Lab testing and getting to the core

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Since I have been doing this long enough I have developed a system to help medical professionals to get down to the root cause of the problem with in 4 weeks to get answers their patients seek. People that have contacted me have spend thousands of dollars still having no answers. Now you can work with your dr to get down to the root cause of the problem. The nutra eval from genova is a very complex test to interpret. The Dr's usually have very little education on how to properly analyze it. Their patients are referred to me for further analysis. I hope this process helps any one who has been bounced around from Dr to Dr. I have been in that position my self and it was nothing but frustrating and confusing.

Here are the list of test which I recommend to Dr's to run to get an over all view of their patient.

These test are all covered by quest diagnostic..PLEASE MAKE SURE HE USES PROPER DIAGNOSTIC CODES which I listed some below. PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL DEDUCTABLES ARE CHECKED so you do not get hit with a surprise..

fatigue
hypothyroidism
adrenal insufficiency
malabsorption unspecific
celiac
low libido
other hormone issues non specific
growth hormone deficiency
testosterone deficeincy
testicular dysfunction
nutritional deficiency
lyme infection

LHtotal testosteorne
Bio testosterone
estradiol sensitive (10-50) or 13-54 not rapid
shbg
dht
progesterone
dhea-s
igf-1
cortisol am and free
Cortisol binding globulin
total t4
ft4
ft3 - not t-3 uptake
rt3
tsh
ferritin
vitamin D
food allergy complete panel
lyme panel - if you are in upper state NY, PA, NJ, or mountainous areas associated with this condition
ceruloplasm
CBC with diffs
CMP with liver panel
ACTH serum
Homocysteine
b-12/folate serum
iodine random urine
insulin total and free
Ha1c
celiac disease panel
antigliaden ab, IgG
urinary amino acid random - check for malabsorption of proteins.

You can also have your Dr open an acct with genova at no cost. He gets a free educational kit. He could order you the nutra eval which will give me more information then I will know what to do with to get down to the source of your issue. This will be a win win situation as its free. May cost you $29 bucks to draw the blood, but you will not have to worry about dealing with insurance. Do the nutra eval test then it will tell us if we need to go further with parasite testing. The nutra eval corresponds 90% with the gut test from parasite lab so before jumping the gun to order the GI testing. I just want to make it known that I have no affiliation with genova or parasite lab in anyway. I have use these labs in the past with complex cases with great success.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
thanks matrix. i will certainly look into this

emantest

emantest

Awards
Matrix,

This is a lot of lab work to ask physician to order. In another thread you had suggested about five labs to check after switching to the compounded test, should I include these as well?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Matrix,

This is a lot of lab work to ask physician to order. In another thread you had suggested about five labs to check after switching to the compounded test, should I include these as well?
FRom compouned test
Total Testosterone, SHBG, e2 sensitive (not from labcorp), DHT, CMP if you had previous work done up. I have Dr's recheck thyroid and adrenals levels at week 12 once everything is stablized.

emantest

emantest

Awards
With adrenal testing you mean check cortisol and anything else? Also with thyroid is there a specific test or just thyroid? Heard from doc in Ok?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
With adrenal testing you mean check cortisol and anything else? Also with thyroid is there a specific test or just thyroid? Heard from doc in Ok?

All.tests.are.listed above

He's competing is us jujissstu championships.in.Texas waiting till.he gets back.

hitest

Awards
I would add to make sure that CBC includes a differential.