Welcome Alpha Gear to Anabolicminds.com!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Checked out the gear earlier, liking the designs and was foretold the fabric options are great in and out of the gym

AlphaGear

AlphaGear

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys! Glad to be here! We will be doing some cool promo's and giveaways in the next couple of days. We are also going to be looking for a few good reps to try out and wear the gear! Very glad to be a part of AM!

AlphaGear

AlphaGear

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome! You guys have really nice shirts!

Thanks! They are extremely comfortable. They are a material that is extremely soft and uses special dye's to print the artwork/logo. This is NOT your typical shirt (cheap Gildan's). Softest shirt you will wear or your money back! 100% guaranteed!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Welcome to anabolicminds AlphaGear
You've come to the right place!!

AlphaGear

AlphaGear

Board Sponsor
Awards
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Always looking for good gym cloths!! How is the fit? Most shirts I buy are too long since I need an xxl to fit me up top

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Always looking for good gym cloths!! How is the fit? Most shirts I buy are too long since I need an xxl to fit me up top
I have some headed to me soon for my thoughts on this as well,

But for now we will have to consult AlphaGear on the sizing

AlphaGear

AlphaGear

Board Sponsor
Awards

The material itself is thinner yet softer than 99% of the shirts you own. They are more form fitting so they run smaller than most generic shirts. Length on 2xl is 31.5 inches. About a 1/2 inch shorter than most.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually use cloths to wipe the sweat off of me during my workout. I need XXL shirts too. You can find some cheap double XL shirts at Wal-mart. I wouldn't mind having some quality shirts that won't shrink though. These shirts do look nice.

AlphaGear

AlphaGear

Board Sponsor
Awards
I usually use cloths to wipe the sweat off of me during my workout. I need XXL shirts too. You can find some cheap double XL shirts at Wal-mart. I wouldn't mind having some quality shirts that won't shrink though. These shirts do look nice.
I'm with you! Those $3 Gildan Cotton shirts do serve a purpose!

Some are polyester (65%) and pre-shrunk cotton (35%) They won't shrink. Some are Ring spun cotton and will shrink but are cut larger so when they dry, they are roughly the correct size. :)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Welcome amd in for updates

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM. I've seen you guys on FB.

AlphaGear

AlphaGear

Board Sponsor
Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Luke!
Yeah, I like your Regret Nothing (if I remember correctly) shirt. I was just looking the other day and then when I saw this thread, I was like, "Hey, I was just looking at their stuff on FB!" Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap! We have a bcazo sighting!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Lol... I have tons of those.. These look like something I could wear outside of the gym

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The material itself is thinner yet softer than 99% of the shirts you own. They are more form fitting so they run smaller than most generic shirts. Length on 2xl is 31.5 inches. About a 1/2 inch shorter than most.
Thanks for the info.. I will have to give them a try

AlphaGear

AlphaGear

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the info.. I will have to give them a try
Appreciate the support! We are the epitome of a grass roots company. If it doesn't fit right or you're not satisfied in any way, return it for a full refund.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Appreciate the support! We are the epitome of a grass roots company. If it doesn't fit right or you're not satisfied in any way, return it for a full refund.
Yep, very glad to be part of this team here,

This is how businesses win repeat customers.

AlphaGear

AlphaGear

Board Sponsor
Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Welcome, glad to have you here and interested in your promos/rep opportunities in the future!
I was looking into your apparel a couple months ago but never ended up pulling the trigger. Maybe now is the time!

AlphaGear

AlphaGear

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome, glad to have you here and interested in your promos/rep opportunities in the future!
I was looking into your apparel a couple months ago but never ended up pulling the trigger. Maybe now is the time!
That would be great! Send me a PM when you do and I can hook you up a bit. Have to take care of those that help us get off the ground!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol your site is sold out of 5 out of your 8 shirts! I'll wait till you're back in stock.

AlphaGear

AlphaGear

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah many of those were from the first run! Which one(s) are you looking at? We have a bunch being made.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol your site is sold out of 5 out of your 8 shirts! I'll wait till you're back in stock.
I went shopping too. Lotta nice designs.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah many of those were from the first run! Which one(s) are you looking at? We have a bunch being made.
I really like the one that just says alpha gear on the front with the insignia in the middle of the words. I like the regret nothing shirt as well but I think the first one I get will be the simpler one; more to my taste :)

AlphaGear

AlphaGear

Board Sponsor
Awards
I really like the one that just says alpha gear on the front with the insignia in the middle of the words. I like the regret nothing shirt as well but I think the first one I get will be the simpler one; more to my taste :)
On their way!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450381818.532404.jpg

Love this one, getting one