Drug testing in Mr. Olympia

Icarus91

Awards
Probably a stupid question but is there steroid-drug testing in the Mr. Olympia competitions?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i think there actually nominaly is random testing, but if i'm right its obviously a horseshit test

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think there actually nominaly is random testing, but if i'm right its obviously a horseshit test
From what I hear, they take their testing VERY SERIOUSLY!!! Why wouldn't they? They are about this close to being accepted into the Olympics!!!! :icon_lol:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
c'mon...nobody in the O uses juice! Those guys are representitives of fitness and health foods. Lots of leafy greens, whole grains, and, of course, the Nitro-tech/Cell-tech stack.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
c'mon...nobody in the O uses juice! Those guys are representitives of fitness and health foods. Lots of leafy greens, whole grains, and, of course, the Nitro-tech/Cell-tech stack.

You forgot the flaxseed cream ala Barry Bonds!!

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Its true that cell-tech is what jay cutler uses to get so HUGE, I read it in an ad!

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
YOU IDIOT!

it's the thermogenic/muscle gainer hybrid pill they put out. how do you think he got so big AND shredded?

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Dammit, your right. Sometimes i can be so dumb

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
don't worry. many people are misled to think that muscletech/celltech is the source of many pros massive size and conditioning. only after careful research are you enlightened with the knowledge that Thermo-gain is the real cause of their freakishness.

welcome to the light...

big_D

Awards
there is no drug testing in the npc !...no there is no drug test at the MR.O

SeaHawk22

Awards
Jay cutler has such an advantage being on "Team Mucletech"
<YeP I even know that is whay they call themselves> he got his hands on thermogain its suppose to be real powerful only for pro bodybuilders, hmm I wonder why they advertise it to non pro bodybuilder though???

At one time they were not sure if they were going to sell it to the general public, I know this because they told me in 5 page add, wonder why they would advertise a product they werent going to sell, hmmmm :think: lol

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Team Muscletech dropped my contract :(

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
i am glad i got a stock pile of thermogain before it gets banned.