I feel like I work for Olympus Labs!!

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I’m constantly pushing there supplements on people!! Got my buddy hooked on Re1gn and got 2 of my co workers to try it too. One guy purchased another bottle already and a guy today just grabbed BOGO of Re1gn to try. I tell ppl that I’ll buy the bottle off them if they don’t love it. I haven’t had to buy back a bottle yet! Can’t wait for the revamped fat burners so I can push those on to ppl next.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
haha i often feel the same. im just totally pleased with their stuff, re1gn is the best pre on the market, ep1logue is a muscle builder/endurance enhancer/pump product that really works (it wont be different with massacr3).

with every supplement fact ive read, i see again the way OL works. hardly ever you see an underdosed ingredient (if any at all, maybe with some old products, dont know) and they also use always high quality ingredients for their products. you feel that someone thinks about the product design before release in contrast to most other companies. for me OL is the leader on the market.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
haha i often feel the same. im just totally pleased with their stuff, re1gn is the best pre on the market, ep1logue is a muscle builder/endurance enhancer/pump product that really works (it wont be different with massacr3).

with every supplement fact ive read, i see again the way OL works. hardly ever you see an underdosed ingredient (if any at all, maybe with some old products, dont know) and they also use always high quality ingredients for their products. you feel that someone thinks about the product design before release in contrast to most other companies. for me OL is the leader on the market.
They are the only company I use now...I know that when I buy something from them it’s gonna work. I’m hoping the new fat burners are yohimbine free...I’m not a fan of ignite and bs raw due to that clammy garbage feeling.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a rep for another company, I have to say that Olympus Labs does put out quality supplements. Gotta give credit where credit is due!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what you get when skills meet true passion. We only formulate products we'd gladly spend our own money for even if a different company developed them!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the praise Billd1982! My obsession with Olympus Labs began when I started researching and dabbling with ph/ds. OL was the only company providing the right dosages without feeling like they were doubling their money on me. As I began looking at the other stuff I saw the same trend of affordable prices and excellent dosing of great ingredients, not to mention the focus on innovation. Too many other companies just formulate these days with the same handful ingredients in different amounts instead of scouring the world for new and effective things.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a rep for another company, I have to say that Olympus Labs does put out quality supplements. Gotta give credit where credit is due!
I agree
And there always is a OL product in my cabinet

josun

Awards
  • Established
Lol same, i got the whole warehouse staff and data hooked on elixir hahaha

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL...gents, we appreciate your sincere support and loyalty more than you'd imagine!