Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Sorry guys I didn't introduce myself when I joined, i didn't mean to be rude lol.. I'm part viet part aussie and my dream is to go to Ibiza summer 2016 looking like I lift. I know I have the determination to hit it up and get swole!

I joined AM to talk about training and getting fit bc I work in a 24/7 gym so i guess i live and breathe the lifestyle.
My main interest is training using the P/P/L program, volley, dance music, baking (I <3 chocolate!) and hair/makeup. I love to learn something new every day. Essentially I feel life is here to be lived so live it to the fullest! but I can be serious too when there is a need to be.

What else.. in primary school I loved gymnastics, then i trained in track and field during senior (long jump, 200m hurdles). I was forced to stop because of serious injury to my neck and archilles which led to some crazy eating disorders and I got depressed bad. Happy to say that all is well and truly behind me. thanks to my mum and dad i love them so much.

AM looks like a fun relaxed place so far which is my cup of tea so thanks for being really inviting and helpful so far :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome Choccy :)

I knew you were viet, something you said at one point, 2 of my closest friends are as well

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys I didn't introduce myself when I joined, i didn't mean to be rude lol.. I'm part viet part aussie and my dream is to go to Ibiza summer 2016 looking like I lift. I know I have the determination to hit it up and get swole!

I joined AM to talk about training and getting fit bc I work in a 24/7 gym so i guess i live and breathe the lifestyle.
My main interest is training using the P/P/L program, volley, dance music, baking (I <3 chocolate!) and hair/makeup. I love to learn something new every day. Essentially I feel life is here to be lived so live it to the fullest! but I can be serious too when there is a need to be.

What else.. in primary school I loved gymnastics, then i trained in track and field during senior (long jump, 200m hurdles). I was forced to stop because of serious injury to my neck and archilles which led to some crazy eating disorders and I got depressed bad. Happy to say that all is well and truly behind me. thanks to my mum and dad i love them so much.

AM looks like a fun relaxed place so far which is my cup of tea so thanks for being really inviting and helpful so far :)
Welcome doll!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Welcome! :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No need to apologize! Happy to have you here =)

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

this is my first post. I am 40yr old asian male. Been working out for few years. Just started ECA stack. I am here to learn more.

Thanks

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome!

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Hello everyone :)
48 yr male here from Australia. Been lifting since my late 20's with a few breaks due to the usual injury/marrage/children/divorce etc hahaha.
Get some great info and advice from you guys and hope to be a bit more active on here.
Exciting times ahead with all the new supps coming out.
Cheers.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hello All, this is my first post. I am 40yr old asian male. Been working out for few years. Just started ECA stack. I am here to learn more. Thanks
Hello everyone :) 48 yr male here from Australia. Been lifting since my late 20's with a few breaks due to the usual injury/marrage/children/divorce etc hahaha. Get some great info and advice from you guys and hope to be a bit more active on here. Exciting times ahead with all the new supps coming out. Cheers.

Welcome and welcome brothers

EDBANGER

EDBANGER

Awards
Hi all, I've been Powerlifting for a few years now and more recently I've concentrated on getting into shape at the same time. I've entered a few online shape up competitions as I like the focus a set goal date gives me and I actually won the last one I entered. I'm new to the PH thing and have so far ran a couple of cycles including M-dien and Promag-35. I've been using Ostarine since the end of my last PCT 7 weeks ago and I came across this forum whilst looking for some information regarding Ostarine use. I look forward to learning some stuff and following some logs........I do enjoy a decent log!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all, I've been Powerlifting for a few years now and more recently I've concentrated on getting into shape at the same time. I've entered a few online shape up competitions as I like the focus a set goal date gives me and I actually won the last one I entered. I'm new to the PH thing and have so far ran a couple of cycles including M-dien and Promag-35. I've been using Ostarine since the end of my last PCT 7 weeks ago and I came across this forum whilst looking for some information regarding Ostarine use. I look forward to learning some stuff and following some logs........I do enjoy a decent log!
Welcome!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great thread! Welcome all new members to the best forum on the interwebz! \^^/

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM brother

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome!

Jamesk

Awards
Hi all I go by Jamesk and am from Ireland. I am new to the lifting game but am enjoying it. I was overweight and dangerously close to getting sick because of it. I lost 4 and 1/2 stone (not sure what that is in kg). I now want to change my body from wobbly to fit so I any tips would be great . Thank you

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all I go by Jamesk and am from Ireland. I am new to the lifting game but am enjoying it. I was overweight and dangerously close to getting sick because of it. I lost 4 and 1/2 stone (not sure what that is in kg). I now want to change my body from wobbly to fit so I any tips would be great . Thank you
Welcome James!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM brother,
Where abouts in Ireland?

Jamesk

Awards
Thanks am living in Meath how about you were you from

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks am living in Meath how about you were you from
Not living in Ireland I just visit a decent amount

Family is from Limerick

Jamesk

Awards
Where are you living now I moved to Meath from Dublin

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome, everyone! ??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Where are you living now I moved to Meath from Dublin
Canada, far away but not far enough to keep me from coming back anytime I can

Dublin has changed a hell of a lot in the past 20 years

Jamesk

Awards
It certainly has... getting worse in some aspects but better in others ... Canada looks lovely from pics on TV

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never been but want to go REAL bad. Ancestors came from Donegal.

I watch videos on youtube that give helicopter tours. Looks incredible.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello All,

this is my first post. I am 40yr old asian male. Been working out for few years. Just started ECA stack. I am here to learn more.

Thanks
Hello everyone :)
48 yr male here from Australia. Been lifting since my late 20's with a few breaks due to the usual injury/marrage/children/divorce etc hahaha.
Get some great info and advice from you guys and hope to be a bit more active on here.
Exciting times ahead with all the new supps coming out.
Cheers.
Hey guys! Welcome to AM! If you have any questions at all or wish to share some advice def do it up!

Jamesk

Awards
It is a lovely place don't think I would ever leave

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome!

Gilyanp

Awards
Hi people, my name is Gilyan and I'm on my way to became a fitness model and every day is a part of my journey. I'm so happy to meet all of you.

SaluteTheSig

SaluteTheSig

Awards
Hey everyone!

My username was formerly 'purebred' but I have not been able to access my profile. I either forgot what e-mail I had my account linked to or something just happened to my profile.

Either way, it's been quite some time and I wanted to venture back on here to see what's new on here. Hope everyone is well!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey everyone! My username was formerly 'purebred' but I have not been able to access my profile. I either forgot what e-mail I had my account linked to or something just happened to my profile. Either way, it's been quite some time and I wanted to venture back on here to see what's new on here. Hope everyone is well!
Welcome back brother

coledeskin

Awards
Hey guys I'm a 25 year old male from the U.S. I've been lifting since I was 13 and I don't plan on stopping. excited to make some friends on here.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey guys I'm a 25 year old male from the U.S. I've been lifting since I was 13 and I don't plan on stopping. excited to make some friends on here.
That's an early start good for you

Welcome to AM brother

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM!

anoop84

Awards
Hey Guys

I'm Anoop from Mumbai, India. I've just turned 31 and fairly new to the serious bodybuilding club. But I plan to stick around for good. I hope to get guidance and advice from people who have been there and done that. I'm sure there are a lot of them here. So It's great to be in the forum.

Thanks & Ciao.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys

I'm Anoop from Mumbai, India. I've just turned 31 and fairly new to the serious bodybuilding club. But I plan to stick around for good. I hope to get guidance and advice from people who have been there and done that. I'm sure there are a lot of them here. So It's great to be in the forum.

Thanks & Ciao.
Welcome to AM!

BlueB

Awards
Hey everyone!

Glad to join a site where the personnel are knowledgeable and educated, but also have plenty of time under the bar. I go by "Blue" (a gym nickname). I am a MMA practitioner, and weightlifter. Just starting out (2.5+ years steady training), I am pretty open to expanding into different fields too such as Strongman competitions.
Look forward to conversing with fellow athletes, have a good one!

---Blue

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome blue!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM brother

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone!

Glad to join a site where the personnel are knowledgeable and educated, but also have plenty of time under the bar. I go by "Blue" (a gym nickname). I am a MMA practitioner, and weightlifter. Just starting out (2.5+ years steady training), I am pretty open to expanding into different fields too such as Strongman competitions.

---Blue
Welcome Blue

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice intro thread. You can learn a lot w/a short paragraph. :wave2:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi people, my name is Gilyan and I'm on my way to became a fitness model and every day is a part of my journey. I'm so happy to meet all of you.
It's nice to meet you as well :) Welcome to the forum
Hey everyone!

My username was formerly 'purebred' but I have not been able to access my profile. I either forgot what e-mail I had my account linked to or something just happened to my profile.

Either way, it's been quite some time and I wanted to venture back on here to see what's new on here. Hope everyone is well!
Good to see some former members returning lately!

Finding people with similar interests is half the battle. Use this forum as a resource for support, fun and to learn :)

Hey Guys

Thanks & Ciao.
Welcome Anoop from Mumbai :)
Hey everyone!

---Blue
You're my boy Blue! That's one of the cool things about health and fitness, sooo many different types to get involved with! All that really matters is that you keep it up! Welcome!

tylercryder54

Awards
Hey everybody!

I'm Tyler. I'm 20 years old, attending Pennsylvania College of Technology and majoring in Electronics Engineering. I love fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. I've been lifting weights regularly for roughly 2 years and I think it's safe to say that i'm hooked... I would call myself more of a bodybuilder, rather than a powerlifter. I joined the Anabolic community because I figured I could get some quality advice from some of the experienced fitness enthusiasts that reside here.

Thanks!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Tyler! Good to have you on!

Driven2lift