Pulsing epi on a test cycle?

Popeisdope

Awards
Hey everyone.

Its been awhile since ive posted here. I used to lift alot but had my health take dive for a couple years. Now im on the up and up and working out consistently i wanna do another cycle.

Ive found myself on trt @200mg cyp weekly. Ill probably be on this for the rest of my life. For this cycle though i acquired an additional 10ml amp of cyp @250mg/ml and have some arimidex on the way. Gonna pick up a few more smaller amps to push this to 12 weeks. I know 450 os a weird number to run at but between my trt supply on hand and the dosages i can get amps of i think itll be simplest to forget about the extra 50mg to make it 500 like most test cycles.

This will be my first test cycle, aside from my weekly trt. As i was shopping for stuff i kept wanting to throw in a dbol starter or all this other fun looking stuff but i decided its best to keep it simple until im more experience with higher test doses and possibly using my ai.

However. I have a bottle of epi still laying around. Rpn havoc from back beforw the ban. Ive bee trying to think of ways to throw this in the cycle somewhere just to use it up.

What do you guys think? Should i use hust the 1 bottle to kickstart things? Should i save it and buy another bottle for a run at the end of my cycle? Would there be amy benefit to pulsing it while on test?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You should kickstart it and not pulse it in my opinion. Personally I’d buy another bottle and just kickstart correctly/proper dosage.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mr.Pecker said it best, go to predator and buy another bottle run at 40mg for 6 weeks. You’ll be happy you did.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with these guys. I would not pulse it.

Popeisdope

Awards
Thanks guys. I was like 90% sure that was the case. I was just hoping somehow i could make 1 bottlw more useful and not spend any extra cash in the meantime.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jason267 Anabolics 8
Ninjo Anabolics 3
marcink99 Anabolics 2
mralph1124 Cycle Logs 7
Anabolics 6