NUTRAPLANET 4th of July Sale: Savings up to 84% or More!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
July 4th Sale Banner.jpeg

Celebrate this Independence Day with EXPLOSIVE SAVINGS during our Red, White, & Blue Sales Event! Savings up to 84% or more on your favorite supplement brands. Sale ends Monday July 9th. ALL PRICES GOOD ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

For all additional July 4th SALE Items, CLICK HERE.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sweet deal!

knightowl

Awards
are you restocking USpowders Modern BCAA Or not?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah, got 3 bottles Gut Health for $6.99 ea. Sweet deal.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm such a supp junkie. You should see my stash box. lol. just added a bunch of stuff to it today with this sale too

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The Gut Health price is an absolute steal. You don't have to be an insider to realize there's no profiting off that price!
Thats a no brainer, I got a years supply, thanks NP for a great sale!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad, Perform, and Compete heading this way!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy a$$ prices. OT is a crazy deal. The restock begins again

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Crap for overseas people! Was only $36 for the quickest shipping yesterday and this morning it won't up to like $57 and only gave me two options of shipping....

What a joke!! :(

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
If you pick up Compete, like it does for domestic customer, the coupon will also take $6.95 off of your sub-total, even for an international shipment. Sorry for the rates, we do not make a single penny of profit off of shipping. International rates are high due to gas prices, which we do not set ourselves. Those quotes come straight from FedEx and USPS.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
View attachment 61419

Celebrate this Independence Day with EXPLOSIVE SAVINGS during our Red, White, & Blue Sales Event! Savings up to 84% or more on your favorite supplement brands. Sale ends Monday July 9th. ALL PRICES GOOD ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

For all additional July 4th SALE Items, CLICK HERE.
Nutraplanet:

Y U NO GIMME DISCOUNT ON NA-R-ALA AND ORANGE OXYMEGA!?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
got my Orange Triad. for $20 its worth a try to see if i like it. thats basically the price i pay for my currently multi so why not? :)

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
I thought JACK3D was banned? And I'm worried about orange triad since it warns about cancer possibilities..... :/

Please answer the above questions guys and thanks nutra planet I love you guys an these awesome prices I'm stocking up on some White Flood and Gut Health! :D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
everything out of CA has those warnings now. they had to even put it on the Golden Feast (a protein powder) I Do not think Jack3d is banned yet, (it will be some time soon i would think) Not sure if it is still in production, but anythign still in stock is G2G, stock up if you like it :)

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
everything out of CA has those warnings now. they had to even put it on the Golden Feast (a protein powder) I Do not think Jack3d is banned yet, (it will be some time soon i would think) Not sure if it is still in production, but anythign still in stock is G2G, stock up if you like it :)
But there's still a concern I mean I don't want cancer and I'm pretty sure nobody does either my dads camry has a sticker mentioning the risk of Cancer and the car is Japanese so I'm pretty sure there's a reason they'd put that warning up

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
air and water can cause cancer too. just waiting for those stickers to show up on bottles of poland spring :/

SquatOrTwat

SquatOrTwat

Banned
Awards
air and water can cause cancer too. just waiting for those stickers to show up on bottles of poland spring :/
Aight and should I buy orange triad or just continue buying optimen?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Aight and should I buy orange triad or just continue buying optimen?
Triad all the way...optimen is not even remotely as good as the triad

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza gets 5 cents for every bottle of OT sold. jkjk

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Anybody have any thoughts/experience with LeCheek AD-3 PCT? The ingredient profile seems similar to or better than Erase and for $15 a bottle that seems like a great deal.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
If you pick up Compete, like it does for domestic customer, the coupon will also take $6.95 off of your sub-total, even for an international shipment. Sorry for the rates, we do not make a single penny of profit off of shipping. International rates are high due to gas prices, which we do not set ourselves. Those quotes come straight from FedEx and USPS.
Understandable, but for FedEx and USP to hike the prices due to the sale is a bit wrong :/

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Double post

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Yes I agree opti isnt even on the same level/class as Triad.

Triad is king imo, and has been a staple for years, cant say enough good things about it.

And now the OxiMega is less than 15 bucks too, I might have to put in another order, and stock up my controlled labs stuff for the year too.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Oh and FCK FedEx. They want me to send them a email stating exactly what was in my products?! So they can clear it?? Are you kidding me?!

Creatine, beta-Analine and crituline malate

What a joke!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and FCK FedEx. They want me to send them a email stating exactly what was in my products?! So they can clear it?? Are you kidding me?!

Creatine, beta-Analine and crituline malate

What a joke!!!
damn.. thats nuts!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I've heard of things like this with EVERY carrier. There is always a customer who hates UPS, always one who hates FedEx, one that hates USPS, etc. FedEx DEFINITELY gives the best rates, at least to us. We tried for UPS, but their rates were as bad as just personally going to the UPS store. Too bad for them we're now one of the biggest FedEx accounts in this area. You snooze you loose. But, we are very sorry to hear about any mishaps with your shipment. Though, this is something they also ask us to do on a daily basis. It's really customs more than anything else. They just want to ensure you don't have "tainted" products entering your country. Thanks for your understanding.