Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

Page 75 of 75 First ... 737475

1. Hey everyone! Well I am new here but not new to supplements or the gym haha Tore my acl about a year ago so been taking it easier because of it Just got back into the gym pretty heavy about 2 months ago and forgot how much I missed it!

Currently doing a lean bulk sitting at around 203. trying to get in 3000 calories a day.

Following Joe Defrancos Strong Bastard lifting program which is amazing so far!

Supplements being used as of right now,

Creatine

whey Protein

Noxivol

Laxogenin 100 by Hi-tech mostly hoping to see quicker recovery with this...

Food lots of food lol

Hoping to add useful information here! seems like most of y'all are pretty cool!

2. Welcome guys! Glad you’re here!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

3. Hi I'm a HVAC startup and service diagnostics tech. Kids are well on their way through school and I'm looking to get my drive back and get a little lean mass going on.

4. Hi all I'm new to the forum first post to introduce myself and looking forward to learning more about my favourite pass time 😁
  5. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by daveb3 View Post
    Hi all I'm new to the forum first post to introduce myself and looking forward to learning more about my favourite pass time ��
    Welcome Dave

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

6. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bundhosenmann View Post
    Hi I'm a HVAC startup and service diagnostics tech. Kids are well on their way through school and I'm looking to get my drive back and get a little lean mass going on.
    Welcome!

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. New here ��

Bikini competitor, doing my 3rd show this year and hoping to chase my pro card after graduation. In the medical field just looking for some advice.
  8. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Littlenative View Post
    New here ��

Bikini competitor, doing my 3rd show this year and hoping to chase my pro card after graduation. In the medical field just looking for some advice.
    Welcome to AM!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Littlenative View Post
    New here ��

Quote Originally Posted by daveb3 View Post
    Hi all I'm new to the forum first post to introduce myself and looking forward to learning more about my favourite pass time
    Quote Originally Posted by bundhosenmann View Post
    Hi I'm a HVAC startup and service diagnostics tech. Kids are well on their way through school and I'm looking to get my drive back and get a little lean mass going on.
    Welcome to AM
    Redcon1 Teir Operator

10. Hello

I'm Claudio, from Italy, 22 years old.
  11. Administrator

Welcome Claudio!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to Anabolic minds, new to the body building world
    By peakedfitness in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2018, 09:48 AM
  2. New to Anabolic Minds
    By ANGblonD in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:48 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions