Nutraplanet Reps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Hello -

Are there any Nutraplanet Reps on this board? I placed an order online on 9/23 and received order confirmation but never received any sort of shipping notification and still have not received my order. I messaged them multiple times online and never received a response. Unless I am missing it, they do not have a contact number on their site, just a message us option. My credit card was charged and it did post to my account, not sitting in pending. At this point I had to place the order elsewhere so just looking for a refund. Anyone know how I can get in touch with them?

Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if there is or not. I know a lot of people who buy from there though so hopefully you can get ahold of them and get a refund. [Then switch to using strong supplement shop;)] :09:

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Hello -

Are there any Nutraplanet Reps on this board? I placed an order online on 9/23 and received order confirmation but never received any sort of shipping notification and still have not received my order. I messaged them multiple times online and never received a response. Unless I am missing it, they do not have a contact number on their site, just a message us option. My credit card was charged and it did post to my account, not sitting in pending. At this point I had to place the order elsewhere so just looking for a refund. Anyone know how I can get in touch with them?

Thanks!
I’d call the credit card company and have them reverse the charges. Reason: Merchandise not received.

Good luck!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello -

Thanks!
They are no longer a sponsor here, so no reps, but I went to their site and they do have a contact number. The link at the top of the page

"Contact"
Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 11.59.09 AM.png

I would personally make it a 10 minute mission to contact them.
I say, 10 minutes because, don't stress. If they contact back, great, if not. (Bank - Chargeback dispute)
Phone - Email - Facebook - Twitter (Do all four and make it good)

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/NutraPlanetOfficial/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/nutraplanet?lang=en

Good luck!

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
- I placed an order with them awhile ago, got a confirmation, then nothing. I called, I left messages, I tried to chat online, I emailed them, I called again, over the course of a full week...nothing.

---

Don't expect to be able to get a hold of them

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wow... I just saw a thing on FB from them too saying they had "totally revamped" and were only selling epic deals and hard-to-find items... seemed very odd... looks like all their "revamping" didn't help their CS/Shipping issues since the move

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow... I just saw a thing on FB from them too saying they had "totally revamped" and were only selling epic deals and hard-to-find items... seemed very odd... looks like all their "revamping" didn't help their CS/Shipping issues since the move
They just sent an email out. I checked it out, looks to be the same. They still have Black Friday deals up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They just sent an email out. I checked it out, looks to be the same. They still have Black Friday deals up.
I got the email too...they have some pretty nice deals up, but going to wait and see if things improve over there before pulling the trigger!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks exactly the same as it has since the move...

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got the email too...they have some pretty nice deals up, but going to wait and see if things improve over there before pulling the trigger!!!
I received that e-mail also and honestly some of the deals aren't that great especially for the
stuff that's past dated when it comes to close to date or past dated Supplement Hunt is
way better on prices .:)

norway

Awards
I tried to call them over 10 times, and wrote them several emails, and there has been no response. I did several orders over the years, and they always sent the stuff, but if there is any problems with the shipment, don´t expect any resolving or info.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've completely stopped ordering from them since early this year. Too many issues, same experience as above when trying to contact. In the past (years ago), they were my go to for sales, and they'd always make good on mistakes (which were frequent), but nowadays I don't have time for that. Rather pay a few more bucks for no hassle from other sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.