Dropped dose from 200 mg to 150mg feel good.....

thebenben

Awards
Curious if I will lose my cut look going to 120mg to test how it feels or if I will lose muscle?
Happy to post bloodwork. Total T is 890 at peak on 150 + 500iu HCG. Free is 21.5 or 23 cant remember.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why are you thinking of going to 120mg?

thebenben

Awards
Why are you thinking of going to 120mg?
at 200 mg sometimes cognitively I would feel blank and exhausted. I feel much better at 150 mg, and due to the lower estrogen, I look like a greek god and ripped. But, one day in November around thanksgiving my online clinic was backed up with orders and they were late so I missed three test pins doing only hCG on those days. I felt amazing, so I dont know... less is more? My SHBG pre trt was mid range slightly lower side. The other thing that happened. I did a turinabol cycle and shed like a mad man towards the end of the cycle, like 1.5 months post cycle finally slowing the shed. So that scared me and made me think about long term health, etc. Note, my DHT was cut in half going from 200 to 150mg but my total test went down by only about 11% and my free test actually went up. I was advised by a friend that I would likely maintain my physique even at 100 mg, its a mental hurdle that keeps people from trying lower amounts. IDK, thoughts?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s only 30mg. If you are curious, cut it out and retest bloods in 6 weeks and compare that to how you feel. Then you will know if you want to hold it there or go back up.

I mean really, it’s still 80% of the total test, so it doesn’t seem particularly risky. Not for a few months anyway. Plus, if you feel and look spectacular in your opinion…isn’t that really the entire point? Even if you lost a tad bit of muscle, if you still loved your body and your life…that’s still winning.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
at 200 mg sometimes cognitively I would feel blank and exhausted. I feel much better at 150 mg, and due to the lower estrogen, I look like a greek god and ripped. But, one day in November around thanksgiving my online clinic was backed up with orders and they were late so I missed three test pins doing only hCG on those days. I felt amazing, so I dont know... less is more? My SHBG pre trt was mid range slightly lower side. The other thing that happened. I did a turinabol cycle and shed like a mad man towards the end of the cycle, like 1.5 months post cycle finally slowing the shed. So that scared me and made me think about long term health, etc. Note, my DHT was cut in half going from 200 to 150mg but my total test went down by only about 11% and my free test actually went up. I was advised by a friend that I would likely maintain my physique even at 100 mg, its a mental hurdle that keeps people from trying lower amounts. IDK, thoughts?
I understand your reasoning...
But I'm assuming you went on TRT for a reason....

At some point, you'll almost certainly feel the need to bump back up a little, IMO....
However.... I'm not on TRT (currently), so you'd probably get better answers from some guys on TRT.

I was partly just curious why you'd be wanting to drop it so low.
Also, I knew anyone else responding, would also like to know ...

I'll be following man.
You never know For Sure how an individual's body will react to something, untill you try it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, ive stayed on 125mg for a extended period as it was just easier then measuring 150, and ive also stayed on 250 a week for the convience of 1cc/week.

As far as how i look. I dont believe theres any difference in 125-250mg if all other factors were the same. Im sure after years on the higher dose you would have a little more muscle

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How often are you injecting now?.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, ive stayed on 125mg for a extended period as it was just easier then measuring 150, and ive also stayed on 250 a week for the convience of 1cc/week.

As far as how i look. I dont believe theres any difference in 125-250mg if all other factors were the same. Im sure after years on the higher dose you would have a little more muscle
Same here. Although for me its around 200mg mark I seem to get the majority of benefits and a lot more anabolism compared to 100mg, to the point I have little reason to go to 400-500 when I want to gain. Balloon face and higher blood pressure aint worth it for me.

In response to OP if anything, I would expect a tighter look on 120 compared to 200. Little less recovery and fullness/pumps probably, but no reason to expect muscle loss or fat gain if other factors are in place.

thebenben

Awards
Same here. Although for me its around 200mg mark I seem to get the majority of benefits and a lot more anabolism compared to 100mg, to the point I have little reason to go to 400-500 when I want to gain. Balloon face and higher blood pressure aint worth it for me.

In response to OP if anything, I would expect a tighter look on 120 compared to 200. Little less recovery and fullness/pumps probably, but no reason to expect muscle loss or fat gain if other factors are in place.
Well, im at 150, the 200 was last year, my physique looks way better since coming down to 150, likely water retention dissipating. Im glad to hear you dont expect me to lose muscle at lower dose or gain fat for that matter, cheers to me!

thebenben

Awards
Update at 122mg/week from 152 ,two weeks in. Hair less dry. More Oily, Maybe strength is down, but not effecting reps or range of weight. slightly more fatigued, though Ive read this happens in the first two weeks anyways, perhaps it goes away. No discernible difference in vascularity or cut look thus far. Maybe less blood pressure, like I feel less 'cranked up'. TBD.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ther really is something to lower doses and staying "in range" for a feel of normalcy.
At 125 mg a week, I wasnt feeling great. I went off totally for 3-4 months. Got re-tested and my total-test level was 85 (which is basically zero).

So Im back on at 10mg a day (70 mg a week) and right now feel amazing... Ill get retested soon to see where Im at..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Update at 122mg/week from 152 ,two weeks in. Hair less dry. More Oily, Maybe strength is down, but not effecting reps or range of weight. slightly more fatigued, though Ive read this happens in the first two weeks anyways, perhaps it goes away. No discernible difference in vascularity or cut look thus far. Maybe less blood pressure, like I feel less 'cranked up'. TBD.
I think its in your head. Going from 150 to 125 is Not going to make any differences in two weeks. I'd bet one of my children if you went and took blood work at the 2 wrek mark it would look exactly the same as your last blood work Only your testosterone levels will be an insignificant amount lower at this point. 2 months from now if you said those things it would make more sense. But you lowered your test 25mg not 250mg. The difference will be Undetectable for a few months if not (indefinitely for some ppl)