Going to review N2 Shampoo on my little website :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have a small information website going (see sig) where I review different hair loss 'remedies' and make a few suggestions.
I have nearly a decade of combating androgen-related alopecia.

I'll be reviewing N2 Shampoo, going to give it at least 3 weeks.

Looking forward to it, thank you again Nate!

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man. I'm sure you will be completely satisfied with it. It's a great product. And if not, I know nate will take care of you regardless :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A very good idea man, and I'm looking forward to your review! ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very cool news here.I'm using it right now and so far I'm pleased with it.I'll be checking for your review and thoughts ;)

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
let us know how this goes for you. I hope you like it .

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for the review.....im actually running my own experiment, im getting a female friend recovering from an eating disorder which caused her hair to thin to try the shampoo and see what happens

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, unfortunately I still haven't received the sample.. so I'm sure that this review is going to happen

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol CEDeoudes59 I remember you from the summer of 04, 7 years ago when i joined this site. You were always in the hair threads with big Vungra. I remember you threw up pictures of a hair transplant if Im not mistaken and we used to talk about how Tom Brady got a hair transplant I think if my memory serves me. Good to see you again- your hair looks great.

how are you doing n2, alone? with your hair as nice as it is, how can you objectively rate n2 shampoo? are you using any staples like nizoral while on this?

That thread BV started helped me a ton I am 30 now and still have the same hairline as when 23.

Taking a look at your site- and I look forward to your n2 review

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
lol CEDeoudes59 I remember you from the summer of 04, 7 years ago when i joined this site. You were always in the hair threads with big Vungra. I remember you threw up pictures of a hair transplant if Im not mistaken and we used to talk about how Tom Brady got a hair transplant I think if my memory serves me. Good to see you again- your hair looks great.

how are you doing n2, alone? with your hair as nice as it is, how can you objectively rate n2 shampoo? are you using any staples like nizoral while on this?

That thread BV started helped me a ton I am 30 now and still have the same hairline as when 23.

Taking a look at your site- and I look forward to your n2 review
haha whats up man! yup thats me. but my hair has taken an ass kicking over the past 3 years.
here's where I'm at: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/180557-hair-loss-remedy.html

Not necessarily because of anabolics, I don't even use them anymore. It's just genetic... but I'm always the kid that -- (whats the expression) want to [have his cake] and eat it too. I spent years being paranoid and fearful of a lot of stuff... hair, money, should I do this, should i do that, I ditched that mentality and really try to live in the now... I pick up the pieces later. Life is much better once I got out of my own head.

Such is with my hairline... Try to do my best to maintain what I got, USE TOPPIK(!) see that link I posted above, and have small procedures (I need another) to keep up with it.

I just got my bottle of N2Shampoo, thanks again Nate and N2BMuscle. My website www.hairlossfromsteroids.com, although its less than a month old, is #1 in google for the search term "hair loss and steroids"... It mainly helps out newbies who don't know about the best stuff out there. I wasted so much $ on hair loss "remedies", I seriously don't want others to do the same.

As for reviewing this product. I will start soon.
This is what I'm on and have been on for the past 9 months or so.
125-200mg of Test E (legal HRT)
25mcg of T3 (legal HRT)
4ius of HGH (legal HRT)
*I'm going to use N2Shampoo EVERY DAY. The only other shampoo i'm going to [maybe] use is Nioxin (since it makes my hair thicker), no ketoconazole shampoos once I start.. I'm going to make sure this is as controlled as possible. Other than N2Shampoo, no changes to my hair loss "stack".

I use 15% minoxidil with 5% AA and a cheap 5% minoxidil from Member's Mark. I've been using these for the past few months.
I also take 1.25mg of finasteride.

I've been going through a massive shed from using Melanotan-2 (if you found this thread be Googling/Searching Melanotan-II and Hair Loss -- Yes, it can make you lose hair, probably only temporary. but thats my experience).

I notice that this shampoo doesn't have ketoconazole, so I'm not going to use any ketoconazole shampoos.
The main thing I'm going to judge is the amount of hair loss in the shower and the general appearance (to me, there's only 2 shampoos that improve the appearance of my hair Nioxin and Tricomin Conditioning Shampoo.. Revita, Regenepure and PerfectImageShampoo are all good to reduce hair loss and better minoxidil better absorb, but the don't leave your hair 'looking good'. Nizoral especially, really flattens out my hair.

I'm not expecting this to stop all hair loss and regrow my hair, if it decreases the usual ~50-60 hairs in the shower and it appears thicker, I will consider it successful.

I consider Revita, Regenepure DS, and Perfect Image's Ketoconazole Shampoo to be all about the same. That's my measuring stick for this shampoo. If it's equal, I will consider it pretty good.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to your input on this. It looks like you really know your sh1t, so your review and opinion of n2shampoo will hold a lot of value :)

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to your input on this. It looks like you really know your sh1t, so your review and opinion of n2shampoo will hold a lot of value :)
Indeed. All the feedback I have seen about it has been very positive. But it will be interesting to get the feedback from someone who has tried so many different things.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, since I removed my on-site content blog... I'm going to do the review on an off-site blog (and here as well)... im also going to review it on the hair restoration [social] network forum. those guys hadn't heard of N2Shampoo yet

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161981-anyone-try-anti-hair-loss-shampoo-n2-shampoo.html
Hub Pages: N2Shampoo Shampoo Review from HairLossFromSteroids.com

on first impression, this stuff smells really good. It doesn't leave my hair with as much volume as Nioxin or Tricomin (those are thickening shampoos) but its comparable to Revita, Nizoral in the 'after shower' appearance of hair. I'm using it for the hair growth/anti hair loss benefits, not as an appearance shampoo (I currently use Nioxin for that). Based on the ingredients, this one might be the best one currently available to encourage hair growth after a hair transplant/restoration procedure since caffeine speeds hair growth. Caffeine is the 2nd main ingredient right? I know Revita has caffeine, but probably not as much? I'm going to look at the overview of the product again. I'll be using this one everyday (only using Nioxin to add volume on days that I "go out".

Last edited:
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys, since I removed my on-site content blog... I'm going to do the review on an off-site blog (and here as well)... im also going to review it on the hair restoration [social] network forum. those guys hadn't heard of N2Shampoo yet

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161981-anyone-try-anti-hair-loss-shampoo-n2-shampoo.html

on first impression, this stuff smells really good. It doesn't leave my hair with as much volume as Nioxin or Tricomin (those are thickening shampoos) but its comparable to Revita, Nizoral in the 'after shower' appearance of hair. I'm using it for the hair growth/anti hair loss benefits, not as an appearance shampoo (I currently use Nioxin for that). Based on the ingredients, this one might be the best one currently available to encourage hair growth after a hair transplant/restoration procedure since caffeine speeds hair growth. Caffeine is the 2nd main ingredient right? I know Revita has caffeine, but probably not as much? I'm going to look at the overview of the product again. I'll be using this one everyday (only using Nioxin to add volume on days that I "go out".
good news here I'll def be checking in on this one.I've been using it for quite awhile and its grown my hair out evenly for once fixed my hair line and am currently hoping it fixes a small hair line issue I have on the right side of my head.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I must be getting old, I've had the completely wrong website address in my signature.
www.HairLossFromSteroids.com is my website
weird

[video=youtube;k6Y5TMV0rFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Y5TMV0rFA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
So far so good, I've actually cut my hair pretty short.. too short (self haircut haha), so I want to see if this stuff makes it grow faster. The ingredients lead me to believe that this is great for hair growth - moreso than preventing hair loss. But I've been seeing LESS hair loss so far! (see below).

While some may see this as a 'disappointment' - it's not - and here's why: keeping your hair in the anagen (growth phase) is CRITICAL to keeping your hair. 4-5 years ago, I'd honestly lose 300 hairs in the shower on a daily basis - yet my hair would grow sooooo fast from test, hgh, etc. that the damage wasn't that bad. So there's a school of thought that stimulating hair growth is the best way to minimize net hair loss. I believe that this is very valid because -- I'd be completely bald by now if these androgenic agents (test, dht) didn't also increase hair growth.

Would this be better if it included ketoconazole? not sure yet. Maybe it would be good to alternate between a ketoconazole shampoo and this product - but I'm using JUST N2shampoo for the purposes of this review.

First impressions of N2Shampoo - actually show a surprising reduction in hair loss! and I was previously using Perfect Image's Hair Regrowth Shampoo (ketoconazole).

I have a video on what I thought of it and what I think of ketoconazole shampoos in general on my website (gotta scroll down to shampoos) http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html

In the past months I've gone through a massive shed from Melanotan-2 (never touching that stuff again, I'm thinking it is a temporary shed since Melanotan is a peptide and not an androgen). So I'm really forward to regrowing a lot of the hair that I've lost... fingers crossed - this stuff is great so far. It only been a week but -- less hair loss in the shower (which I wasn't expecting since it doesn't have ketoconazole) and I'm nearly certain that this shampoo is great for hair growth based on the ingredients.

i'll keep ya posted -- good stuff so far.

i see all sort of ingredients for hair growth - which ones are for preventing hair loss?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
So far so good, I've actually cut my hair pretty short.. too short (self haircut haha), so I want to see if this stuff makes it grow faster. The ingredients lead me to believe that this is great for hair growth - moreso than preventing hair loss. But I've been seeing LESS hair loss so far! (see below).

While some may see this as a 'disappointment' - it's not - and here's why: keeping your hair in the anagen (growth phase) is CRITICAL to keeping your hair. 4-5 years ago, I'd honestly lose 300 hairs in the shower on a daily basis - yet my hair would grow sooooo fast from test, hgh, etc. that the damage wasn't that bad. So there's a school of thought that stimulating hair growth is the best way to minimize net hair loss. I believe that this is very valid because -- I'd be completely bald by now if these androgenic agents (test, dht) didn't also increase hair growth.

Would this be better if it included ketoconazole? not sure yet. Maybe it would be good to alternate between a ketoconazole shampoo and this product - but I'm using JUST N2shampoo for the purposes of this review.

First impressions of N2Shampoo - actually show a surprising reduction in hair loss! and I was previously using Perfect Image's Hair Regrowth Shampoo (ketoconazole).

I have a video on what I thought of it and what I think of ketoconazole shampoos in general on my website (gotta scroll down to shampoos) http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html

In the past months I've gone through a massive shed from Melanotan-2 (never touching that stuff again, I'm thinking it is a temporary shed since Melanotan is a peptide and not an androgen). So I'm really forward to regrowing a lot of the hair that I've lost... fingers crossed - this stuff is great so far. It only been a week but -- less hair loss in the shower (which I wasn't expecting since it doesn't have ketoconazole) and I'm nearly certain that this shampoo is great for hair growth based on the ingredients.

i'll keep ya posted -- good stuff so far.

i see all sort of ingredients for hair growth - which ones are for preventing hair loss?

honestly - its pretty tough to accurately review hair loss products because everyone's hair cycle differs at any given time. I know my cycle pretty well - as well as possible without scientific data obviously.

For instance, if I shower every 16 hours, I'll lose 40-60hairs. If I shower after 36 hours, it will be closer to ~100 hairs.
So let's put it this way, I've been showering every 14 to 16 hours and I'm only seeing about 25-35hairs. Since I cut my hair short - pictures/video soon - it's harder to notice hair shed in the shower. I'm paying extra close attention and so far - it's only been a week but it's definitely less hair shed using N2Shampoo than Perfect Image's Ketoconazole Shampoo. I recommend Perfect Image's Shampoo on my website with an affiliate link - so I have no financial incentive to say that N2Shampoo is superior. If all goes well, I'm definitely going recommend N2. Only been a week, but its really good so far.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I think getting the opinion and a review from someone who is so well versed on the subject as yourself is going to help a lot of people out man.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think getting the opinion and a review from someone who is so well versed on the subject as yourself is going to help a lot of people out man.
I agree. There is a ton of good info already in this thread that will give anyone looking for information on n2shampoo a lot of very useful and unbiased feedback that is also very detailed. We really appreciate all the attention you have given to the product :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly - its pretty tough to accurately review hair loss products because everyone's hair cycle differs at any given time. I know my cycle pretty well - as well as possible without scientific data obviously.

For instance, if I shower every 16 hours, I'll lose 40-60hairs. If I shower after 36 hours, it will be closer to ~100 hairs.
So let's put it this way, I've been showering every 14 to 16 hours and I'm only seeing about 25-35hairs. Since I cut my hair short - pictures/video soon - it's harder to notice hair shed in the shower. I'm paying extra close attention and so far - it's only been a week but it's definitely less hair shed using N2Shampoo than Perfect Image's Ketoconazole Shampoo. I recommend Perfect Image's Shampoo on my website with an affiliate link - so I have no financial incentive to say that N2Shampoo is superior. If all goes well, I'm definitely going recommend N2. Only been a week, but its really good so far.
Ive been lucky to keep my hair using Ketoconazole Shampoo now for seven years. Ive used some over the counter solo cycles like seven in since I started in 2004 and while on used stuff like azelaic acid, and kept using it a while. In addition, Ive tried the saw palmetto mixed with azelaic acid and b6 because I saw some studies on this. Even though you are generous enough to do a review for this I think its best to keep in the Ketoconazole Shampoo because it is a staple and I think it has helped me a lot. and the fact it has studies behind it. While many people say they want to see more studies since they have beeen done that is all we have to work with at this point in regards to keeping our hair.

I am using Ketoconazole Shampoo eod and n2 shampoo eod. The N2 smells nice when i get sweating at the gym. I cant say I have seen any studies in emu oil and caffiene stimulating hair regrowth or stopping it. I do not know if this is true or not I think i read somewhere emu oil prevents gray hairs which even if a person if not grey it still would be good for the scalp if it does this maybe prolonging grey hair.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
There's a legit German Study that appeared in a medical journal that showed that Caffeine, topically applied, significantly increased hair growth.
ill look for it later today :)

You guys may want to consider updating the product description page and link to these pubmed studies (there's quite a few)

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
agreed here in full force. Someone who has experience with this kind of stuff is a great reviewer for our shampoo

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a legit German Study that appeared in a medical journal that showed that Caffeine, topically applied, significantly increased hair growth.
ill look for it later today :)

You guys may want to consider updating the product description page and link to these pubmed studies (there's quite a few)
That is not a bad idea. Thanks for the recommendation :bigok:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
God this stuff smells so good I have to remember not to eat it... video coming soon

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested to see around the 1 month mark or so how this is treating you.

I finally started a week ago and like everyone else has said, the smell is ridiculously good (so much better than the medicated-type scent of the Nizoral 1% I'd been using). I think I've noticed a slight decrease in shedding (just today; no noticeable difference in the first 6 days), but another few weeks should prove to me whether or not that's the case. I pretty much don't notice shedding when my hair is short, but I've been fearful of losing it all, so I've kept it long lol. When it's this length or longer, I definitely notice more shedding in the shower (noticed this for the first time back in 08 when my hair was really long, but never noticed any shedding when it was long prior to that).

My hair has just flat out been growing slower with my screwed up thyroid, but the shedding seemed to ease up a bit (still not as much as I'd like) when I switched from T4 over to T3 8 weeks ago (Synthroid is the devil as far as I'm concerned). I used to have to get it cut about every 2 weeks or it would be out of control. I got it cut around May 15th before I left for Hawaii and didn't have to get it cut until a few weeks ago -- 3 full months later.

I'm very hopeful of what this product can do (and especially whenever my thyroid is actually functioning properly, as well).

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I am liking it... How many ounces are in the bottle? (it doesn't say)
from what im seeing (from my website) people buy regenepure the most its 25$ for 8oz.
revita and perfect image is 23$ and $20 for 6oz.

since all those shampoos are basically the same... im thinking people are buying based on oz:$, N2 Shampoo is a little more expensive - but it think the bottle has at least 8-10oz? it doesn't say though

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am liking it... How many ounces are in the bottle? (it doesn't say)
from what im seeing (from my website) people buy regenepure the most its 25$ for 8oz.
revita and perfect image is 23$ and $20 for 6oz.

since all those shampoos are basically the same... im thinking people are buying based on oz:$, N2 Shampoo is a little more expensive - but it think the bottle has at least 8-10oz? it doesn't say though
7 oz.

I haven't used many hair-loss-related shampoos; just the Nizoral 1%, and I don't have to use nearly as much N2Shampoo as I did of that, though.

And if you factor in the always active 15% off code, it's $28.90 (shipped), which breaks down to $4.13/oz. So, it looks like it costs more on an ounce for ounce basis than the others, but I don't know what shipping costs are as far as being tacked onto the other products. Not to mention that Nate usually has a number of large sales each year where the product could be picked up for 20-25% off.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 oz.

I haven't used many hair-loss-related shampoos; just the Nizoral 1%, and I don't have to use nearly as much N2Shampoo as I did of that, though.

And if you factor in the always active 15% off code, it's $28.90 (shipped), which breaks down to $4.13/oz. So, it looks like it costs more on an ounce for ounce basis than the others, but I don't know what shipping costs are as far as being tacked onto the other products. Not to mention that Nate usually has a number of large sales each year where the product could be picked up for 20-25% off.
When you factor things like the discount and free shipping it really is a good deal and competative price. ;)

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Could you email a copy of a review so I can put it on the n2bm youtube page ?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Ive been lucky to keep my hair using Ketoconazole Shampoo now for seven years. Ive used some over the counter solo cycles like seven in since I started in 2004 and while on used stuff like azelaic acid, and kept using it a while. In addition, Ive tried the saw palmetto mixed with azelaic acid and b6 because I saw some studies on this. Even though you are generous enough to do a review for this I think its best to keep in the Ketoconazole Shampoo because it is a staple and I think it has helped me a lot. and the fact it has studies behind it. While many people say they want to see more studies since they have beeen done that is all we have to work with at this point in regards to keeping our hair.

I am using Ketoconazole Shampoo eod and n2 shampoo eod. The N2 smells nice when i get sweating at the gym. I cant say I have seen any studies in emu oil and caffiene stimulating hair regrowth or stopping it. I do not know if this is true or not I think i read somewhere emu oil prevents gray hairs which even if a person if not grey it still would be good for the scalp if it does this maybe prolonging grey hair.
these are my thoughts too pretty much... I'll summarize in a video. N2shampoo is probably the BEST hair growth shampoo around. I had been using Perfect Image's Regrowth Shampoo (which I consider excellent) but for the first time - I was getting dry scalp. Since switching over to N2shampoo the dry scalp is clearing up and I haven't had an increase in hair loss. Actually its been a huge decrease.

The x-factor here is that I was going though a MAJOR fcking shed from Melanotan-2 and Deca w/ Finasteride. Both of them. Even after a decade of experience I do something stupid. For the first 6 weeks, no shedding, no hair loss. Then it picked up like crazy, 200 hairs in the shower at least, everyday for probably 5.5 months. Yeah, I was using Deca (I have an Rx because of knee pain from football surgeries) with Finasteride (I didn't think a low dose of deca and finasteride would be that bad) - way back at the beginning of the year. I was wrong big time. Since Deca takes up to 18months to leave your system (and the hair loss if from DHN [if im correct]) any ketoconazole shampoos weren't helping it... nothing was. I just had to ride it out.

So about a week before I started N2Shampoo, the hair loss seemed to be decreasing. About 3 days into using N2Shampoo, it decreased drastically was about 10-20 hairs in the shower. What did that? Time? N2Shampoo? That's hard to say... What I can absolutely confirm is that while using N2Shampoo the regrowth has picked up BIG TIME. It's almost like muscle memory. Skeptics may argue "the reason your hair is regrowing so fast, it because it fell out so fast." (shock loss) While that may be true, there's no way that this shampoo isn't helping out significantly. I've done this before. Shock loss from hair restoration procedures, high doses of T3 made me shed like crazy, and more permanent hair loss from DHT.

I have pictures on my website and on the "Toppik thread" on this forum of how Toppik/Hair So Real fills in my hair ttp://hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html. That's that deca-fin shed at its worst. It's filled in significantly even in the past 3 weeks, so I'm using about 50% less of those hair fibers. This isn't meant to be the conclusion to the review - but rather a significant update.

I get a lot of questions about androgen related hair loss - its such an imperfect science and even though I have experience (tried EVERYTHING haha) - it's going to vary from person to person because genetics wins out.

In the next week or so, I'll finalize this and see exactly where I think N2Shampoo fits in: I compare the ingredients of all the shampoos on this page: http://hairlossfromsteroids.com/Best-Hair-Loss-Shampoos.html. The "more is better" isn't necessarily the case with shampoos - in my experience. Revita, i think has more ingredients than Perfect Image's and Regenepure, but is definitely a step down from those.

I absolutely don't recommend products that aren't very good, even if I think they may be 'worth a try' for the average person.
N2Shampoo is well beyond worth a try. As both a standalone and/or a compliment to one of the ketoconazole shampoos.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very high praise coming from you, bro. I'm happy to hear it's been working so well for you.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME input man. Looking forward to the full video review.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
on a side-note btw I dont like how Regenepure advertises their products on Google Banners.
"Bald isn't on her checklist"
with a short small balding man gawking at a hot chick who seems uninterested

frankly bald isn't on my checklist, but fit bald guys that are aggressive will get exponentially more puss than any pretty boys that think girls will simply spread their legs for them

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on a side-note btw I dont like how Regenepure advertises their products on Google Banners.
"Bald isn't on her checklist"
with a short small balding man gawking at a hot chick who seems uninterested

frankly bald isn't on my checklist, but fit bald guys that are aggressive will get exponentially more puss than any pretty boys that think girls will simply spread their legs for them
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CEDeoudes59 again."

lol

I agree with you completely, bro. I don't wanna lose my hair til I have to, but once I do, no keeping the half-crown or any of that nonsense. It's getting bic'd and I'll have a goatee for the rest of my life at that point. Bald isn't bad; it's just a different look. I've done it twice before and like it.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CEDeoudes59 again."

lol

I agree with you completely, bro. I don't wanna lose my hair til I have to, but once I do, no keeping the half-crown or any of that nonsense. It's getting bic'd and I'll have a goatee for the rest of my life at that point. Bald isn't bad; it's just a different look. I've done it twice before and like it.
You meatheads and your hair problems....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
these are my thoughts too pretty much... I'll summarize in a video. N2shampoo is probably the BEST hair growth shampoo around. I had been using Perfect Image's Regrowth Shampoo (which I consider excellent) but for the first time - I was getting dry scalp. Since switching over to N2shampoo the dry scalp is clearing up and I haven't had an increase in hair loss. Actually its been a huge decrease.

The x-factor here is that I was going though a MAJOR fcking shed from Melanotan-2 and Deca w/ Finasteride. Both of them. Even after a decade of experience I do something stupid. For the first 6 weeks, no shedding, no hair loss. Then it picked up like crazy, 200 hairs in the shower at least, everyday for probably 5.5 months. Yeah, I was using Deca (I have an Rx because of knee pain from football surgeries) with Finasteride (I didn't think a low dose of deca and finasteride would be that bad) - way back at the beginning of the year. I was wrong big time. Since Deca takes up to 18months to leave your system (and the hair loss if from DHN [if im correct]) any ketoconazole shampoos weren't helping it... nothing was. I just had to ride it out.

So about a week before I started N2Shampoo, the hair loss seemed to be decreasing. About 3 days into using N2Shampoo, it decreased drastically was about 10-20 hairs in the shower. What did that? Time? N2Shampoo? That's hard to say... What I can absolutely confirm is that while using N2Shampoo the regrowth has picked up BIG TIME. It's almost like muscle memory. Skeptics may argue "the reason your hair is regrowing so fast, it because it fell out so fast." (shock loss) While that may be true, there's no way that this shampoo isn't helping out significantly. I've done this before. Shock loss from hair restoration procedures, high doses of T3 made me shed like crazy, and more permanent hair loss from DHT.

I have pictures on my website and on the "Toppik thread" on this forum of how Toppik/Hair So Real fills in my hair ttp://hairlossfromsteroids.com/Products-That-Work.html. That's that deca-fin shed at its worst. It's filled in significantly even in the past 3 weeks, so I'm using about 50% less of those hair fibers. This isn't meant to be the conclusion to the review - but rather a significant update.

I get a lot of questions about androgen related hair loss - its such an imperfect science and even though I have experience (tried EVERYTHING haha) - it's going to vary from person to person because genetics wins out.

In the next week or so, I'll finalize this and see exactly where I think N2Shampoo fits in: I compare the ingredients of all the shampoos on this page: http://hairlossfromsteroids.com/Best-Hair-Loss-Shampoos.html. The "more is better" isn't necessarily the case with shampoos - in my experience. Revita, i think has more ingredients than Perfect Image's and Regenepure, but is definitely a step down from those.

I absolutely don't recommend products that aren't very good, even if I think they may be 'worth a try' for the average person.
N2Shampoo is well beyond worth a try. As both a standalone and/or a compliment to one of the ketoconazole shampoos.
Very nice detailed review bro. Thank you very much for that :cheers:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
by the way -- your shampoo considerably surpassed my expectations... don't take that the wrong way.
there only been 1 other hair loss product to ever do that - Toppik.

I got great results, I don't know if you guys want to add ketoconazole to the formula. The ingredients you got in this formula would probably prevent the Ketoconazole/Nizoral typical dry scalp. thats just my guess though!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow awesome review, nice pics....thank you for all of this man

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review man! Very thorough and detailed. The pics show some nice changes too. We are glad you enjoyed it man, and we have certainly enjoyed this review. I will reference this thread anytime someone has questions about n2shampoo as a resource. Thank you! :bigok:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff man. Thanks for the review! Repped