Increasing e2 quickily

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey fellas....just ran bloods and my e2 is in the teens. What would be the quickest way to ramp my e2 up? Still taking 360 primo and 480 test. Was thinking about halving my primo dose or just leaving it out the next shot or 2. Thoughts

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the primo causing the lower estrogen.

Are you having symptoms of low e2?

I would addin DHEA + Pregnenolone and both of these will raise estrogen levels. Either that or lower the primo dose.

How are you feeling on Primo?

I have 2 Primo enanthate bottles here and thought about adding it to my TRT as I aromatise pretty quickly.

Did you notice any hair loss from it? Man I can't afford to lose any more hair lol.

Do you feel better or worse on the primo? I thought about adding it to my 120mg test per week dose. Would try 100mg and see how I felt and how it impacted my estrogen.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the primo causing the lower estrogen.

Are you having symptoms of low e2?

I would addin DHEA + Pregnenolone and both of these will raise estrogen levels. Either that or lower the primo dose.

How are you feeling on Primo?

I have 2 Primo enanthate bottles here and thought about adding it to my TRT as I aromatise pretty quickly.

Did you notice any hair loss from it? Man I can't afford to lose any more hair lol.

Do you feel better or worse on the primo? I thought about adding it to my 120mg test per week dose. Would try 100mg and see how I felt and how it impacted my estrogen.
I know it is the primo. This cycle has been the hardest trying to dial in my e2. I never go by feeling and always get blood work done.

Not really concerned with hair because I am bald. Not first time running primo but ugl gear is a ? because of quality and quantity per ml. Lean up nicely and steady strength improvements.

I started dhea 50mg daily in the morning but was also considering preg but debating on how many mg to run alongside.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it is the primo. This cycle has been the hardest trying to dial in my e2. I never go by feeling and always get blood work done.

Not really concerned with hair because I am bald. Not first time running primo but ugl gear is a ? because of quality and quantity per ml. Lean up nicely and steady strength improvements.

I started dhea 50mg daily in the morning but was also considering preg but debating on how many mg to run alongside.
Yeh I mind adding in primo last year and honestly within a week I felt all the low estrogen symptoms. It's actually powerful at lower e2.

If your wanting to run primo. A 2:1 ratio seems perfect. I see a lot of people saying 1:1 but honestly that crashes most people's estrogen.

Though. If you want to run a higher primo dose. HCG will allow this. HCG always spikes my estrogen and for others it's similar.

What's your doses?

If your want to add in pregnenolone I would just start with a low dose. 20mg. I personally use 10mg only and this keeps my levels at the top end of the range. I hate company's that just make 100mg caps. People buy it and come back a few days later leaving negative reviews. That's a huge dose to be playing with.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just seen your doses. I would drop that primo to 240mg. Either that or add in HCG. 250IU 3X a week will let you run that primo dose easily

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You could lower the primo, but I would leave primo alone and increase my testosterone. Your on a cycle so lowering the doses wouldn't make sense to me right now. And if we're gonna increase gear at least we're increase testosterone and not something harmful

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on my last shot coming up tomorrow. Do you think I should continue the dhea 50mg splt 2x and preg at 20mg 2x after I am done.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on my last shot coming up tomorrow. Do you think I should continue the dhea 50mg splt 2x and preg at 20mg 2x after I am done.
If your remaining on trt then I would 100% keep the dhea in. Trt in general drops your natural dhea levels. I've done numerous blood tests and my dhea was just in range by 0.1 on trt lol. I added in dhea and I was at the top end of the reference range and felt ALOT better also.

25mg is all that's needed

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey fellas....just ran bloods and my e2 is in the teens. What would be the quickest way to ramp my e2 up? Still taking 360 primo and 480 test. Was thinking about halving my primo dose or just leaving it out the next shot or 2. Thoughts
360 primo 480test !?

Dude why are your doses so random? It's driving me crazy my OCD can't handle it. Just do 500 test with 300 primo. Problem solved. You're welcome

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
360 primo 480test !?

Dude why are your doses so random? It's driving me crazy my OCD can't handle it. Just do 500 test with 300 primo. Problem solved. You're welcome
You sound like a couple of my OCD friends...
One of them .... almost every time I'd visit him, I'd threaten to Just Slightly rearrange his perfectly aligned row of shoes.
LOL.
.... Just me saying that made him pop out in a sweat.
Haha.

.... Good thing we were such good friends, because he did time a couple of different times for acting upon his anger issues.
Hahaha.
:)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You sound like a couple of my OCD friends...
One of them .... almost every time I'd visit him, I'd threaten to Just Slightly rearrange his perfectly aligned row of shoes.
LOL.
.... Just me saying that made him pop out in a sweat.
Haha.

.... Good thing we were such good friends, because he did time a couple of different times for acting upon his anger issues.
Hahaha.
:)
Got a old carpenter I work with (fantastic carpenter, everythingh has to be 100% or he cant leave it lol). His lunch is always in color coordinated containers and he opens his lunch box and has to arrange everything before he eats. Whenever he walks away IL move something just a inch or so out of position and he spots it every time lol. Can't eat till he rearrange it back into position lol.