Wanting to cut body fat with Test and Anavar/possibly low dose of Deca

jbrettk123

Awards
Ok first time posting. I’m a 36 year old male 6 ft 3” tall and weigh 215 pounds. I’ve always been under 18% body fat. I don’t have a workout routine, I don’t have a consistent diet. I’ve always just ate what I wanted. I do stay active, I ride my mountain bike usually 2-3 times a week. I’ve been on TRT for about 4 years. And have run lots of different gear since I was about 18, but no more than 3 things at once, and never high doses. Anyways I took about 300/mg of Test per week and roughly 30 mg of Anavar for about 8 weeks almost two years ago and I was also taking CJC/Impamorelin., but not super consistent with the CJC/IMP).

However during this time, my diet was better than it normally is but still very bad compared to most people, and I never lifted weights. I did boxing classes 1 time a week and rode my mtn bike 2 times a week with the occasional push ups and sit-ups at home. So most people would say I wasted the gear, hell I would have said that but the fact is, during this cycle I got in the best shape of my life. Fat melted off and I had a true 6 pack, my arms got much bigger and vascular.
This was my first time running VAR and I imagine I won’t get as good as affects the second time I run it but I do have more VAR this time, enough to run 50+ mg’s a day for at least 8 weeks. I certainly want to work out harder and eat better this time, but I can’t get to the gym every day due to traveling, coaching my sons baseball team, and just life in general. I know most people will say that my muscle gains/fat loss isn’t possible with my awful diet and lack of workouts, but I’m telling the honest truth. I just know that I’m almost two years older and If anyone could help me with a decent diet and workout regimen, that’s something that I could do 3-4 times a week plus riding my mtn bike on the side 2 times a week I would greatly appreciate it.
I’m by no means a body builder, I’ve just always had a very athletic body type.
Also should I even add in the Deca? I only have enough DECA to run 200mg/for 12 weeks, and I’m more focused on getting cut and toned. So wasn’t sure if taking that dose would do much.
I’m sure plenty will tell me to work out and get my diet in place before I start, and I’m willing to do so, but I do plan to begin this cycle by February 1st. I just know that almost two years I barely did anything, ate unhealthy and got amazing results while running less gear. I could only imagine if I ran everything and my diet and workouts were consistent. Please give me your thoughts.

jbrettk123

Awards
I apologize if I’m not allowed to discuss gear, and if I said anything I shouldn’t please remove post. Cheers

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok first time posting. I’m a 36 year old male 6 ft 3” tall and weigh 215 pounds. I’ve always been under 18% body fat. I don’t have a workout routine, I don’t have a consistent diet. I’ve always just ate what I wanted. I do stay active, I ride my mountain bike usually 2-3 times a week. I’ve been on TRT for about 4 years. And have run lots of different gear since I was about 18, but no more than 3 things at once, and never high doses. Anyways I took about 300/mg of Test per week and roughly 30 mg of Anavar for about 8 weeks almost two years ago and I was also taking CJC/Impamorelin., but not super consistent with the CJC/IMP).

However during this time, my diet was better than it normally is but still very bad compared to most people, and I never lifted weights. I did boxing classes 1 time a week and rode my mtn bike 2 times a week with the occasional push ups and sit-ups at home. So most people would say I wasted the gear, hell I would have said that but the fact is, during this cycle I got in the best shape of my life. Fat melted off and I had a true 6 pack, my arms got much bigger and vascular.
This was my first time running VAR and I imagine I won’t get as good as affects the second time I run it but I do have more VAR this time, enough to run 50+ mg’s a day for at least 8 weeks. I certainly want to work out harder and eat better this time, but I can’t get to the gym every day due to traveling, coaching my sons baseball team, and just life in general. I know most people will say that my muscle gains/fat loss isn’t possible with my awful diet and lack of workouts, but I’m telling the honest truth. I just know that I’m almost two years older and If anyone could help me with a decent diet and workout regimen, that’s something that I could do 3-4 times a week plus riding my mtn bike on the side 2 times a week I would greatly appreciate it.
I’m by no means a body builder, I’ve just always had a very athletic body type.
Also should I even add in the Deca? I only have enough DECA to run 200mg/for 12 weeks, and I’m more focused on getting cut and toned. So wasn’t sure if taking that dose would do much.
I’m sure plenty will tell me to work out and get my diet in place before I start, and I’m willing to do so, but I do plan to begin this cycle by February 1st. I just know that almost two years I barely did anything, ate unhealthy and got amazing results while running less gear. I could only imagine if I ran everything and my diet and workouts were consistent. Please give me your thoughts.
Post this in the anabolic section my friend. You will get way more viewers and a lot more Answers to your questions

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Let's be honest here, you started a post by saying you don't have a workout routine and you don't know how to eat properly but yiu want to use steroids.

No1 with any decency can recommend steroids to someone who doesn't eat or exercise properly