Dr.D's pulsing revisted

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I commented on one of his threads that has been inactive for a while. I realized running strong compounds like halotest, superdrol, or even dbol wont really work even if a 3 on 4 day off protocol is in place. An example I showed was someone who tried dbol for the first time not running anything and he literally was suppressed by more than 30%; total test went to 275 after 1 week off of 3 days of 30 mg dbol only(only took 3 days of dbol and never took it again a week later because of this suppression); then 10 days after he got bloodwork; he went and checked again and his test levels rebounded to normal levels. Is anyone on this forum still pulsing or doing the regular 6-8 weeks cycles with orals then PCT?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I commented on one of his threads that has been inactive for a while. I realized running strong compounds like halotest, superdrol, or even dbol wont really work even if a 3 on 4 day off protocol is in place. An example I showed was someone who tried dbol for the first time not running anything and he literally was suppressed by more than 30%; total test went to 275 after 1 week off of 3 days of 30 mg dbol only(only took 3 days of dbol and never took it again a week later because of this suppression); then 10 days after he got bloodwork; he went and checked again and his test levels rebounded to normal levels. Is anyone on this forum still pulsing or doing the regular 6-8 weeks cycles with orals then PCT?
I’ve pulsed many many times with many orals.
Typically only on workout days but at times it’s come out to 4 or 5 on 2 or 3 off.

It sucks and it’s a waste of good pills.
Best case scenario I’ve gained 20% of what I would on a 5 week run.
You’ll gain more than you would naturally, but not by a lot.
In theory, I Loved the idea, probably why I’ve tried it so many times but always with disappointing results.