Adding Deca to TRT

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anybody have any experience adding deca (50mg-150mg per week) to their trt protocol?

If so what were the effects on muscle growth? size, strength.

If you had tendon injuries did it help?

What were the mental effects? energy boost, euphoria or depression, etc.

Any other effects?

Ase_james

Awards
I'm here for info .
I have no experience with deca.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have always wondered why TRT is not 50% deca to 50% testosterone. Deca gives as good anabolic effects as test with out the side effects when match with testosterone. I am just wondering why this never caught even it was 60-80 mgs test to 50
Mgs deca

misterbiggs

Awards
Subbed for answers as I'm curious as well. Would love to run 200mg Test, 150mg Deca and 25mg MK677 a week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always wanted to try this stack !!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for answers as I'm curious as well. Would love to run 200mg Test, 150mg Deca and 25mg MK677 a week.
Concern would be for shutting down your HPTA running high testosterone dosages for TRT

yaron369

Awards
I added deca to my trt... I got huge
I used 400mg for 8 weeks
Results were amazing.... BUT it comes with a cost. Deca made me so depressed that I would probably never run it again. To be honest it wasn’t really “depression” but it was more like extreme anxiety. I’m usually the very loud person in the group that everyone loves going out with, but with deca I was just quiet. I didn’t really speak, as I felt super anxious about EVERYTHING.

If you want to run deca run it LOW
200mg per week with 300mg of test and your golden. Don’t overdo anything because you don’t need to. The slower the gains the more quality they are.

I’ve tried every single steroid you can think of and the most amazing one is still test :)
Goodluck

yaron369

Awards
You guys are talking about 150mg of deca even better. You should definitely try it out.
Also forgot to answer the last question
Yes all of my pain went away
Which includes joint and muscle pains

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks yaron369, my doc added 60mg deca to my protocol to help a knee injury recover. We will see how it goes

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need a Dr like that !!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
There is a degree of shutdown
Being at 1500 ng/dL vs 650 there is a big difference.

If a person is on TRT, their HPTA is already shut down from the exogenous testosterone

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a degree of shutdown
Being at 1500 ng/dL vs 650 there is a big difference.
Probably not so big of a difference. When people are on TRT they are shut down. There could be some difference but probably not a lot. Ive heard of people who get on TRT and their doctor prescribes a terrible protocol and the patient is worse than when they started. Why? because TRT shut them down and tanked their T levels below their already crummy baseline.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Degree of HPTA shut down is dependent upon the amount of testosterone given.
Using 50-60 mgs of T per week will produce less HPTA suppression then 200 mgs is a known fact.
Test suppression would only occur from the gel
Not injections
This is from over a decade of designing thousands of HRT programs initiate by medical professionals globally with emphasis on pathophysiology out side hormones.

Ase_james

Awards
Using 50-60 mgs of T per week will produce less HPTA suppression then 200 mgs is a known fact.
Not injections
This is from over a decade of designing thousands of HRT programs initiate by medical professionals globally with emphasis on pathophysiology out side hormones.
This doesn't make sense based on experience. I have only done injection and have suppression... So, why?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You are mistaken LH vs HPTA
I have used this approach successfully for several years with doctors. Ain’t broke don’t fix it
Guys are on way to much test masking other issues ..

yaron369

Awards
You are mistaken LH vs HPTA
I have used this approach successfully for several years with doctors. Ain’t broke don’t fix it
Guys are on way to much test masking other issues ..
This doesn’t make sense..
Trt shuts down your LH levels which make your HPTA not work
Which is why you take HCG
HCG brings your LH back up therefore forcing your HPTA to go back to work

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Like I said you do it your way I willl use my approach less drugs more benefits,
Less variables and side effects bigger balls and loads..
my balls have gone up 3 key sizes in orchimeter

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IN for the info. When i run my second cycle i will be runing eq and trt and report back

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said you do it your way I willl use my approach less drugs more benefits,
Less variables and side effects bigger balls and loads..
my balls have gone up 3 key sizes in orchimeter
I agree with less drugs the better as a general rule. I take HCG so my ball size/loads are at 100% regardless.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Deca like Tren will shut you down way harder than just Test, let alone a TRT dose of Test. As progestones they bind to progesterone receptors and make us more sensitive to estrogen. HCG still works obviously

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Deca like Tren will shut you down way harder than just Test, let alone a TRT dose of Test. As progestones they bind to progesterone receptors and make us more sensitive to estrogen. HCG still works obviously
Do you need a Script for HCG ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought so.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not injections
This is not correct.

1. You said "Using 50-60 mgs of T per week will produce less HPTA suppression then 200 mgs is a known fact". Please provide the proof.

2. You said "Test suppression would only occur from the gel Not injections". This also is not correct. Injections suppress 100% and gels suppress 100%. heres your proof https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9394096

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone injections will not cause decrease of testosterone serums when gels often due to absorption issues teasing the system to turn off its own level. This results with guys starting at total 330 and several days ending up with lower levels after starting some in the 150 lower ranges.
This is why guys prefer injections over gels

If a person has Pre-existing Adrenal issues (many have) before starting TRT high levels of testosterone for prolong time will push the person into Adrenal insufficiency faster then at levels of peak of 900 and troughing at 600. To high of testoSterone may cause thyroid suppression by increase TSH In many cases which I have seen in doctors cases. As a result, the anti-aging doctors stick the patient in armour thyroid creating another clusterfuk. When all they had to do is lower the testosterone in the first place and address other issues such as enviroment or infections etc. Again each practitioners has their own approach. I prefer using the least amount and addressing other factors to make the testosterone work to its maximum capacity. My goal is to get doctor’s patient dialed in on 40-60’ngs of test a week

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testosterone injections will not cause decrease of testosterone serums when gels often due to absorption issues teasing the system to turn off its own level. This results with guys starting at total 330 and several days ending up with lower levels after starting some in the 150 lower ranges.

If a person has Pre-existing Adrenal issues (many have) before starting TRT high levels of testosterone for prolong time will push the person into Adrenal insufficiency faster then at levels of peak of 900 and troughing at 600. To high of testoSterone may cause thyroid suppression by increase TSH In many cases which I have seen in doctors cases. As a result, the anti-aging doctors stick the patient in armour thyroid creating another clusterfuk. When all they had to do is lower the testosterone in the first place and address other issues such as enviroment or infections etc. Again each practitioners has their own approach. I prefer using the least amount and addressing other factors to make the testosterone work to its maximum capacity. My goal is to get doctor’s patient dialed in on 40-60’ngs of test a week
1. Did you miss the link i posted? I posted proof that injections do cause suppression. In fact injections cause 100% suppression of LH in 6 weeks max @ 100mg a week.

2. "absorption issues" as you put it has nothing to do with shutting down the HPTA. The fact of the matter is exogenous testosterone is in the body and thus shuts down natural production.

3. i do agree with you that the minimal dosing required is the best way to go.

THEstudent

Awards

The Matrix , what do you think of scrotal application of test cream compared to injections? Jay Campbell(TOT Revolution) was strictly an injection guy but he says Dr. Keith Nichols got him to try scrotal application of the test cream and he says it is better than injections. What's your take on it?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Rubbing it on your a-hole has been shown to increase absorption

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many people's total and free testosterone tests and all tests have been done on rubbing testosterone cream on the scotum or anus?

I like different methods. im sometimes, sub-q sometimes, and now possibly cream.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just curious has anyone found a legal compound to add to trt that works at least partially like deca in synergy?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rubbing it on your a-hole has been shown to increase absorption
Is there any study on how to massage it in? Like clockwise, circular movements vs counter clockwise rubbing?
Putting some cream on the fingertip, then shoving it in -up to the elbow would be much more effective. Besides enhanced absorption, it also makes your eyes bigger.

Ase_james

Awards
Is there any study on how to massage it in? Like clockwise, circular movements vs counter clockwise rubbing?
Putting some cream on the fingertip, then shoving it in -up to the elbow would be much more effective. Besides enhanced absorption, it also makes your eyes bigger.
Hahahahaha

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Matrix , what do you think of scrotal application of test cream compared to injections? Jay Campbell(TOT Revolution) was strictly an injection guy but he says Dr. Keith Nichols got him to try scrotal application of the test cream and he says it is better than injections. What's your take on it?
I hear it also increases DHT

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What ever floats your boat. Lol
Pertend it’s a tongue and get double the pleasure lol

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca is a legal compound...
I have two bottles of Decalone by fusion supplements from predator nutrition.. the compound is basically 19-nor androstenediol which if your not familiar was the original 1-step conversion into nandrolone AKA Deca. Not that 19-nor dhea. It’s only available through predator as they are a UK based Site. I am on legit scripted trt and doc doesn’t offer deca so this seemed like the next best choice to use other than UGL Deca. Any one in here familiar with 19-nor diol?