12 week test E cycle, 6 weeks into pct still no mornin wood

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on 500mg test e and 200mg mast for 12 weeks. Ive been running 120-60 mg of toremafine, Formestane topical, DAA @ 2-3gms,for 5weeks and HCG 600iu a week for the last 3 weeks. My balls are hangin low, but they dont feel full size yet. They are def bigger than when I came off cycle, but not like the originals. My sexdrive isnt like it used to be. I dont wake with wood either. I've been on 40mcg of IGF-1 for the last 3 weeks. I've retained my weight from the cycle. I just dont have my sack back. I was thinkin about runnin some GnRH to finish it out. I was gonna stay on the torem a couple more weeks too. Whataya think?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Three things:

1) Form can negatively affect sex drive, like all AIs. Additionally, dependent on several factors, you may have driven E too low. These may explain the "wood" issue.

2) Get off the hCG. hCG is suppressive and should only be used on-cycle, and perhaps at the start of PCT. At three weeks in, it is almost certainly counter-productive at this point. This may be contributing to your problem by delaying full recovery.

3) Torem is a great SERM, but it is not as potent as Nolva or Clomid in stimulating natty test production. For a highly suppressive 12-week cycle, understand it may take longer than 3 weeks to get everything back to normal again, esp. considering the above 2 issues.

PCT plan was not very good IMO. How many cycles have you run? PCT always looks like this?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three things:

1) Form can negatively affect sex drive, like all AIs. Additionally, dependent on several factors, you may have driven E too low. These may explain the "wood" issue.

2) Get off the hCG. hCG is suppressive and should only be used on-cycle, and perhaps at the start of PCT. At three weeks in, it is almost certainly counter-productive at this point. This may be contributing to your problem by delaying full recovery.

3) Torem is a great SERM, but it is not as potent as Nolva or Clomid in stimulating natty test production. For a highly suppressive 12-week cycle, understand it may take longer than 3 weeks to get everything back to normal again, esp. considering the above 2 issues.

PCT plan was not very good IMO. How many cycles have you run? PCT always looks like this?

This was my first injectable in about 10 yrs. I've run halo, epi and fura, sdrol and tren pulse before. I've always jumped back real quick. My junk stil works, I have a sex drive. I just dont get that diamond cutter like I used to. I agree the HCG shouldve been implemented in cycle. I got my clomid today. I'm gonna run it at 50mg a day for a week or 2 depending on how the soldier reacts. Thanks for the help. Big ups. Reps comin ur way

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
so ur 3 weeks after completing PCT?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
@ stankyleg: No prob. Recovery from orals, even heavily suppressive ones, is still easier than "normal" inject cycles b/c of the time factor. 4-5 weeks orals = easier recovery than 12 weeks test, no matter the oral compound.

@ GeekPoop: No, I think he's 3 weeks in.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
Three things:

Drop the form and continue serm for 1 more week

after you did 5-7 shots of hCG you should stop taking it. 600ius isnt much but after first 2 weeks of PCT not needed.

Torem is great. works better for E2 the clomid or nolva, but clomid nolva PCT is where its at.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop the form and continue serm for 1 more week

after you did 5-7 shots of hCG you should stop taking it. 600ius isnt much but after first 2 weeks of PCT not needed.

Torem is great. works better for E2 the clomid or nolva, but clomid nolva PCT is where its at.
Thanks bro

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run the clomid at 50 mg and use a natural t booster after about two wks of it. Drop all other pct and things should get better. Remember your natural production will need some time to recoup after 12 wks of snyrhetic test