Your best

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
This is a way everyone can gloat and not feel like a fat-head.
Please post your personal best:

1) Body fat - also list what your weight and age were at this %, and if you want to get really wild and crazy also list how long you maintained this % and what you did to get there (diet and exercise). If you don't know the exact % just guesstimate and no one will be any wiser.

2) Lifts - list your personal records on lifts.

If you want to be rebellious and break the rules you can list what supplements you were taking at the time of either 1 and/or 2. Try to keep the format here and post like below so it's easier to follow:

1) Blah blah blah, I'm so cool
2) Yadda yadda yadda, I'm hyooooge

P.S. No one wants to know how big your penis is, so don't go adding a #3 or anything :nono: .

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
This is a way everyone can gloat and not feel like a fat-head.
Please post your personal best:

1) Body fat - also list what your weight and age were at this %, and if you want to get really wild and crazy also list how long you maintained this % and what you did to get there (diet and exercise). If you don't know the exact % just guesstimate and no one will be any wiser.

2) Lifts - list your personal records on lifts.

If you want to be rebellious and break the rules you can list what supplements you were taking at the time of either 1 and/or 2. Try to keep the format here and post like below so it's easier to follow:

1) Blah blah blah, I'm so cool
2) Yadda yadda yadda, I'm hyooooge

P.S. No one wants to know how big your penis is, so don't go adding a #3 or anything :nono: .

I'll go.
1. 9-10% at a body weight of 165lbs. I was in the Army and rucking and PT keep my BW/BF at this level for about three years. 19-22yo
2. Best lifts 335lb bench
405 Squat
125-130lbs Seated DB Military press for about 3-4
reps.
Both of these were done natural ie: nothing in my diet that I didn't eat at a regular meal. No protein powder, creatine or anything. Most of these things didn't exist in 1989. 17-18yr

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
okay,

i never took a BF measurement but i had the 6pack and never did any cruches, situps, or any other kind of ab work.

my WO routine was periods of lifting (5sets per exercise - 12 reps perset), and then a month or 2 of aerobics stairclimber w up to 15# in each hand or walking treadmill).

kept up this single digit BF from age 20 to around 37.

then a GF who was a pastry chef put 5 inches around my waist in 3 years. (i'm still fighting back from that one). :sad::sad::sad::sad:

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1) Probably somewhere around 8%. Waist around 31.5 inches. Didnt have BF tested :frustrate This was only about 3 months ago, but I've made some mistakes and I'm nowhere near this anymore. :sad:

2) I've never been one to max out, nor do I worry a great deal about strength. But my single greatest 'strength accomplishment' would probably be squat 315 for 20 solid reps. This was probably about 16 months ago when using M1T at 20 mgs for 4 weeks. Probably won't ever reach this again now that my AAS/PH days are over with.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Body fat, never tested....but am 5'11, and weighed in at 124 ( 6-7 months ago)

My max lift was back in 1998, held the state record in deads, 465 and i was 145 at the time......

Suppliments, what havent i used....???LOL ummmm i think at that time it was Adipokinetex ( my trainer used to call me Poe, i was mean when I took that stuff)

Malek256

Awards
Nice dead, WG!! That's fantastic.

1) 6.5% at 172 (now)
2) 325 bench*, 450 dead, 400 squat. This was last year, 195 lbs, 16% bf.

(on a Nautilus smith -- never tried a max without "safety" in the last couple of years -- so it's not really the same as a "real" bench)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
My max lift was back in 1998, held the state record in deads, 465 and i was 145 at the time......
:eek: :box: You don't stop impressing me, WG.

The haviest I ever been 207 last january, the lowest bf was 8% last summer about 170 lb.
Never tested maxes, but bench 245x10, squats the same, dl 305x10 at my heaviest.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay, to be a good sport I'll give this a shot.

1) Lowest b/f was around 12%, which was lowest in several years, 5'-10.5", @ 205lbs, 37 years. Maintained it for a couple of months before doing a bulking cycle. I'm around the same b/f right now while at 225 lbs, and will be going for single digits for next Spring.

2) I haven't done maxes since after high school. But, here's some of my lifts prior to this cutting cycle I'm on, and when I was about 20lbs heavier:

Bench-325X5
Squat-365X6
Deads- 465X5

3) I did a few cycles of the 'then' legal supplements a while back. Now that the laws took a turn for the worst, I won't post up what I may or may not take in the future. What I will say is, I stocked up on a few items prior to the ban hitting. ;)

nodgodbod

Awards
Firstly WG's deadlift puts us all to shame - maybe even exhilno.

Im probably looking as big (sarcastic chuckle :)) as i ever did at the moment.
Current stats 5"9 189lbs ~12% bf - ive had lower bf but thats when i was alot weaker.
Best lifts:
Deadlift 450 x 5 (3 weeks ago)
Squat 400 x 20 (December) - its dropped alot since -got 450 x 1 recently
Bench 270 x 1 3 weeks ago - my bench is poor ever and always
Shoulder press 180 x 8

Cursed

Awards
bf? dunno.

but the one thing i do that seems to turn me into a spectacle at the gym is dips with 135 pounds on my chain belt. best ive ever done with that is 2 sets of 8, all the way down. i would try 4 plates but im afraid somethings gonna give :)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I ate a whole Poppa Murphy's deep dish pizza AND a half of a family size perfect pizza in one sitting.

At the time I was 180 and 6% so it was impressive because my stomach had shrunk down from dieting :D

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I ate a whole Poppa Murphy's deep dish pizza AND a half of a family size perfect pizza in one sitting.

At the time I was 180 and 6% so it was impressive because my stomach had shrunk down from dieting :D
:rofl:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Fit dudes (and girl) on this board.... good stuff.
I feel like im in my best shape now, probably measuring out around 6-7.5% BF, at 5'9, 182 lbs.
I dont have a favorite or best lift so the big three are:
Squat (315 x 8), Dead no straps (315 x 8), Bench (225 x 10)
Not the strongest of guys, but I dont give of monkey's stool. I look good. :cool:
Sage

knox

Awards
  • Established
1) bodyfat..alot at the time, prolly around 18% lol it is alot lower now, i have a decent 4 pack:thumbsup:. 23years old i was 245lbs maintained at this for couple of months. currently at 228-230 at 5'10''

2) bench is my weak pt. 345x5; 365x1.
squat-585x1; should've went for 600 but i'll get it this winter.
deadlift-never work on it-500x5; 550x1
dumbell military press-120x6/ barbell military press (seated) 285x4

supplements-cell tech & nitro tech and some of that golden goodness. ;)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
And you wonder why some dudes are intimidated by you???...LOL! ;)
:think: you have to know that the above info is not something i say on a date....LOL The above info is something i would only say here.....!!!! heheheh

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
1. Really don't know...I haven't really dieted down. I lifted mostly for powerlifting, so bodyfat wasn't really a concern, so I'll guess somewhere around 18-20%

2. Squat - 520 (March 2001)
Bench - 300 (January 2001)
Deads - 520 (March 2001)
Good Mornings 495x3 (March 2005)
For squat, bench, and deads the only supplement I took was ephedra (Extreme Ripped Force, Adrenaline Stack, Ultimate Orange). I'll just say I went a bit overboard with the "Energy Drinks"

For the good mornings I took a mixture of CEE, Creatine Mono, Taurine, AAKG, and Gatorade.

Now, I'm slowly but surely dieting down from 248 and 22% bodyfat.:D

corteztk1982

Awards
23 years old. 5'10, 206lbs

Not sure of bf but im a fatass right now

best lift. 365 bench for 4 on a test/tren cycle. off cycle im doing 335 for 4

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Wow...kind of makes me sad when I think about it...

I have never been "strong" by any means but in high school I maxed at 300 on bench and 420 on squats at 190 pounds. You would think 8 years later I would be a beast, but unfortunately life happens.

Sickness dropped me to 145 pounds at 6'2" in only about a 60 day period and I have yet to really recover muscle wise. When I tried to lift again, I could not squat 135!

That was about 2.5 years ago, but since CNW has taken off, workout time is few and far between.

I hope to be back at about 190ish with 10% BF which is pretty good for me in 2-3 months.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We should add in what your height is too. Since somone saying for eg 8% at 182 means nothing if we don't know the height.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I had my bodyfat tested at school during a nutrition class with the electric pulse method (they put a node on the hand and the foot, then use current to measure BF - second most accurate method). I came in at 7% (maybe 6.9 or 7.1 - I forget exactlly). I was same height - 5'11" and 22 years old at about 160 lbs.

My best lifts are so sorry it isn't even funny. I've never really maxed on anything due to various shoulder/knee injuries that have sorta come and gone waaaaay too often. I've resided to the fact that I'll never lift big weights. I'll stick to using the 50-60 lb. dumbells for flat and incline bench.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6'3" 228lbs about 9% bf. 36" waist. Pretty good since I came from a few years earlier at 311lbs who knows what bf maybe 35~40% with a 49.5" waist

Best lift would have to be skull crushers with 155lbs x 8 and calf raise with 455lbs x 4 on my shoulders (smith machine)