NutraPlanet Order

OrchardSpec

Awards
Anyone still having issues with orders from NutraPlanet? I placed an order on Dec 12th, cc was charged and money taken. Got an email confirmation for order. But haven't received an email for shipping. I have sent 4 emails now to them asking about order, if its coming or not. No response and have called their customer service line 3 times now and just get a message to leave them a message and they will call back. I have left them a message and no response.

Any other ideas?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dispute the charge with your CC company. You should get your money back.

People need to stop ordering from these crooks.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont order from them anymore. Theyve completely changed from what they used to be. Much better options out there.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dont use the email from the homepage, it's a broken link that hasn't been fixed. You need to manually remove the http:// part in order for it to work.

Use their chat service if it is still available.

I regularly ordered from them until their new ownership took over and seemingly threw away the excellent CS team they had before. A shame, they were tops before the change.

FWIW ive received every order ive ever had from them, and recently never had confirmation or shipping emails received. I still won't order from them now because of the issues though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dont use the email from the homepage, it's a broken link that hasn't been fixed. You need to manually remove the http:// part in order for it to work.

Use their chat service if it is still available.

I regularly ordered from them until their new ownership took over and seemingly threw away the excellent CS team they had before. A shame, they were tops before the change.

FWIW ive received every order ive ever had from them, and recently never had confirmation or shipping emails received. I still won't order from them now because of the issues though.
I miss the days when sam owned nutraplanet!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody else having flashbacks to years ago when Nutraplanet would have amazing deals at midnight tonight? The good ole’ days.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody else having flashbacks to years ago when Nutraplanet would have amazing deals at midnight tonight? The good ole’ days.
Their New Years Sale's were always great and they were like the Black Fri sales but held
during New Years while other sites had nothing going on.:)

dcittadini

Awards
fwiw, i ordered a bit after blackfriday (free shipping) and received my package in CA within 4 days. I see these posts often of people not receiving items from them, but I have never not received a package.The longest I have had to wait to receive shipment was about 7 business days. 2 orders in the past 4-5 months have been fast. just my experience

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Doing a nutraplanet order for black Friday /NYE was apart of my holiday traditions back in the day.