• Established
What is it?

* Endurance and Energy
* Pumps and Muscle Density
* Fat Loss and Vascularity
* Testosterone Output
* Sexual Stamina and Performance
* Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality

For the product write-up see Anadraulic State GT by LG Sciences.

Smell: 7/10. An interesting smell on opening the tub, that I can't quite describe, which is nothing like the final smell once the Anadraulic State GT is mixed with water and ready to drink. Stopped noticing the smell of the powder after a while.

Taste: 9/10. Anadraulic State GT tastes what I imagine strawberry lemonade would taste like, if I ever had it. The taste grew on me, and was definitely a lot better than the taste of Anadraulic State (my last couple of tubs of Anadraulic State were nothing like the first one I used re taste and were not pleasant).

Solubility: 10/10. The powder mixed well on shaking for a few seconds.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Body Composition: 9/10. Pre-Anadraulic State GT I was 117.4lb at 12.6% bodyfat. Post-Anadraulic State GT I am 118.2lb at 12.1% bodyfat. . . I LOST a total of 0.5lb of bodyfat and GAINED 1.3lb of lean body mass, with girths indicating that this gain was mostly in the form of muscle mass/DRY gains, since overall just over an inch was lost from my waist, and although little or no changes made everywhere else, my pants fit looser despite my girths having made not a lot of change . . . A definite and successful RECOMP - as opposed to the cut I was aiming for, but fat WAS lost, and I am not going to argue against making dry gains (and I am going to note here that it is definitely easier to gain muscle mass when I am >12% bodyfat, which makes sense) . . .

Fat Loss: 8/10. See comments under "Body Composition" above.

Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality: 10/10. See comments under "Body Composition" above.

Muscle Hardness and Density: 8/10. My muscles remained pretty hard throughout my use of Anadraulic State GT, which, although I was training again, was a little surprising considering that my resistance training was quite a lot LESS than what it usually would be - sessions a lot shorter, and only three of them, as opposed to 4-5 x 40-60 minute ones. Legs got noticeably harder, with lower body becoming denser.

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone (total and free) levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done.

Growth Hormone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Growth Hormone levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done.

Estrogen Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Estrogen levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done.

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Cortisol levels from pre to post-Anadraulic State GT, I did not have bloods done. I will note that my stress levels have been even higher than usual due to circumstances.

Recovery: 8/10. My resting heart rate dropped from 40 bpm to 36 bpm over the time that I used Anadraulic State GT, so I actually got fitter over the course of my use of the product (which is a great thing) . . . My recovery from training was pretty good considering the fact that I got very little sleep (if any) over the last 28 days, not sleeping for a huge majority of it. The first couple of weeks, I suffered from DOMS, and in my lower body, which is unusual. However, for the last 10 days, DOMS from training was completely eliminated . . .

Nutrient Absorption and Utilization: 8/10. My diet did not change while I was using Anadraulic State GT. With the amount of food that I was consuming, for me to be getting LEANER and NOT being bloated, etc. the days after says to me that the nutrients were rapidly absorbed and were being used efficiently and effectively.

Libido/Sexual Stamina and Performance: 10/10. Libido was out of this world (although I attribute this predominantly to T-911, since it has that effect on me)! My body honestly was getting fatigued from the demands of my mind.

Energy: 8/10. Energy was most noticeable when training, since I often woke most days (if I woke at all and wasn't still awake from the day before) feeling completely shattered (mostly from work and other things going on in my life), and even when I didn't feel like it, or thought that I had nothing there, I got through my training sessions. Sometimes I could have even kept going.

Stimulant Effects: 10/10. No "stimulant" effects such as jitters, crash, etc. were experienced, even though Anadraulic State GT definitely aided with the energy and focus, etc. of a stimulant.

Focus: 8/10. When I was training I was focused, although I got lightheaded a lot. Just meant that I had to take a few deep breaths and concentrate more.

Endurance: 8/10. Endurance got better as I went along (but I was also using Drive, which plays a huge role in my endurance).

Pump: 7/10. Training was not really set up to be 'pump friendly'. However, I got bad pumps in my anterior deltoids and biceps for the most part, with them being quite painful most times. The pump on Anadraulic State GT was definitely not as good as on Anadraulic State (then again, training on the latter was definitely 'pump' material, too).

Vascularity: 7/10. Vascularity was good - although not as good as it was when I was using Anadraulic State (and I was also leaner when using the latter, which makes a difference).

Sides: 10/10. I did not experience any nausea, tummy upsets, bloating, etc. from the Anadraulic State GT, even though I used the full dosage and even went up to 2 scoops pre-training a couple of times (and I find that 2 scoops pre-training is actually my sweet spot!)

Other Effects: 10/10. Strength gains were made most weeks, with a few new RMs being made . . . Aggression really calmed down, considering how high it was on FREE TEST, which was interesting . . .

Overall: 9/10. Anadraulic State was already my favourite specific preworkout product of use, and so it was interesting comparing Anadraulic State GT to it . . . Although, the situations they were used in were different, with training completely different, making it hard to really compare them, there were a few noticeable differences. Anadraulic State was, IMO, a stronger formula than Anadraulic State GT. Anadraulic State GT tastes a lot better and is smoother re flavour than Anadraulic State. Anadraulic State dried me out more (comments from others), and made a more noticeable difference re physique - however, in saying that, I was not as lean when I started using Anadraulic State GT as I was using Anadraulic State, and only lost 0.5% bodyfat in 28 days, as opposed to the 1% bodyfat lost in 10 days on Anadraulic State(then again, a specific diet and training protocol was also followed during Anadraulic State, which makes a huge difference re results). The differences between the two products made them come out even, though, for me. Anadraulic State GT is definitely a very versatile product and has proved that it can be used for ANY body goal! . . . Both products are solid, and Anadraulic State GT still takes the place of number one specific/standalone preworkout product for me . . .

Would I use again? Yes. Although not as strong as Anadraulic State, IMO, Anadraulic State GT is still definitely a solid product, and the fact that it encompasses several products (i.e. creatine, nutrient repartitioner, Testosterone and Growth Hormone booster, and preworkout) in ONE is a definite PLUS!

Would I recommend? Yes. For anyone wanting a preworkout formula that delivers, then Anadraulic State GT is one of the most complete formulas and best options out there, IMO.

This review can also be found at post #78 of my log T-911 Drives the Female Terminator into the LipoBURN Zone of the Anadraulic State GT in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
NICE WRITE UP!!!! I have been using ASTG for a few weeks now and LOVE it... I had a brief love afair with Jack3d but this is hands down a better performing product in my mind and my work outs show it...

It was good to see someone put into words what I had experianced!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NICE WRITE UP!!!! I have been using ASTG for a few weeks now and LOVE it... I had a brief love afair with Jack3d but this is hands down a better performing product in my mind and my work outs show it...

It was good to see someone put into words what I had experianced!
No worries, bud :) ASGT is hands down the BEST standalone preworkout product out there, IMO! The only other thing that comes close is using a pre-training STACK.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great review Rosie!!! of course I expected nothing less from a super human like you!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feckkk Rosie! can I qoute this for another site? your reviews are hands down unmatched!!! Thanks so much for putting much detail into this!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feckkk Rosie! can I qoute this for another site? your reviews are hands down unmatched!!! Thanks so much for putting much detail into this!
Sure thing, Chris :) You know me: Anal when it comes to detail, LOL :p

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can post her libido reports in Maxim and Stuff magazine articles :clap2:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review Rosie! I love my ASGT too, cardio or lifting just less for cardio. Helps me focus if I want to read.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
as soon as i run out of my my random 1/2 empty tubs im gonna get more of this stuff, i liked it. very "unique" would / will use again and Id definately reccomend this product.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Great unbiased review, Rosie! I'm still using it after 2 months and still LOVING IT. Although I have to disagree with you on the taste. If your strawberry lemonade tastes like this, it better give these types of gains!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great unbiased review, Rosie! I'm still using it after 2 months and still LOVING IT. Although I have to disagree with you on the taste. If your strawberry lemonade tastes like this, it better give these types of gains!
Definitely a great product. I will continue to use it on and off all the time :) . . . You don't like the taste? I don't mind it - then again, I didn't mind the original either. I don't like lemonade (or any soft drinks) and don't drink them, but, like I said, it could taste like that :p

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a great product. I will continue to use it on and off all the time :) . . . You don't like the taste? I don't mind it - then again, I didn't mind the original either. I don't like lemonade (or any soft drinks) and don't drink them, but, like I said, it could taste like that :p
I heard about the taste of the original. PASS-A-DENA!!!