Adding deca to trt not telling doc

• Thread starter Uscaredtogroworwut
  • Start date

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
Would adding 100mg to 200mg deca a week to a trt dose of test affect blood work enough for a doctor to tell a difference by routine lab work? Would it show up as estrogen or anything like I think tren does?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's not going to effect your totals if that is what you are asking

It may increase estrogen and prolactin, to a small degree and you can just use an AI and an Anti P if that is the case

Why do you want to add that? For joints or for some other reason??

Make sure you have liver support on hand too sir. Its not super toxic but you should always run liver support

If you need an AI, I would suggest super low dose exemestane and for anti P, you can get away with OTC options or .25mgs of Dostinex e3d will handle anything "IF" you need either.

You really will only know if you get puffy nipples and sides or if your labs show imbalances sir.

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
It's not going to effect your totals if that is what you are asking

It may increase estrogen and prolactin, to a small degree and you can just use an AI and an Anti P if that is the case

Why do you want to add that? For joints or for some other reason??

Make sure you have liver support on hand too sir. Its not super toxic but you should always run liver support

If you need an AI, I would suggest super low dose exemestane and for anti P, you can get away with OTC options or .25mgs of Dostinex e3d will handle anything "IF" you need either.

You really will only know if you get puffy nipples and sides or if your labs show imbalances sir.
Joints, he will prescribe it at 200mg for an extra 200 bucks a month but why do that when I can get it so much cheaper right. At 100mg and 200mg deca I don't think clinics are concerned at all about prolactin at such a low dose or even prescribe anything to controlling it.

I'm really just wanting to add in 100mg deca a week but curious if that would raise estrogen much if at all where he'd know I added something

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually whatever was mentionned above is not true. Your bloodworks will be different trt only vs added deca. First of all your estrogen will be higher, second or all deca most of the time skews reading and gives fake total testosterone readings which will obviously be a red flag to your doctor. If you’re in a clinic (in the states or something) where they’re in reality selling you trt like drug dealers they won’t care because they don’t give a **** about your health. A real trt doctor will see a red flag and probably will want to change things up.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually whatever was mentionned above is not true. Your bloodworks will be different trt only vs added deca. First of all your estrogen will be higher, second or all deca most of the time skews reading and gives fake total testosterone readings which will obviously be a red flag to your doctor.
☝☝ This is what I've been hearing too.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My old doc prescribed me deca.
I came here and researched asked a couple questions and concluded the bloat and chance of my penis not functioning correctly wasn't worth whatever deca on top of my trt could offer. And I move like the tin man from wizard of Oz. Good luck

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If it's a real doctor and not a trt clinic they'll be worried why your blood work is skewed and then start doing things you don't like. Which would include lowering doses, adding drugs, asking very obvious questions.

If it's a clinic then they literally don't care. Just tell your doc what you're going to do and ask for care

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was under the assumption deca doesn’t aromatize to E.

How dramatic is the effect on prolactin?
It does aromatize, just not to the extent that testosterone does. It's affect on prolactin can vary wildly between individual responses. Some it's mild even on high doses, and some guys inject 250mg and immediately their dick falls off while they start breast feeding.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was under the assumption deca doesn’t aromatize to E.

How dramatic is the effect on prolactin?
On deca only its estrogen conversion is extremely low and I believe it's e1, not e2. But in the presence of another drug that does have estrogen conversion like test or dbol ect it will cause more estrogen conversion and then prolactin increases as well.

All steroids have effects that are specific to them. But in the presence of other drugs different things can happen.