Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

M

MaxSteel

Awards
Hi all
Im Max and I come from a land down under..Only been lifting for a few years..bit of a late starter but an easy gainer..just want to be lean and strong..
Here for the info and to share what i know..Look forward to it..

Cheers
Max

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome Max,

You are our second Max from AUS

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome ocean!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM ocean

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everybody!

I'm Tyler. I'm 20 years old, attending Pennsylvania College of Technology and majoring in Electronics Engineering. I love fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. I've been lifting weights regularly for roughly 2 years and I think it's safe to say that i'm hooked... I would call myself more of a bodybuilder, rather than a powerlifter. I joined the Anabolic community because I figured I could get some quality advice from some of the experienced fitness enthusiasts that reside here.

Thanks!
Hi all
Im Max and I come from a land down under..Only been lifting for a few years..bit of a late starter but an easy gainer..just want to be lean and strong..

Cheers
Max
hello all. glad to be here.
Welcome to the three of you!

S

Shiloh66

Awards
Hey, I'm Kevin. I am 49 years old which probably makes me one of the older guys here on AM. I live in Charlotte NC with my fantastic wife of 26 years. Proud father of two girls in college. I worked out like crazy when I was younger, but with long work hours I gave it up a long while back. Started back working out about three ago and I love it as much as I did in my teens and twenties. I really enjoy reading the forums. I have learned quite a bit by listening to others past experiences and their advice. With that I say thanks to those who take the time to provide great feedback!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome Kevin :)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, I'm Kevin. I am 49 years old which probably makes me one of the older guys here on AM. I live in Charlotte NC with my fantastic wife of 26 years. Proud father of two girls in college. I worked out like crazy when I was younger, but with long work hours I gave it up a long while back. Started back working out about three ago and I love it as much as I did in my teens and twenties. I really enjoy reading the forums. I have learned quite a bit by listening to others past experiences and their advice. With that I say thanks to those who take the time to provide great feedback!
Welcome Kevin! We got plenty of 40+ here!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everybody!

I'm Tyler. I'm 20 years old, attending Pennsylvania College of Technology and majoring in Electronics Engineering. I love fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. I've been lifting weights regularly for roughly 2 years and I think it's safe to say that i'm hooked... I would call myself more of a bodybuilder, rather than a powerlifter. I joined the Anabolic community because I figured I could get some quality advice from some of the experienced fitness enthusiasts that reside here.

Thanks!
Hi all

Cheers
Max
Welcome guys! Awesome to have all of you!

D

damvick

Awards
Hi! I'm Sofi Vick and i'm a group fitness instructor and personal trainer. Nice to meet you all ;)

51sti50

Awards
Hi, my names James and I'm new to the serious lifting game. I just have a lot if questions and concerns before I start this adventure. I have been trying to research my plan and think this is the best place to do it. So I hope I don't ask too many stupid questions. Thanks and I hope to visit with all of you.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi! I'm Sofi Vick and i'm a group fitness instructor and personal trainer. Nice to meet you all ;)
Hi Sofi and welcome!

Same to you James!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome and welcome brothers

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I do not have a log. It was a genetic cause. The doctors found 3 mutations when they did a biopsy on the old heart. They ruled out one, but not the other two. They would need bloodwork from my father's side of the family to further determine what happened. I never had contact with that side of the family. They do not want to go for blood work. But the doctors know it is from my father's side and only affects men. My father and his brother passed from heart complications at an early age which is how they came to that conclusion. My mother does not have the defect.
Very happy to hear they fixed you up buddy! That must have been hard to deal with. but GLAD you are ok man! : )

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Welcome all of you! GREAT thread! : D

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everybody!

Thanks!
Hi all

Cheers
Max
Hi, my names James and I'm new to the serious lifting game. I just have a lot if questions and concerns before I start this adventure. I have been trying to research my plan and think this is the best place to do it. So I hope I don't ask too many stupid questions. Thanks and I hope to visit with all of you.
Welcome to AM.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome guys. Best forum around.

S

SKL87

Awards
Hey guys, im Steve kept seeing this website pop up anytime I google searched anything PH or supplement related thought I should join and see what its all about. Working on adding lean mass at the moment and hopefully competing in something within the next year or so.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome, everyone!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey guys, im Steve kept seeing this website pop up anytime I google searched anything PH or supplement related thought I should join and see what its all about. Working on adding lean mass at the moment and hopefully competing in something within the next year or so.
Welcome to AM

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Steve!

M

moosepint

Awards
Hi, I'm new here, just wanted to check it out. I have been training since I was 15 when I started competing in power lifting and now I am just trying to go for looks more that being able to move the most weight.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, I'm new here, just wanted to check it out. I have been training since I was 15 when I started competing in power lifting and now I am just trying to go for looks more that being able to move the most weight.

Welcome moose. We got some pretty impressive lifters here and adding more. Check out Sean1332 and what he does.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome, dude! Maybe you can have best of both worlds.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome!

J

JChilders22

Awards
Hey,
I'm Jack. 25 years old from Arkansas. Been bodybuilding for years now looking to compete starting next year!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Militis

Militis

Awards
Hello!
I'm 25, I was born and I live in a small city in Spain.
I'm a gym rat since I was 16 and I still train with the same passion as the first years!
I'm a salaryman as software engineer, I love everything of my job but sit for 8 hours arghhh the only one injury I've ever had is due to a damned office chair that got me an intervertebral disc bulging, now I sit on an ergonomic chair that I would recommend to everyone!

I read this forum very frequently and now I decided to subscribe and maybe I'll start a product log that a began yesterday :)

Cheers!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello!
I'm a gym rat since I was 16 and I still train with the same passion as the first years!
I'm a salaryman as software engineer, I love everything of my job but sit for 8 hours arghhh the only one injury I've ever had is due to a damned office chair that got me an intervertebral disc bulging, now I sit on an ergonomic chair that I would recommend to everyone!

I read this forum very frequently and now I decided to subscribe and maybe I'll start a product log that a began yesterday :)

Cheers!
Welcome Militis!! If you have 8 hours, you mine as well start the log!

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Hi Militis; .. aww damn office chairs!

maybe ask your boss for a standing desk :)

D

DLek

Awards
My name is Danny. 25 almost 26 years old. 5'8 weighing in at 175 and dropping. Early work calls got me all messed up. Diet and sleep inconsistent with the Long hour days and 115 degree heat. Still manage to crawl to the gym and get it in. New to lifting, can't stop, won't stop. Thank you all for the wonderful advice and tips. Keeps me safe and allows me to keep progressing.

Attachments

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Danny!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM brother

mrsims

mrsims

Awards
Hey brothers!
Started lifting seriously about a year ago, but always enjoyed staying active. This site was always on top for any of my questions i searched for on the web so I decided to join. Im 25 years old, primary goal is building that muscle!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey brothers! Started lifting seriously about a year ago, but always enjoyed staying active. This site was always on top for any of my questions i searched for on the web so I decided to join. Im 25 years old, primary goal is building that muscle!
Welcome to AM good sir

B

BuddyL

Awards
Just learning to navigate thru the maze of forums. Thanks for the welcome. I have a Nutra Bullet and use it all the time so I am always looking to add to my intake the right ingredience to better my body and health. Would like to loose a few pounds as more time at the gym is not possible.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello!

Cheers!
My name is Danny. 25 almost 26 years old. 5'8 weighing in at 175 and dropping. Early work calls got me all messed up. Diet and sleep inconsistent with the Long hour days and 115 degree heat. Still manage to crawl to the gym and get it in. New to lifting, can't stop, won't stop. Thank you all for the wonderful advice and tips. Keeps me safe and allows me to keep progressing.
Hey brothers!
Started lifting seriously about a year ago, but always enjoyed staying active. This site was always on top for any of my questions i searched for on the web so I decided to join. Im 25 years old, primary goal is building that muscle!
Just learning to navigate thru the maze of forums. Thanks for the welcome. I have a Nutra Bullet and use it all the time so I am always looking to add to my intake the right ingredience to better my body and health. Would like to loose a few pounds as more time at the gym is not possible.
Welcome!

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Hi guys,

New member here...I'm currently in the middle of a recomp and decided I should find a place learn some new things! I'm wanting to do a good bulk starting this fall, so I'll be trying to soak up as much info as you can give me!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hi guys, New member here...I'm currently in the middle of a recomp and decided I should find a place learn some new things! I'm wanting to do a good bulk starting this fall, so I'll be trying to soak up as much info as you can give me!
Welcome brother