I need help on what else to look for

DSGB

Awards
Im 31 yrs old and on TRT for 8-9 months (no ph or aas usage prior to this) 150mgs of test cyp split into two weekly injections (75mg sun morn and wed night), arimedex .25mg every 2-3 days as needed.. kinda just judge dosage of arimidex off of morning wood. I also had my thyroid removed at the age of 14 due to it turning into a goiter (sp?).. thyroid medication is 200mcg synthroid + 15 mcg of t3 (dont remember the medication name)

I started have erection issues in my early-mid 20's but they were bearable although progressively got worse over the years to the point of not being able to ever finish sex without loosing my erection which is when i went to the doc.. my total test was decent (low 400's) but my free test was non-existent.. since ive been on TRT things are way better but still not 100%

I have labs that i can post #'s from but most aren't complete.. as in only a couple of things were tested each time and not a full panel..

So tell me what u need to see and ill post it up so you guys can help me find the problem.. my endo isnt the most informed in this area but she does listen to what i have to say and helps accordingly..

Btw ive been training since i was about 12-13 yrs old but slacked off for about 7 years in my 20's.. 5'8" 205 lbs about 14-15% bf

Thanks!!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Im 31 yrs old and on TRT for 8-9 months (no ph or aas usage prior to this) 150mgs of test cyp split into two weekly injections (75mg sun morn and wed night), arimedex .25mg every 2-3 days as needed.. kinda just judge dosage of arimidex off of morning wood. I also had my thyroid removed at the age of 14 due to it turning into a goiter (sp?).. thyroid medication is 200mcg synthroid + 15 mcg of t3 (dont remember the medication name)

I started have erection issues in my early-mid 20's but they were bearable although progressively got worse over the years to the point of not being able to ever finish sex without loosing my erection which is when i went to the doc.. my total test was decent (low 400's) but my free test was non-existent.. since ive been on TRT things are way better but still not 100%

I have labs that i can post #'s from but most aren't complete.. as in only a couple of things were tested each time and not a full panel..

So tell me what u need to see and ill post it up so you guys can help me find the problem.. my endo isnt the most informed in this area but she does listen to what i have to say and helps accordingly..

Btw ive been training since i was about 12-13 yrs old but slacked off for about 7 years in my 20's.. 5'8" 205 lbs about 14-15% bf

Thanks!!
I be looking for other factors out side HRT in your case. Adrenals, thyroid, lifestyles, GI, and liver imbalances, ect.

DSGB

Awards
Thanks... i know pretty much everything i can test for as far as thyroid goes and its pretty easy to find what to check for as far as adrenal fatigue goes which ive never had my adrenals checked.... Although im not sure what to ask for when it comes to liver and GI track. Ive been told i have poor absorption due to the fact my thyroid meds have to be so high.. when i started taking synthroid after having my thyroid removed i was takin 75-100 MCG but that slowely got more and more through out the years untill i was taking 275 MCG and got changed to a t3/t4 combo..

Thanks again for and help

DSGB

Awards
Also, im not a heavy drinker. Infact most weeks i wont drink any alcohol at all. I have no history of high bp and i check it pretty often and im not diabetic.

shbg82

Awards
So a DR. put you on TRT..... What were your FT, E2, SHBG, LH, FSH, Prog, DHT, and DHEAs before TRT? And what are they now?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So a DR. put you on TRT..... What were your FT, E2, SHBG, LH, FSH, Prog, DHT, and DHEAs before TRT? And what are they now?
Typical protocol followed.never looked.in to.reasons.why in the first.place.

DSGB

Awards
Yes a doc put me on TRT.. although afterwards i found out he was an idiot when i tried to get him to test my e2 and he all but refused but finally gave in.. ive since changed docs..

My fist doc only tested my total and free test.. they wouldnt give me a copy of the lab results but my free test was below range a fair amout with my total t being in the low 400s

My new endo wanted to check pituitary (sp?) funtion so she took me off trt for 8 weeks and my results were

Estradiol 44.7 PG/ML (15-56)
igf1 261 ng/ml. (117-329)
Fsh 2.7MIU/ML (1.5-12.4)
Lh 3.4 MIU/ML (1.7-8.6)
Prolactin 13.4NG/ML (4.1-18.4)

now the only thing i have out if that list pre-TRT is prolactin which was a 5.23ng/ml with a range of 2.64-13.13

I also have a full set of labs consisting of comprehensive metabolic, cbc, and urinalysis that is pre-trt

Now i dont know if this may help on where for me to look but after i was put on trt, seeing how i wasnt worried with being shutdown anymore i did a cycle of Primordal Performance turinabol (halodrol clone) with their liver juice as a liver supporr... during that time everything was pretty much 100%

DSGB

Awards
I guess what im looking for help with is what particular blood tests i need to ask for..

For gi tract... i have no clue
Liver.. will the standard Hepatic Panel work consisting of; total protien, albumin, globulin, alb/glob ratio, bilirubin total, direct & indirect, ast/sgot, alt/sgpt, alkaline phos... work or is there something else i need to ask for

As far as other things go.. hows this list look
Total test
Free test
E2 sensitive assay
Prolactin
DHT
DHEA-S
SHBG
pregnenolone
Vitamin d OH25
Vitamin d OH25 D3
vitamin B12 & folate
progesterone
TSH
FT3
TOTAL T3
FT4
TOTAL T4
RT3
T3uptake
Cortisol 4 sample saliva
Ferritin, % saturation, TIBC & serum iron

If it helps, my cholesterol is kinda out of wack..over two years my LDL was high once and normal once but my HDL was a 34.4 and a 38.8 with favorable being >60 and high risk being <40

Help me guys, im kinda lost on where to go