MORE HOT DEALS AT NUTRAPLANET, LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, OR WHILE LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, take full advantage of the EXTREME SAVINGS that "The Planet" currently has to offer!

Vasocharge (347 grams)- CURRENTLY ONLY $15.99, 60% OFF!!! **This product is being discontinued, so once it's gone, IT'S GONE FOR GOOD!!!

PCT Revolution (60 Capsules)
- GET MULTIPLE UNITS AND SAVE BIG BUCKS!!!
  • 1 Unit = $29.95 (25% OFF)
  • 2+ Units = $24.95 (38% OFF, BEST VALUE!)
**The $24.95 sale price for 2+ units will be REFLECTED IN YOUR SHOPPING CART.

Fitness Solution Stack (Solution 5 + Xtend)- ONLY $39.99, (43% OFF!)

Each Stack includes the following:
Black Cat (500 mg/60 caps) + FREE AN Gym Bag!- ONLY $19.99 Introductory Price!!!

Blue Print (80 capsules)- ONLY $26.99, 23% OFF!

Orange Triad (270 tabs)
- ONLY $23.99, 40% OFF!!!

White Flood (305 grams) (White Raspberry Only)
- ONLY $22.99, 34% OFF!!!

HumanoGrowth (120 caps)- LAST CALL ON INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE!!! ONLY $27.99, 44% OFF!!!

SuperCharge Extreme (800 g)- LAST CALL ON CURRENT SALE PRICE!!! ONLY $28.99, 42% OFF!!!

Lean Body MRP Tubs (2.47 lbs)- LAST CALL ON INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE!!! ONLY $18.99, 46% OFF!!!

Quake 10.0 (370 grams)- INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE- ONLY $24.95, 50% OFF!

X-Lean (60 caps)- ONLY $26.99, 33% OFF!!!

Applied Performance Stack + FREE AN Gym Bag!
- ONLY $74.99, 40% OFF!!!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
any idea how much the lean body mrp will go up to after the sale?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal on Orange Triad. I happen to be in need of more Multi's right now.... off to make a purchase :run:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal on Orange Triad. I happen to be in need of more Multi's right now.... off to make a purchase :run:
I get the feeling that OT will fly off the shelves again

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Thank god I dont need/use any of that stuff and tempt me to add even more debt to my life!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BC + EAA (389 g) By: LG Sciences is not more on $12.99????

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sales do end, and new ones begin maxx

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
make sure to take advantage of the ASGT sale. 17.99 is ridiculous

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i know but until i see the Osthole and i think this stuff broke my :AR15firing:

jr0d

Awards
you guys will have the orange triad when the np protein comes out?im waiting on it to place my damn order

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Are we going to see a discount on bulk bought of Whey?

5lbs - 30$
10lbs - 55$ etc etc???

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are we going to see a discount on bulk bought of Whey?

5lbs - 30$
10lbs - 55$ etc etc???
Honestly, probably not...this first run was a little spendy. We're hoping that as the demand grows and our volume increases, we get additional price breaks. I'll be completely honest, we are making less profit on this than reselling some of the "other" proteins on the market.

Our quality far surpasses most proteins out there. We had the option of releasing a cheaper quality protein to get in the price range of the other whey's, but that involved using inferior quality (which leads to clumpiness and flavor inconsistencies) or straight out not meeting label claims...both of which are NOT an option for us.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather pay la bit more to get the supreme quality, taste, instant mixability, no bloat or other GI issues then go for the cheap stuff.

Honestly, I've tried almost every protein there is on the market and nothing even comes close to the goodness of NutraPro. :love: Uhhhmmm...bonus check arrived just in time ;)

Honestly, probably not...this first run was a little spendy. We're hoping that as the demand grows and our volume increases, we get additional price breaks. I'll be completely honest, we are making less profit on this than reselling some of the "other" proteins on the market.

Our quality far surpasses most proteins out there. We had the option of releasing a cheaper quality protein to get in the price range of the other whey's, but that involved using inferior quality (which leads to clumpiness and flavor inconsistencies) or straight out not meeting label claims...both of which are NOT an option for us.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established

Thats what I figured due to it being the initial release. That alone will yield great sales and like you said when things balance out maybe something will pop up!

Well, as seeing it may of been pushed back to april...atleast an idea on price? Leaving these valuable custies in the dark is not safe! If NP cant release the Whey as expected in March (which is fine), atleast give us something to chew on!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

How do you assess that your protein far surpasses most proteins out there? I feel there are very solid proteins out there for sub $30, DymaTize Elite being one of them. Would you say your product is superior than theirs? Chances are your suppliers makes protein for other companies as well. Could you please elaborate? I just picked up 5lbs of Dymatize Elite for $28.99 with free shipping.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you assess that your protein far surpasses most proteins out there? I feel there are very solid proteins out there for sub $30, DymaTize Elite being one of them. Would you say your product is superior than theirs? Chances are your suppliers makes protein for other companies as well. Could you please elaborate? I just picked up 5lbs of Dymatize Elite for $28.99 with free shipping.
Hey Joe

If you read through the reviews of those who got the samples of the Nutrapro, they were all truly thrilled with the mixability, and the potential offering of flavors.

Please also bear in mind that this is a whey blend, and its mixability was similar to if not better than most isolates (based on reviews)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Hey Joe

If you read through the reviews of those who got the samples of the Nutrapro, they were all truly thrilled with the mixability, and the potential offering of flavors.

Please also bear in mind that this is a whey blend, and its mixability was similar to if not better than most isolates (based on reviews)
I'm simply saying that was a pretty bold statement to say their protein is far superior to others out there. Everyone company has their own line of protein now from 1fast to bb to tf, etc... To think they are extremely different in quality is crazy. I'm loyal to no one and whomever provides the best pricing will get my business. NP always does good with other supplement pricing, but their pricing on protein is always about 5-7 higher than 85% of any other online retailer and shipping times for me at least are slower than 3 other companies I order from which I could order today and have it on my doorstep tomorrow. Nothing against Nutra, but I would like clarification on how you assessed your protein was superior? Do you have testing results to prove this against other proteins?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm simply saying that was a pretty bold statement to say their protein is far superior to others out there. Everyone company has their own line of protein now from 1fast to bb to tf, etc... To think they are extremely different in quality is crazy. I'm loyal to no one and whomever provides the best pricing will get my business. NP always does good with other supplement pricing, but their pricing on protein is always about 5-7 higher than 85% of any other online retailer and shipping times for me at least are slower than 3 other companies I order from which I could order today and have it on my doorstep tomorrow. Nothing against Nutra, but I would like clarification on how you assessed your protein was superior? Do you have testing results to prove this against other proteins?
Let me ask you this? What type of testing would you have liked to see regarding protein?

The assessments are based on the reviews thus far (as far as I am aware), all of which have mentioned the superior quality of this protein. Additionally, I think that NP has built a reputation of only being willing to put out far superior quality products, and the protein will be no different.

Regarding your comments about the pricing and shipping......to each their own. I would love to see your business be at NP, however, being realistic, I think everyone at NP is aware that for some people the distance does not make NP a legitimate choice.

Again, I would still love to see your business go through NP as often as possible :thumbsup:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Let me ask you this? What type of testing would you have liked to see regarding protein?

The assessments are based on the reviews thus far (as far as I am aware), all of which have mentioned the superior quality of this protein. Additionally, I think that NP has built a reputation of only being willing to put out far superior quality products, and the protein will be no different.
I am not the one who stated it was superior, NP did. So if you send people free samples of product and they say its superior in quality to other protein, then that is fact now? I could find more reviews stating many other proteins are excellent, so does that mean because more reviews exist for product "B" then that is superior in quality to NP? I just don't get the rationale. Taste and mixibility don't dictate quality. I've tasted many supplements that mix well and taste great, but perform horribly. The way it was worded, it was implied that other companies are cutting corners and that NP would be using only the finest quality which to me sounds like NP is saying they are superior by ingredients not taste and mixibility. Making a statement like this needs to be backed up by proving other companies are not meeting label claims and using less that satisfactory ingredients. Otherwise it is basically just false claims to boost sales by misleading the public.

sncaufield

Awards
Well, Sam and company were mentioning how great the quality was and how pure/clean it is etc before the samples went out to testers. So Joe does have a point in wondering what's behind these claims. I don't think he has any beef with NP and is sure the protein will be good, but he does have a legitimate question in asking what makes NP's better than the rest.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
How did you ascertain that your quality surpasses most proteins out there?

You insinuate that other companies are using a cheaper quality protein which is why they can provide cheaper pricing and that they are not meeting label claims... How did you gather that companies are not meeting label claims?

In all honesty it just sounds like the price will be higher than other quality proteins on the market and that statements like this are just a means of justifying the higher price by falsifying statements about other companies to boost your own sales.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Try it for yourself and you'll see. ;)

How did you ascertain that your quality surpasses most proteins out there?

You insinuate that other companies are using a cheaper quality protein which is why they can provide cheaper pricing and that they are not meeting label claims... How did you gather that companies are not meeting label claims?

In all honesty it just sounds like the price will be higher than other quality proteins on the market and that statements like this are just a means of justifying the higher price by falsifying statements about other companies to boost your own sales.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Try it for yourself and you'll see. ;)
You obviously missed the point. I am simply asking for how they ascertain their protein is of a superior quality than many others on the market. This would indicate that research was done on other brands to prove theirs is superior. I would like to know what was analyzed to make this statement. Whose protein are you better than? With the research you did do, you should be able to state the companies you've compared your product without worries of lawsuits. I know I am the anti-christ because I'm questions NP, but c'mon guys, why does everyone buy into anything that is said on this board without question.

ATW does do branding for other companies. Any coincidence ATW has been out of stock and mention has been made that NP's protein would be in stock prior to ATW's?? Just throwing it out there...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not the one who stated it was superior, NP did. So if you send people free samples of product and they say its superior in quality to other protein, then that is fact now? I could find more reviews stating many other proteins are excellent, so does that mean because more reviews exist for product "B" then that is superior in quality to NP? I just don't get the rationale. Taste and mixibility don't dictate quality. I've tasted many supplements that mix well and taste great, but perform horribly. The way it was worded, it was implied that other companies are cutting corners and that NP would be using only the finest quality which to me sounds like NP is saying they are superior by ingredients not taste and mixibility. Making a statement like this needs to be backed up by proving other companies are not meeting label claims and using less that satisfactory ingredients. Otherwise it is basically just false claims to boost sales by misleading the public.
I will just say this: one truly cannot compare protein to some other type of supplements. As an example, comparing a whey blend to something like a pre w/o and talkiing about mixability really is not a fair comparison IMO.

When discussing whey, using mixability as a means of judgement of quality is a fair tool. How many times have you had a whey and it got clumpy, which could be an indication of many things, amongst which are fillers and other nonessential ingredients.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am the anti-christ because I'm questions NP, but c'mon guys, why does everyone buy into anything that is said on this board without question.
Lets not go too overboard Joe

ATW does do branding for other companies. Any coincidence ATW has been out of stock and mention has been made that NP's protein would be in stock prior to ATW's?? Just throwing it out there...
Let the conspiracy theories begin :rofl:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
You obviously missed the point. I am simply asking for how they ascertain their protein is of a superior quality than many others on the market. This would indicate that research was done on other brands to prove theirs is superior. I would like to know what was analyzed to make this statement. Whose protein are you better than? With the research you did do, you should be able to state the companies you've compared your product without worries of lawsuits. I know I am the anti-christ because I'm questions NP, but c'mon guys, why does everyone buy into anything that is said on this board without question.
Joebo - Ive been keeping quiet but Im with you 100% Especially as well on what I underlined. I have nothing against NP, been using them "alot" lately and they have great deals. I will continue to use them as long they provide the stellar pricing on some products etc etc
But, its aside from the main topic at hand its very hard to get a realistic review on any product offered from NP. There is a slight colt or herd of sheep leading the raving reviews about "x" product. Its a little annoying but I guess it is what it is when certain companies etc are showering these people with samples and better pricing <shrugs>

I however am one of the people who see through the smoke which is why I had to comment because your posts in this thread are entertaining my beliefs.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
When discussing whey, using mixability as a means of judgement of quality is a fair tool. How many times have you had a whey and it got clumpy, which could be an indication of many things, amongst which are fillers and other nonessential ingredients.
But it was insinuated that other companies cut corners and not meet label claims. I am just interested in hearing why NP's protein is far superior than most other proteins out on the market... So far I'm hearing this is because it mixes well.... I could rattle off over a dozen proteins that taste great and mix well and are sub $30 and have had years of successful production and positive reviews, but what I am trying to gather is how NP determines theirs is superior. So far I'm not seeing any solid reasoning other that deceptive marketing that would prove NP's protein to be superior in any way.

sncaufield

Awards
But it was insinuated that other companies cut corners and not meet label claims. I am just interested in hearing why NP's protein is far superior than most other proteins out on the market... So far I'm hearing this is because it mixes well.... I could rattle off over a dozen proteins that taste great and mix well and are sub $30 and have had years of successful production and positive reviews, but what I am trying to gather is how NP determines theirs is superior. So far I'm not seeing any solid reasoning other that deceptive marketing that would prove NP's protein to be superior in any way.
I do understand where you're coming from, but I don't think anything short of revealing trade secrets will please you. What exactly are you looking to hear? Where it's made, how it's made? What are the ingredients, the exact bio availability of raw materials? Good luck getting a company to reveal any of this to the public.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I do understand where you're coming from, but I don't think anything short of revealing trade secrets will please you. What exactly are you looking to hear? Where it's made, how it's made? What are the ingredients, the exact bio availability of raw materials? Good luck getting a company to reveal any of this to the public.
I would like to know why they claim to be FAR superior than most whey proteins on the market when they can not show any evidence of it. If you make a claim like this you should be able to back it up. Its not like they are producing it themselves, they are getting it from some production facility who also makes protein for other companies on the market. Do you really think NP put a company in business strictly to make protein for them?? Get real

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Careful when questioning anything that relates to nutra – prices, quality and etc or you might get banned. True story!
Welcome back. :)

rbel13

Banned
Awards
I would like to know why they claim to be FAR superior than most whey proteins on the market when they can not show any evidence of it. If you make a claim like this you should be able to back it up. Its not like they are producing it themselves, they are getting it from some production facility who also makes protein for other companies on the market. Do you really think NP put a company in business strictly to make protein for them?? Get real
Dude, marketing 101

rbel13

Banned
Awards
I will just say this: one truly cannot compare protein to some other type of supplements. As an example, comparing a whey blend to something like a pre w/o and talkiing about mixability really is not a fair comparison IMO.

I hope there was more than a mixability testing being done before the release.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

Can you tell me why we have been waiting on our orders from ATW for almost two months now? Unfortunately, we do not know, which has lead to constant out of stock issues and lost sales. For some reason they are reliable on charging us upon ordering, but not with shipping our product to us. The same goes for customers buying direct from ATW and waiting months to receive an order. I don't know, I wish we did have a reliable transit time from ATW, for their protein has been a very steady mover, but mainly due to the price.

Can you tell me why there is constant differences in texture with ATW's protein, leading to weird clumping that has been reported?

Can you tell me why there is constant variations in flavor, sometimes tasting good, while other times it taste weird and what has been reported to have a "chemical" taste? This too is feedback from customers, not me (I drink free protein sample packs, lol).

As others know and would agree, when there is a constant inconsistency in flavor and texture, then it usually is brought upon by inferior protein. Not saying ATW makes low quality protein, I don't know, I have never tested it. But, I can ensure you that this will NEVER be the case with NutraPro, that carries the best mix-ability I've personally ever seen (better than IsoPure and Nectar, which are both straight isolates, impressive!). NutraPro taste is phenomenal. And, we will only be using grade A protein, instead of the going the cheaper route. And no, we will not be marking our protein up very high. In fact, we will be making less profit on our brand than most other protein brands that we carry, including ATW, just so we can offer the product for only around $30 per 5lb tub.

Look, I am not calling you out, for I see that you DO have a very valid point. But, I feel the point that you are missing is that Sam never said that ALL other proteins on the market are inferior to NutraPro. He clearly said that instead of cutting corners, offering low quality protein, we went with the highest grade protein for a blend and created NutraPro. There are plenty of other quality proteins on the market, such as MyoFusion and many more. But, comparing MyoFusion to ATW, even NutraPro, is like comparing apples to oranges. But, comparing NutraPro to other blends on the market, in an unbiased way, I would have to agree that it is the best blend I've ever had the pleasure of trying! If YOU don't believe me, then find out for yourself, before you continue beating a dead horse. :)

All in all, I do appreciate your thoughts and point, as we don't want to lead people's purchasing decisions, solely based on hype. Though, that is why we created a high-quality protein, with excellent mix-ability, amazing taste, using the finest ingredients to create a superior blend, NutraPro. Just try it out, if this doesn't convince you, then I guess nothing will.