Quick thing id like to throw out there for you guys at Nutra.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok since you guys are the place i buy from and go to for all my supp needs just about i figured id throw this idea out there.

You know how you guys have the clearence section, new products section and all that stuff? What if you added a "stacks" link that we could click on that would bring up all of the stacks you may be offering. Like the anagen/fenotest stack, or if you get a MeltingPoint/ Sesamin stack, or an AMP/ HEAT stack or the Stizm/Dican stack. All of the stacks you may offer from the nutraplanet brand and any other stacks you may put togethor. This would be easy and convenient for us customers and then on top of that if we wanted to just purchase one by itself then we could go in and do that.

Just a suggestion! Thanks guys

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this idea, definitely.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Very good idea, especially if there was a small discount applied to the total cost of the stack when bought as such :D (What can I say... I'm kinda poor now).

ManBeast

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you guys like the idea! I was just turnin those wheels in my head so i figured id post up a thread! :lol:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ask and you shall receive!

We have added a category in the drop box: "Stacks". Simply click on that category and it will bring you to all the stacks that are currently available (and yes they are discounted). Some items appear to be individual items but when you click into it, it will give you the option of the stack bundle.

Great idea 3clipseGT...Karma to you my friend!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ask and you shall receive!

We have added a category in the drop box: "Stacks". Simply click on that category and it will bring you to all the stacks that are currently available (and yes they are discounted). Some items appear to be individual items but when you click into it, it will give you the option of the stack bundle.

Great idea 3clipseGT...Karma to you my friend!
Gracias! :twisted:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Stryder... You (and NutraPlanet as a whole) Rock. My GF has been pimpin ya'll by wearing the shirt I got in my last order (No way in hell I can fit into a L ;) )

ManBeast

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(No way in hell I can fit into a L ;) )

ManBeast
We can send a medium out for your next order, so you can wear one too. :run:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If you give me two, I'll wear one on each leg :D

ManBeast

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you promise to wear only a shirt on each leg when you go workout, we'll definitely look into sponsorhing you. Bail money not included.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It's ok... I just got two "guaranteed bail" cards from AAA ;)

:D
ManBeast

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Show up at my gym wearing nothing but T-shirts on your legs, and I would be guaranteed to bail.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So would I, especially if *I* showed up like that :D

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
khall1974 35 and Older 10
Anabolics 1