Anavar cut

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
Ive on Sust 500mg a week for 8 weeks. After 10-12 weeks of Sust can a do 4 weeks of anavar to cut.

zunteck

zunteck

Awards
Ive on Sust 500mg a week for 8 weeks. After 10-12 weeks of Sust can a do 4 weeks of anavar to cut.
I think it’s better to cut before bulk. Make sure you cut enough body fat (down to single digits) where you are able to bulk. Just my opinion. Yes anavar will dry you out and cut you up. Great finisher and strength builder.

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
I think it’s better to cut before bulk. Make sure you cut enough body fat (down to single digits) where you are able to bulk. Just my opinion. Yes anavar will dry you out and cut you up. Great finisher and strength builder.
Ya just looking to dry up not cut my bad

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are any of you guys in this thread on TRT?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Zvch what do you add to TRT to get very lean
Well TRT is gonna lean you up a bit in general. The extra bit of lean muscle mass and fat metabolism you get from having a good amount of testosterone makes a difference in the long run. Having an AI and keeping your estrogen where it needs to be and keeping excess water off is going to help with fat loss too.
Honestly I’m not that lean. I used to be 300lbs with no muscle so I still have that little bit of stubborn midsection fat that comes back every time I bulk but my arms, legs and shoulders have always been pretty lean.

I add 30mg of Ostarine a day every now and then for a month or two when I want to cut down a few pounds - it really helps with nutrient partitioning and endurance and allows me to put on a little bit of strength and muscle even when I’m losing weight. I’ve also experimented with low dose Trestolone Acetate at like 10mg a day after I read about some guys having great success with it adding it to their TRT protocol. 10mg is enough to get a big increase in sex drive, energy and mood and enough to put on a bit of size and lean you out, but not enough to produce side-effects or affect long term health too much.

Laxogenin is great too and natural. You could pretty much run that indefinitely. It’s underrated. High doses help to lean me out a good bit and it’s been shown to up protein synthesis to a dramatic extent.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well TRT is gonna lean you up a bit in general. The extra bit of lean muscle mass and fat metabolism you get from having a good amount of testosterone makes a difference in the long run. Having an AI and keeping your estrogen where it needs to be and keeping excess water off is going to help with fat loss too.
Honestly I’m not that lean. I used to be 300lbs with no muscle so I still have that little bit of stubborn midsection fat that comes back every time I bulk but my arms, legs and shoulders have always been pretty lean.

I add 30mg of Ostarine a day every now and then for a month or two when I want to cut down a few pounds - it really helps with nutrient partitioning and endurance and allows me to put on a little bit of strength and muscle even when I’m losing weight. I’ve also experimented with low dose Trestolone Acetate at like 10mg a day after I read about some guys having great success with it adding it to their TRT protocol. 10mg is enough to get a big increase in sex drive, energy and mood and enough to put on a bit of size and lean you out, but not enough to produce side-effects or affect long term health too much.

Laxogenin is great too and natural. You could pretty much run that indefinitely. It’s underrated. High doses help to lean me out a good bit and it’s been shown to up protein synthesis to a dramatic extent.
What dosage of Laxogenin?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you tried laxogen products? Is there something new? Last time I was active here and tried it, I really didnt notice any effects.
I’ve never tried it for an extended period of time at a high dose. I’m going to be running Primavar and high dosed ecdysterone for 8 weeks. I know a lot of people say they don’t work, but I believe what mixelflick says about it. If it turns out bunk, so be it. I like experimenting honestly.