First SARMS Cycle, need help

julez996

Awards
Im planning to do my first SARMS cycle in a few weeks. I have never tried out sarms yet, with anabolics i have a single cycle done.

After my research, my first choice would be LGD-4033. My second choice would be "RAD-140".
I am planning to do a standalone cycle first, so i can see how my body reacts to it. PCT is on hand arleady. If you have a good stacking cycle for me, i am also interested.
I would take 5-10mg LGD for 6-8 weeks. any recommendations on a LGD Only cycle?
Will i need a test base? i was thinking about stacking it with enclo if anything.

Also i have read that those 2 Substances are way more Powerful combined with MK-677 or a stack together. but i read that MK can cause very high blood sugar levels and cause Diabetes... if this is true, i would rather stay away from it.

i could also buy stronger SARMS like YK-11, but as far as im informed, it's way more dangerous and dampens testosterone production. Anybody has some other SARMS recommendation?

And my last question,since i'm also interested in a cutting SARM.
My first choices would be Cardarine or Anadrine.
Since i plan to be bulking on my SARM cycle, would it make more sense to take it after the cycle or before? also would you recommend stacking those 2 or take one as a standalone?

Thanks alot for your answers.

Last edited:
cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't run any suppressive compound without a test base. If you're going to run sarms get them from a reputable source and run 4-andro as a test base. 330mg daily oral or 150mg daily transdermal. Lgd 4033 is the only one I have experience with. I ran 20mg daily with 330mg oral 4-Andro and it was a nice cycle. Tamoxifen and CEL M-TEST for pct. Yes, lgd and rad are suppressive meaning they will shut down natural test production. If you're shut down with no replacement base you'll likely feel like crap.

julez996

Awards
I wouldn't run any suppressive compound without a test base. If you're going to run sarms get them from a reputable source and run 4-andro as a test base. 330mg daily oral or 150mg daily transdermal. Lgd 4033 is the only one I have experience with. I ran 20mg daily with 330mg oral 4-Andro and it was a nice cycle. Tamoxifen and CEL M-TEST for pct. Yes, lgd and rad are suppressive meaning they will shut down natural test production. If you're shut down with no replacement base you'll likely feel like crap.
thanks alot for the quick answer!
I did not know about 4-Andro. but as far i read its similar to Enclo? I do not have acess to those products you mentioned. im based in the EU.
Could i also take Enclo as a Test base`? Would this even work since i only have Clomid/Enclo as a PCT?
Also i have read mutliple articles saying test base is only really needed for RAD140 and YK11? probably depends on the dosage^^

Last edited:

kira1357

Awards
Step 1 - ignore everything you read about SARMs that's not on this forum
Step 2 - wait for @Smont to tell you what to do

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Enclo is for kickstarting test production during pct. I guess some people have ran enclo during a sarm cycle but I don't have any experience with that. I'm not sure what's available in the EU

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Theres soo many things you got wrong in the opening post. Not taking a jab at you, I just wanted to point that out so you pump the brakes a little bit and learn a little more before hopping into this. When I have a little more free time, I'll give my opinion if you're interested But i'm on the road working right now.

julez996

Awards
Theres soo many things you got wrong in the opening post. Not taking a jab at you, I just wanted to point that out so you pump the brakes a little bit and learn a little more before hopping into this. When I have a little more free time, I'll give my opinion if you're interested But i'm on the road working right now.
Hey Smont,

Thanks alot for taking your time to look at the post.

You are right, i am not well informed about this subject. I was browsing the internet the last few weeks and saw so many different suggestions / information about it. Mostly completely different to each other.

I mainly sourced different forums, reddit, youtube and all that stuff.
I think most of my sources are complete trash, that's why i came here before ordering / taking anything.

It would be amazing if you could tell me more about it if you find some free time!
I am 100% sure the advice i get from you guys is the best i can get :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im planning to do my first SARMS cycle in a few weeks. I have never tried out sarms yet, with anabolics i have a single cycle done.

After my research, my first choice would be LGD-4033. My second choice would be "RAD-140".
I am planning to do a standalone cycle first, so i can see how my body reacts to it. PCT is on hand arleady. If you have a good stacking cycle for me, i am also interested.
I would take 5-10mg LGD for 6-8 weeks. any recommendations on a LGD Only cycle?
Will i need a test base? im not planning on taking one.

Also i have read that those 2 Substances are way more Powerful combined with MK-677 or a stack together. Also i read that MK can cause very high blood sugar levels and cause Diabetes... can anybody confirm this? if this is true, i would rather stay away from it.

i could also buy stronger SARMS like YK-11, but as far as im informed, it's way more dangerous and dampens testosterone production. Anybody has some other SARMS recommendation?

And my last question,since i'm also interested in a cutting SARM.
My first choices would be Cardarine or Anadrine.
Since i plan to be bulking on my SARM cycle, would it make more sense to take it after the cycle or during? also would you recommend stacking those 2 or take one as a standalone?

Thanks alot for your answers.
Just making sure, because of your screen name....
Are you a Male?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
A few quick points.

5-10 mg of LGD is silly low. I would consider 20 mg the bare minimum.

All SARMs are suppressive.

SERM+SARM is not a good plan.

There are no cutting SARMs. The reason to use anabolics on a cut is usually first and foremost to help retain muscle mass.

It's a bad idea to start cutting immediately or soon after your bulking cycle. You want to eat enough and keep lifting hard after the cycle to try and keep as much as possible of the newly accuired muscle mass.

Bon20

Awards
Essentially, on all SARM forums, it is recommended to use a testosterone base with SARMs, as SARMs also suppress your natural testosterone production.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Heres my honest to god opinion. First im gonna be transparent, i am a rep for maresearch snd we sell sarms as well as tons of other stuff. That said, sarms should be treated like oral steroids because they basically carry all the same risks and the possibility of side effects. If someone has thevoption to run test as there first cycle i highly reccomend that. While i can not tell you what doses of sarms to tske, i can tell you sarms are weaker then steroids. If you took 10mg of anadrol or winni you would probably notice nothing for results. And the last thing i wanna do is shutdown my own natural test production for little to no results and thats whats gonna happen with 5-10mg lgd. Thats s good dose for females.

Lgd is my personal favorite sarm because i get no sides and im always on testosterone so no worries about that. I was using 50mg a day, just like i would if i was using oral steroids. I like 30mg as a standard starting dose. If someone wants to use less then 20 you better hope your some kind of a genitic phenom or just stay natty.

Something like 4 andro would be your replacement for injectable test as it will provide you with some test and estrogen to maintain sexual function, libido, energy ect.

Some ppl can get away without test or a test base. But everything goes better with some estrogen in the mix. Believe it or not the estrogen from 4 andro is doing most of the work for yiur libido and energy.

Skip the mk77 for another time. You dont want too many variables if something goes wrong.

Again, im not reccomending doses. But 4 andro with lgd and a ai on hand would be a decent first cycle.

Hope this is helpful

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry for typos, in a rush, posting from my phone and i got big thumbs lol

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Heres my honest to god opinion. First im gonna be transparent, i am a rep for maresearch snd we sell sarms as well as tons of other stuff. That said, sarms should be treated like oral steroids because they basically carry all the same risks and the possibility of side effects. If someone has thevoption to run test as there first cycle i highly reccomend that. While i can not tell you what doses of sarms to tske, i can tell you sarms are weaker then steroids. If you took 10mg of anadrol or winni you would probably notice nothing for results. And the last thing i wanna do is shutdown my own natural test production for little to no results and thats whats gonna happen with 5-10mg lgd. Thats s good dose for females.

Lgd is my personal favorite sarm because i get no sides and im always on testosterone so no worries about that. I was using 50mg a day, just like i would if i was using oral steroids. I like 30mg as a standard starting dose. If someone wants to use less then 20 you better hope your some kind of a genitic phenom or just stay natty.

Something like 4 andro would be your replacement for injectable test as it will provide you with some test and estrogen to maintain sexual function, libido, energy ect.

Some ppl can get away without test or a test base. But everything goes better with some estrogen in the mix. Believe it or not the estrogen from 4 andro is doing most of the work for yiur libido and energy.

Skip the mk77 for another time. You dont want too many variables if something goes wrong.

Again, im not reccomending doses. But 4 andro with lgd and a ai on hand would be a decent first cycle.

Hope this is helpful
4ad + 1ad vs lgd + 4ad?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
4ad + 1ad vs lgd + 4ad?
I hate 1ad, and i like lgd. So thats my choice. I can run lgd stupid high with no sides. I havnt used 1ad in probably 10 years but it made me feel crappy. Dosent mean thats gonna happen with everyone. But ive seen plenty of ppl havevto raise there trt dose while on 1ad.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
I hate 1ad, and i like lgd. So thats my choice. I can run lgd stupid high with no sides. I havnt used 1ad in probably 10 years but it made me feel crappy. Dosent mean thats gonna happen with everyone. But ive seen plenty of ppl havevto raise there trt dose while on 1ad.
Really appreciate your opinion.
Do you believe epiandro would be a good addition to a lgd + 4ad cycle?

stevezhou

Awards
Will i need a test base? i was thinking about stacking it with enclo if anything.
Yes, LGD/RAD will lower the TESTO in your body, cause many problems during the cycle such as lethargy, lack of motivation...

You need some extra test to make the TESTO level remain normal during the cycle. Enclo may help, using TESTO or anything converts to TESTO will work. If you do bloodwork to track the TESTO and Estrogen in your body without test base, in 2-3 weeks you will see the results, I recommend you doing so if possible, to start intake test base when your TESTO is much lower than pre-cycle, or you can start intake when you "feel" the low TESTO symptoms. I have done this before, I intake MK2866 and after 3 weeks both my TESTO and Estrogen remained only of half of the pre-cycle, which makes feel like a crap, no energy and lazy.

MK-677 will boost your growth homo production, have you tried any growth homo directly ? They work similar, but MK677 tend to be more gentle.

For test base, like others mentioned, the TESTO, or anything can convert to TESTO could potentially work, remember the goal is to maintain the TESTO level in your body during cycle because your natural TESTO is suppressed.

If you use too much test base, essentially this will turned to be a testo/AAS/asteroid cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No1 NEEDS anything. There are no needs in a cycle. What there are is smart things you can do, and foolish things you can do. After you take a crap you don't NEED to wipe your ass, but its probably a good idea to wipe your ass.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, test is test

A test base is bad internet slang For guys who are afraid to pin, so they use something else and call it a test base.

And testbase is something completely different. Its testosterone with no ester attached

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No1 NEEDS anything. There are no needs in a cycle. What there are is smart things you can do, and foolish things you can do. After you take a crap you don't NEED to wipe your ass, but its probably a good idea to wipe your ass.
Exactly. You don't need anything. Some people (myself included) actually feel perfectly fine with suppressed test and don't require a significant dose on cycle, if any dose at all. I prefer test cycles where I can play in the 400 - 500 range, however I've taken compounds in the past without any test at all and felt perfectly fine. It's all person dependent.

stevezhou

Awards
Exactly. You don't need anything. Some people (myself included) actually feel perfectly fine with suppressed test and don't require a significant dose on cycle, if any dose at all. I prefer test cycles where I can play in the 400 - 500 range, however I've taken compounds in the past without any test at all and felt perfectly fine. It's all person dependent.
Thanks for sharing, may I know your compound dosage?

I run 25mg MK2866 and start to feel low Testo in week 3, I did bloodwork at that time and it showed both my Testo and Estrogen were down about 50%.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for sharing, may I know your compound dosage?

I run 25mg MK2866 and start to feel low Testo in week 3, I did bloodwork at that time and it showed both my Testo and Estrogen were down about 50%.
The dosage depends on what compound I'm taking. The thing is, AAS and SARMS will suppress your natural test regardless of the compound. So if you want to use something like 4-DHEA to maybe increase your test and libido a bit, then that's great but it's unlikely to make much of a direct difference to your gains in my opinion. So, some people might opt to not run test or something test-related because they don't feel the symptoms of low test.

If you're going to run actual test, then yes, you'll see an increase in gains from your cycle. So it's not like I don't run test. My preference is to just run up to 500mgs of test. I don't need anything more than that. Or maybe I cut back on the test a bit and run EQ alongside it. Or maybe I use an oral as a finisher. But I've run several substances in the past without test or anything test-related and handled it perfectly fine. Of course my test was suppressed but it didn't really affect the way I felt very much.

julez996

Awards
QUICK UPDATE:

Im 5 days in on LGD-4033 from BuyDeus and dont like it at all.
I only took 2.5mg on the first two days to see how my body reacts, then upped the dose to still a small amount of 5mg. (3 days in now)

I am extreeeeeemlely tired since day 2/3 of taking LGD. i could just lay down the whole day, its quite bad. I ate 3400 calories per day since i started. i tracked everything and went to the gym all 5 days for my PPL Split. Still i have lost weight over those 5 days.
My apetite also decreased alot. I really have to force myself to eat now, which i never had problems with (probably because im a daily weed smoker, mainly for better sleep & apetite)
Also my blood presure is through the roof!

I feel like i arleady crashed, which i think is almost impossible after such a short time period?

im pretty sure i will want to stop now.
Do you guys think i should start taking PCT from tommorow or will i be fine?
i have both enclo and nolva on hand. If yes, which ones would you recommend? (Time period & Dosage too)

Im planning to take my hands off sarms a couple of months and then get a solid test base (real test).

Thanks everybody in advance!

Last edited:

stevezhou

Awards
Did you do bloodwork before you started, recommend you to do a bloodwork to see where you are.

If you want to stop here, still recommend u go for a bloodwork.

Your reaction is very strong in just few days.

julez996

Awards
Did you do bloodwork before you started, recommend you to do a bloodwork to see where you are.

If you want to stop here, still recommend u go for a bloodwork.

Your reaction is very strong in just few days.
i wanted to, but since i moved to a very small village in europe, i will still have to wait 4 weeks (6 weeks total...) to get a bloods test, since the few doctors we have are all completly booked out...

julez996

Awards
Im also thinking about adding in enclo with the LGD and see if i like it better.

i've read a few articels about sarm+serm protocols who reported great results.

Last edited:

stevezhou

Awards
Sad u cannot do a bloodwork, are there online private labs that you can do it?

Honestly your "feeling" couldnt tell that much, start from day 2, you get suppression and the low T makes you no energy. Thats too fast, could it be your mood or nervous?

Lets just assume you are super sensitive to LGD, and you have low Testo, then you need some extra Testo to maintain your well-being. SERM could possibly work, also external Testo or anything converts to testo will work.

Judging based on your feeling and guesses are very difficult, thats why people on this forum recommend you have everything in hand before you start your cycle.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hard to believe it's the lgd. Superdrol is crazy strong and I don't feel like a zombie until the two to three week point. You sure it's not just a coincidence? I mean anything is possible I guess but seems unlikely. I do remember reading guys say they would get the test flu and basically just feel of at first. Haven't seen a post on it in years though so it was probably in their head. Lol. Could maybe be something similar plus who knows what kind of heavy metals or containaments could be in some research chems.

julez996

Awards
QUICK UPDATE:

I am pretty sure the bad feeling in the beginning was coincidence.

I am now 3 Weeks in and i absolutely love it.
Strength increased about 15-20% and the pumps are out of this world! Arleady gained about 10Lbs in 3 weeks!
Haven't felt so great in the gym in years!!

Got zero Sides. only thing i could say is that it doesn't mix very well with my weed consumation.

Im planning to only take it for only 6 Weeks to reduce surpression.
Becuase in the meantime i found Testosterone Cypionate that i can get in a few weeks.
So i want to cut the cycle 2 weeks short.

Im Planning to do a 20 Week Test Cycle 6 weeks after my LGD Cycle.
Since i really like LGD, im also thinking about adding it for 8-10 weeks in the beginning of the cycle.

Will do a small Report about my LGD Cycle once im finsihed!

CHEERS

stevezhou

Awards
QUICK UPDATE:

I am pretty sure the bad feeling in the beginning was coincidence.

I am now 3 Weeks in and i absolutely love it.
Strength increased about 15-20% and the pumps are out of this world! Arleady gained about 10Lbs in 3 weeks!
Haven't felt so great in the gym in years!!

Got zero Sides. only thing i could say is that it doesn't mix very well with my weed consumation.

Im planning to only take it for only 6 Weeks to reduce surpression.
Becuase in the meantime i found Testosterone Cypionate that i can get in a few weeks.
So i want to cut the cycle 2 weeks short.

Im Planning to do a 20 Week Test Cycle 6 weeks after my LGD Cycle.
Since i really like LGD, im also thinking about adding it for 8-10 weeks in the beginning of the cycle.

Will do a small Report about my LGD Cycle once im finsihed!

CHEERS
Glad to hear things are going well for you. When you say Strength increased 15-20%, how did you measure it ? Is it bench press/sqaut 1RM or something else ?