TRT plus anavar or TRT plus sarms triple cutting stack?

gdoggydog05

Awards
does anyone have experience with both anavar and cutting sarms?

im on anavar 50 mg for 2 months. im 3 weeks in. gained weight so far. 2 pounds. a little strength. seem to have leaned out slightly. pants feel the same. waist is measuring 1/4 to 1/2 inch less depending on the day but it seems despite gaining weight i have lost a tiny bit of waist size. not overly impressive yet. but ill give it the 8 weeks. (i wasnt expecting any miracles either. it works best with people looking to go from 12-15% body fat to the next level and im in the 20-25 range right now)

has anyone done a similar stack to ostarine mk-2866, andarine s4 and cardarine (not technically a sarm). i bought the liquid form from science.bio which seems legit.

ill take a few months off, maybe 3 after the anavar and then run most of this and save a tiny bit for a 4 week cycle later. ill do 7 weeks of prolly 40-50 andarine. and ostarine and cardarine 15..... ill have enough left for a short 4 week cycle for giggles down the road......or i can just take it all lol.

which do u guys prefer? anavar or sarms? im so excited to try the sarms its gonna be hard to wait after anavar. how long would you guys wait? whats a good protectant? i think the one im taking is called HUGE defend

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have not used Var, but based on everything I've heard and read, Var over sarms by a mile. Effects, safety profile, how well the compound is known..

CEL Cycle Assist is one good option for support product. If taking methyls, then adding tudca is allways a good idea.

Osta is weak sauce.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I don't want to be a bummer but I wouldn't expect too much from that SARMs stack. It won't do much of anything that var can't already do. The best "cutting stack" is less calories + cardio. Pretty unexciting but, that's it. The drugs will largely be muscle sparers.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Var hands down... Also var is stronger mg per mg than Testosterone when it comes to growth. With the stuff on bodyfat,,, meh, I call BS... You might actually notice more results if you are leaner when you start because it becomes obvious, but you are still going to have accelerated growth, protein synth and everything else that comes along with using AAS regardless of your body fat levels. That being said Var is pretty expensive to bulk on, and there are better compounds for that.

You should probably wait another month or two longer than you planned originally before running a second cycle to make sure you have your lipids and what not in check. That or do some bloodwork to verify you are good to go at 3 months before starting.

Reactions: Nac
Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
50 mg anavar is a good dose for most men with an extremely favorable safety profile. It has a reputation for being expensive but you really shouldn't be paying much more than a buck per 25 mg so this would cost ~2.25-2.50 per day for the anavar which is pretty reasonable in the grand scheme of things.

I do like sarm stacks with TRT but mainly as injectables for greater absorption and less toxicity to enable a higher dose with a better safety profile.