Adding Deca to TRT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Adding Deca to TRT

Does anybody have any experience adding deca (50mg-150mg per week) to their trt protocol?

If so what were the effects on muscle growth? size, strength.

If you had tendon injuries did it help?

What were the mental effects? energy boost, euphoria or depression, etc.

Any other effects?

2. I'm here for info .
    I have no experience with deca.
    •   

3. I have always wondered why TRT is not 50% deca to 50% testosterone. Deca gives as good anabolic effects as test with out the side effects when match with testosterone. I am just wondering why this never caught even it was 60-80 mgs test to 50
    Mgs deca
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

4. Subbed for answers as I'm curious as well. Would love to run 200mg Test, 150mg Deca and 25mg MK677 a week.

5. I always wanted to try this stack !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by misterbiggs View Post
    Subbed for answers as I'm curious as well. Would love to run 200mg Test, 150mg Deca and 25mg MK677 a week.
    Concern would be for shutting down your HPTA running high testosterone dosages for TRT
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Concern would be for shutting down your HPTA running high testosterone dosages for TRT
    If a person is on TRT, their HPTA is already shut down from the exogenous testosterone

8. I added deca to my trt... I got huge
    I used 400mg for 8 weeks
    Results were amazing.... BUT it comes with a cost. Deca made me so depressed that I would probably never run it again. To be honest it wasnít really ďdepressionĒ but it was more like extreme anxiety. Iím usually the very loud person in the group that everyone loves going out with, but with deca I was just quiet. I didnít really speak, as I felt super anxious about EVERYTHING.

If you want to run deca run it LOW
    200mg per week with 300mg of test and your golden. Donít overdo anything because you donít need to. The slower the gains the more quality they are.

Iíve tried every single steroid you can think of and the most amazing one is still test
    Goodluck

9. You guys are talking about 150mg of deca even better. You should definitely try it out.
    Also forgot to answer the last question
    Yes all of my pain went away
    Which includes joint and muscle pains

10. Thanks yaron369, my doc added 60mg deca to my protocol to help a knee injury recover. We will see how it goes

11. I need a Dr like that !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

12. There is a degree of shutdown
    Being at 1500 ng/dL vs 650 there is a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshinator View Post
    If a person is on TRT, their HPTA is already shut down from the exogenous testosterone

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    There is a degree of shutdown
    Whatís the difference
    Your shutdown either way

14. Yeah, I thought about this also.

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    There is a degree of shutdown
    Probably not so big of a difference. When people are on TRT they are shut down. There could be some difference but probably not a lot. Ive heard of people who get on TRT and their doctor prescribes a terrible protocol and the patient is worse than when they started. Why? because TRT shut them down and tanked their T levels below their already crummy baseline.

16. Degree of HPTA shut down is dependent upon the amount of testosterone given.
    Using 50-60 mgs of T per week will produce less HPTA suppression then 200 mgs is a known fact.
    Test suppression would only occur from the gel
    Not injections
    This is from over a decade of designing thousands of HRT programs initiate by medical professionals globally with emphasis on pathophysiology out side hormones.

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Degree of HPTA shut down is dependent upon the amount of testosterone given.
    Using 50-60 mgs of T per week will produce less HPTA suppression then 200 mgs is a known fact.
    Test suppression would only occur from the gel
    Not injections
    This is from over a decade of designing thousands of HRT programs initiate by medical professionals globally with emphasis on pathophysiology out side hormones.
    This doesn't make sense based on experience. I have only done injection and have suppression... So, why?

18. You are mistaken LH vs HPTA
    I have used this approach successfully for several years with doctors. Ain’t broke don’t fix it
    Guys are on way to much test masking other issues ..

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    You are mistaken LH vs HPTA
    I have used this approach successfully for several years with doctors. Ainít broke donít fix it
    Guys are on way to much test masking other issues ..
    This doesnít make sense..
    Trt shuts down your LH levels which make your HPTA not work
    Which is why you take HCG
    HCG brings your LH back up therefore forcing your HPTA to go back to work

20. Like I said you do it your way I willl use my approach less drugs more benefits,
    Less variables and side effects bigger balls and loads..
    my balls have gone up 3 key sizes in orchimeter

21. IN for the info. When i run my second cycle i will be runing eq and trt and report back

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Like I said you do it your way I willl use my approach less drugs more benefits,
    Less variables and side effects bigger balls and loads..
    my balls have gone up 3 key sizes in orchimeter
    I agree with less drugs the better as a general rule. I take HCG so my ball size/loads are at 100% regardless.

23. Deca like Tren will shut you down way harder than just Test, let alone a TRT dose of Test. As progestones they bind to progesterone receptors and make us more sensitive to estrogen. HCG still works obviously

24. Quote Originally Posted by suavmcgauv View Post
    Deca like Tren will shut you down way harder than just Test, let alone a TRT dose of Test. As progestones they bind to progesterone receptors and make us more sensitive to estrogen. HCG still works obviously
    Do you need a Script for HCG ?
    TEAM GET DIESEL

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Do you need a Script for HCG ?
    Yes you do
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Benefits of Adding Mast to TRT?
    By LaserGoPewPew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2019, 11:22 PM
  2. Added test to TRT
    By Teeravlifts in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-30-2019, 12:55 PM
  3. Levels out of whack after adding HCG to TRT?
    By drejb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 09:21 PM
  4. ADDING TESTOPRO TO TEST CYP 'TRT'
    By thebigt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 02:02 PM
  5. adding deca to a test/dbol cycle?
    By exnihilo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 09:37 PM