Need advice/ HELP ME!

Newbie78

Newbie78

Awards
Let me give somewhat of a back story but in a quick way.

I started to lean out back in January. Got a trainer, was put on a diet and work out plan.

20221120_050854.jpg

Ignore the "week 2" part. But I started out at 222lbs.
I ran the cut diet for 4 months. Got down to 192 at my lowest.

received_547177004119907.jpeg

Around this point I start tapering up my test dose as I'm already on trt. My doctor monitors it although he doesn't prescribe it to me. Yes, I've been diagnosed with low T but it's cheaper for me to order the **** myself since insurance doesn't cover it anyway. Plus I get the freedom of cruise & blast without repercussion.

So anyway, I taper up and get to my 500 dose beginning of May. I have HELL breaking the 200lbs mark. As of a week ago I'm now this...

IMG_20230701_062830_254.jpg

The weight is there.. but after about 8 or so weeks I feel like I should be looking more obvious.

I'm eating 3102 calories at this point. 244p/320c/94f.

That's what my trainer has me on. He's an online coach, he's very helpful, however, i believe for legal reasons he doesn't touch on any cycle advice. He's a pro body builder and I really do enjoy his workouts and such.

So, last year I did a cycle like this kinda of shooting from the hip (I know I know) with a VERY small amount of Decca. Like 100mg a week split i think. With 500 test. And REALLY didn't have any issues aside from Decca giving me some joint pain due to my reaction to the carrier oil I believe.

But this time with this test only cycle, I'm fighting my e2. It was high. Then I took some ai and learned I'm ai sensitive and it got LOW. I'm just recovering from it and going to do bloodwork soon and see where I stand as well as find a compounding pharmacy that could get me a dose at 0.125mg.

Please, give me your feedback and suggestions.

Is roughly 8-10lbs all I should expect or am I really sinking over here and getting nothing out of this?

Thanks for any help/advice offered.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long have you been training?
What type of training do you do?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, and you could use Maresearch website for liquid AIs (Aromasin), and you could easily adjust the dosage.

@Smont

Newbie78

Newbie78

Awards
How long have you been training?
What type of training do you do?
Since Nov 2020 I've been lifting steady.
As of January 2023 I've turned it up and lift 5 days a week. The workouts change about every 2 months. Bodybuilding style workouts.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks, as already mentioned my screen name is the discount code.

My personal opinion on the cycle, you need to loose more bodyfat before bulking, the more fat you have to start typically the faster you put on fat. Looking at your picture at 200 lbs I would stay on test only and cut down to probably the low 170's before starting a bulk. I know it's a mind fuk but if you don't drop the fat first you will miss out on a lot of the cosmetic effects steroids provide and you just grow better when you start lean. I usually tell ppl if your abs are gone the bulk is over

Newbie78

Newbie78

Awards
Thanks, as already mentioned my screen name is the discount code.

My personal opinion on the cycle, you need to loose more bodyfat before bulking, the more fat you have to start typically the faster you put on fat. Looking at your picture at 200 lbs I would stay on test only and cut down to probably the low 170's before starting a bulk. I know it's a mind fuk but if you don't drop the fat first you will miss out on a lot of the cosmetic effects steroids provide and you just grow better when you start lean. I usually tell ppl if your abs are gone the bulk is over
Thank you.

How high should I run my test on a cut cycle?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You've made a lot of progress btw bro..don't get discouraged, you've obviously worked your ass off , keep it up my guy you'll get there, stick around here, a lot of knowledgeable bros on here who have helped me completely transform my physique

Newbie78

Newbie78

Awards
How much can you get away with without using an ai, do you know yet?
Not sure yet. Last year 500 went fine. This year's 500 is giving me problems. Figure I should use the rest of this cycle to get it worked out so I know better for next time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You've made a lot of progress btw bro..don't get discouraged, you've obviously worked your ass off , keep it up my guy you'll get there, stick around here, a lot of knowledgeable bros on here who have helped me completely transform my physique
I probably should have said that in my post, you have made a lot of progress, trust me I didn't mean anything negative in my comment. I'm just trying to help set you up for success and getting lean, like 10% bf before starting a bulk is absolutely key to progress. Otherwise you end up doing a snails pace recomp type thing where it takes year to accomplish what you should in 1 cycle. I know because I've done it too many times.

Newbie78

Newbie78

Awards
I probably should have said that in my post, you have made a lot of progress, trust me I didn't mean anything negative in my comment. I'm just trying to help set you up for success and getting lean, like 10% bf before starting a bulk is absolutely key to progress. Otherwise you end up doing a snails pace recomp type thing where it takes year to accomplish what you should in 1 cycle. I know because I've done it too many times.
Thanks brother. I'll definitely go back to leaning out. It's just an odd feeling when I get below 200 lbs as I've never been that small. Which is why when I got close to 190 I wanted to bulk up.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have made great progress as Mike and Smont said, and have already had success where a lot of guys fail, cutting significant fat, so that shows the right mindset and a willingness to listen to your coach and most importantly do what he says. As far as Test dose, since you know 500 gave you issues last time I would try 300 to 400 and access from there how that treats you, and if you wanted you could add about 200 to 300 Mast which has AI like effects for many of us, and is great on a cut when you are eating properly. Like Smont said if you can get to where you see your abs good, that 10% to 11% range, and then start a bulk you will be way more pleased and see better success. But like I said you already got the hard part figured out, how to diet and cut properly.👍

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have made great progress as Mike and Smont said, and have already had success where a lot of guys fail, cutting significant fat, so that shows the right mindset and a willingness to listen to your coach and most importantly do what he says. As far as Test dose, since you know 500 gave you issues last time I would try 300 to 400 and access from there how that treats you, and if you wanted you could add about 200 to 300 Mast which has AI like effects for many of us, and is great on a cut when you are eating properly. Like Smont said if you can get to where you see your abs good, that 10% to 11% range, and then start a bulk you will be way more pleased and see better success. But like I said you already got the hard part figured out, how to diet and cut properly.👍
This is where I was getting at...let's see how much test you can run without an ai and then add mast at the same mg and go from there..ex 200 test /200 mast. Obviously diet and cardio will be most important but the test mast stack is a great beginner cycle when combined with diet and cardio

totalwar

totalwar

Awards
We all respond so differently to doses and compounds bro. Even test. Some get put in high ass range even from 200mg. I, for example, only get those numbers from higher dose. So I think you are doing great and exactly where you are supposed to be.