Microdosing question, adding deca etc

kevker

Awards
Well I started microdosing a few weeks ago. Well fml, why hadn't I done it earlier? So damn easy, my levels have evened out and most of my water retention is gone, even without an AI. So instead of harpooning 1cc of test a week (250mg) for TRT, now doing 0.14(ish lol) every day in my delt, which gives me the 250 over the week. Also it's helped my chronic back pain, as i avoid the risk of any lumps etc in the glute which I have found can cause me issues.

Has anyone ever microdosed deca or tren alongside test? Really want to avoid going back to glute jabs and was wondering if there was any benefit to this schedule, or any downsides? So I would be doing just over 2cc in each jab (I know guys at the gym who are doing up to 5cc in their delts every day/other day) so I'm assuming it's going to be manageable.

Thanks guys in advance

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I started microdosing a few weeks ago. Well fml, why hadn't I done it earlier? So damn easy, my levels have evened out and most of my water retention is gone, even without an AI. So instead of harpooning 1cc of test a week (250mg) for TRT, now doing 0.14(ish lol) every day in my delt, which gives me the 250 over the week. Also it's helped my chronic back pain, as i avoid the risk of any lumps etc in the glute which I have found can cause me issues.

Has anyone ever microdosed deca or tren alongside test? Really want to avoid going back to glute jabs and was wondering if there was any benefit to this schedule, or any downsides? So I would be doing just over 2cc in each jab (I know guys at the gym who are doing up to 5cc in their delts every day/other day) so I'm assuming it's going to be manageable.

Thanks guys in advance
Yea I should work just as well. Dr Todd and big Paul are big time proponents of microdosing especially tren

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Steroids work, any dose will do more then no dose, but I wouldn't use tren. My reason being is even if you "microdose" tren which would be something like 10mg a day, why do that. You could use 300-400mg of eq or Primo and get equal or more benefits without the negative impact of tren. So the reward to microdosing tren is low by comparison.

Also, your not microdosing test, You are taking small daily injections but that's not microdosing. Microdosing is using a very small amount and two hundred and fifty milligrams is double trt dose for most ppl. There's nothing wrong with it but if you took 250 tren and broke it up to small daily injections, that's a decent amount of tren

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I would be doing just over 2cc in each jab (I know guys at the gym who are doing up to 5cc in their delts every day/other day) so I'm assuming it's going to be manageable.
You lost me here ....
You said you were "microdosing", but this says "2cc in each jab".

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think that he thinks breaking up your total dose into daily shots is microdosing regardless of the amount you use
Yeah, but in that last part, he wrote "2cc in EACH JAB".

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, if he thinks daily shots are microdosing and he's taking 14cc a week lol.

Maybe he ment 0.2 and 0.5?
Maybe....
But looking at the context of that whole comment, it doesn't look like it.
LOL

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe....
But looking at the context of that whole comment, it doesn't look like it.
LOL
I don't think I could pin that much oil daily. The most I've ever done is 1cc a day and that even gets annoying. I think I was on 600 test, 600 eq and 200 mast and I combined it into a 50ml jug, 1cc was = to 85mg test, 85mg eq and 28mg mast daily. I only did it this way so I could use 1 slin pin per day. I'm actually about to do this and ride it through summer I think

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think I could pin that much oil daily. The most I've ever done is 1cc a day and that even gets annoying. I think I was on 600 test, 600 eq and 200 mast and I combined it into a 50ml jug, 1cc was = to 85mg test, 85mg eq and 28mg mast daily. I only did it this way so I could use 1 slin pin per day. I'm actually about to do this and ride it through summer I think
Cool!

.... Yeah, I'm really not sure what's going on with the OP.

kevker

Awards
yep my bad with the typo, should have read 0.2. Doing 2cc through an insulin pin would take all day lol. That will teach me not to proof read before I post.

So to clarify, at the moment I'm doing just over 0.1 daily, which keeps my test towards the high end of normal. With adding something in, it would be just over 0.2.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude that's going to be such a legit cycle for you..maybe throw some staine at the end scince yiu seem to respond so well to it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, your not microdosing test, You are taking small daily injections but that's not microdosing. Microdosing is using a very small amount and two hundred and fifty milligrams is double trt dose for most ppl. There's nothing wrong with it but if you took 250 tren and broke it up to small daily injections, that's a decent amount of tren
Microdosing is just the term in the industry people use to denote they’re dividing their weekly oil into daily shots. It doesn’t reference to total drug load; people use it so you know they break it up as much as possible to avoid peaks & valleys.

I’m not saying anyone using 3cc a day would be thought of as a microdose, but I suspect if you can fit your daily shots into a slinpin people will understand you when you say microdosing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Microdosing is just the term in the industry people use to denote they’re dividing their weekly oil into daily shots. It doesn’t reference to total drug load; people use it so you know they break it up as much as possible to avoid peaks & valleys.

I’m not saying anyone using 3cc a day would be thought of as a microdose, but I suspect if you can fit your daily shots into a slinpin people will understand you when you say microdosing.
I know that, my point was, or I should say we need to make some kind of guidelines tho. If someone is on 3 grams of gear and taking taily shots we can hardly call it microdosing. Outside of maybe 4 or 5 youtubers the term microdosing is a bit vague or improperly used

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know that, my point was, or I should say we need to make some kind of guidelines tho. If someone is on 3 grams of gear and taking taily shots we can hardly call it microdosing. Outside of maybe 4 or 5 youtubers the term microdosing is a bit vague or improperly used
Yeah I feel you, I just don’t think that’s ever going to happen. I know Stan Efferding talks about microdosing in his seminars, big proponent of it, and I’ve seen his alleged powerlifting cycles back from back in the day - 1.5cc daily is hardly a microdose

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I feel you, I just don’t think that’s ever going to happen. I know Stan Efferding talks about microdosing in his seminars, big proponent of it, and I’ve seen his alleged powerlifting cycles back from back in the day - 1.5cc daily is hardly a microdose
Yea I'm currently doing 2ccs a day I don't know in what world I could "microdose" that. But in all honesty I thought microdosing was ( for example) taking your trt weekly dose of 250mg and doing small daily subq injections instead of one bolus of 250 mg in order to maintain stable blood concentrations

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'm currently doing 2ccs a day I don't know in what world I could "microdose" that. But in all honesty I thought microdosing was ( for example) taking your trt weekly dose of 250mg and doing small daily subq injections instead of one bolus of 250 mg in order to maintain stable blood concentrations
That is what it refers to. I feel like it's going to be a popular protocol soon because there is so much benefit to it. I now take my 120mg weekly and broke it into daily subq pins and it's helped everything. My labs looks great, it's a even mood all the time, and it's so nice to use a tiny 30g.

kevker

Awards
I agree with all the above. I found that the "typical" trt dose of around 125 mg a week was only just getting me into the low normal zone. Doctor said I'm getting hardly any of the benefits, but still getting risk. Bumping it up to the 200-250mg a week just got me into the high normal and has sorted out so many of the issues I was having. Thus I feel breaking that down into daily injections is microdosing, even though it is higher than the accepted amount. Once I add anything else in, then its a grey area. Am I truly microdosing? Or am I just breaking a cycle down into daily injections? You could look at it either way. I just feel having a steadier input of hormones into your body has to be better than a huge boost then a drop off after a couple of days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree with all the above. I found that the "typical" trt dose of around 125 mg a week was only just getting me into the low normal zone. Doctor said I'm getting hardly any of the benefits, but still getting risk. Bumping it up to the 200-250mg a week just got me into the high normal and has sorted out so many of the issues I was having. Thus I feel breaking that down into daily injections is microdosing, even though it is higher than the accepted amount. Once I add anything else in, then its a grey area. Am I truly microdosing? Or am I just breaking a cycle down into daily injections? You could look at it either way. I just feel having a steadier input of hormones into your body has to be better than a huge boost then a drop off after a couple of days.
A huge boost and drop off tends to lead to a little more growth from the bigger spike, but smaller more frequent doses provides steady hormones and in turn less side effects. So yes, High frequency injection is better for that reason. Steady hormones = steady estrogen and no big bp spikes. At leat most of the time. I try to do eod with long esters and daily with short esters. Sometimes I get burnt out on pinning and do once a week or skip a few weeks. Not recommended to skip a few weeks unless your ending your cycle and trying to get back to trt range faster

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You actually can't look at any other way, it's microdaosing regardless of whether you consider it TRT level doses or higher. When you take a dose and break it into much smaller and frequent doses, it is microdosing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You actually can't look at any other way, it's microdaosing regardless of whether you consider it TRT level doses or higher. When you take a dose and break it into much smaller and frequent doses, it is microdosing.
That's not microdosing.
Screenshot_20230502_103928_Photos.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Microdosing small amounts, sub therapeutic.

Dividing up 7ml into 1ml a day does not fit the definition of microdosing, it's just high frequency

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feeling argumentative today I see, Smont. You know very well what I’m referring to. You take a TRT dose and break it into small and frequent doses.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feeling argumentative today I see, Smont. You know very well what I’m referring to. You take a TRT dose and break it into small and frequent doses.
I see your point, but I’m not a fan of this terminology. To me, microdosing is a small dose. Taking the same dose more spread out doesn’t make the dose any more “micro”. But if it’s becoming commonly used, I guess I should just get used to it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are getting into semantics here because we clearly all know what is being discussed. The doctors I know that are exploring this avenue are using the term and it's likely to be common place. I personally couldn't care less what we call it.

The nit picking a word reminds me of a neckbeard Reddit sub. "Well akchuwally...."

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not being argumentative at all I was just explaining what microdosing means by definition and I 100% DID NOT know what your referring to, maybe you didn't read through the thread but there's talk about him "microdosing" by doing 2ml DAILY!

maybe you should read through the thread before making assumptions or coming at ppl for no reason

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jesus, half of the thread we were talking about what microdosing means. And how many ppl refer to any amount broken down into daily injections is microdosing which I don't agree with.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Boy I really derailed this one hard

But at least we did answer OP - breaking up weekly dosage into more frequent administrations provides lower peaks, which means less sides like estrogen conversion, water retention, & BP spikes, but is slightly less anabolic due to lower peak drug exposures.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Boy I really derailed this one hard

But at least we did answer OP - breaking up weekly dosage into more frequent administrations provides lower peaks, which means less sides like estrogen conversion, water retention, & BP spikes, but is slightly less anabolic due to lower peak drug exposures.
It's all good, maybe he thought I was mad or something, I'm not. I was just trying to point something out and we were actually talking about different things I believe. Oh well, **** happens. I'm gonna apologize in advance because I just say what's on my mind. I can't always expect ppl to understand context through text or written words. And I do talk like a dick lol. Not intentionally tho, I just try to get straight to the point and I know it offends ppl sometimes.

So my bad

kevker

Awards
In fairness, I share some of the blame in this. Writing 2ml, was my bad, when it should have been 0.2ml. I have enjoyed the discussion about what is and isn't microdosing. I agree with Smont, that what we do doesn't fit the dictionary definition of microdosing (althought you could argue that 0.1ml of test is sub therapeutic, so would fit the definition, but not when its part of an overall daily dosing regime). However, there's so much slang used around the world of PEDs/AASs that I feel we have to get used to a phrase being used in a certain context, especially when medical professionals use the terminology.

And yes Hyde, as always, you guys always get me the right answers, for which I am always grateful.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember Broderick Chavez getting pissed that people say Var when referring to Anavar on his Q&A - like man, you better get used to it because that one is locked in