Unanswered Drug testing

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of any compounds, pro hormones , anabolics n such that wont show up on a drug test?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What kind of drug test? Is this for work or for a competition/sport

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's for work . Government work. Very very thorough test.
Given the fact that you say it is Very, very thorough .... Without knowing the specific parameters of the test, there's no way that I would recommend you take anything.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Given the fact that you say it is Very, very thorough .... Without knowing the specific parameters of the test, there's no way that I would recommend you take anything.
Thanks, so I guess the follow up question would be how long will simple compounds such as 1 andro and 4 andro be traceable in the body for? Through hair, urine, blood, saliva, etc.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, so I guess the follow up question would be how long will simple compounds such as 1 andro and 4 andro be traceable in the body for? Through hair, urine, blood, saliva, etc.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My main concern there would be contamination. Actual illegal steroids are (fairly often) found in over the counter performance enhancement products.
BTW ... If they are specifically (also) searching for performance enhancement, they can actually test the hormones un your body, without searching for specific conpounds. (I only mention this because of the thoroughness that you mentioned).

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's for work . Government work. Very very thorough test.
So, government panels are very thorough for narcotics and opiates... very rarely do these test for AnabolicMinds. If you were trying to join the CIA or NSA, that’s a different story, but then you wouldn’t be posting about that on here because they’d be able to track all of your IPs, email addresses, etc.

So, you’re in a gray area, but you probably won’t get tested for anabolics.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
My main concern there would be contamination. Actual illegal steroids are (fairly often) found in over the counter performance enhancement products.
BTW ... If they are specifically (also) searching for performance enhancement, they can actually test the hormones un your body, without searching for specific conpounds. (I only mention this because of the thoroughness that you mentioned).
Ah, I see. I'm not necessarily sure they will go as far as testing my actual hormone levels. Unless suspected.
So I would assume due to the contamination factor, your opinion stays the same? And that would be to stay away from anything sketchy.

What would you recommend to increase performance but not show up on a test, as this job would require high amounts of output. Strength, stamina, endurance

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
So, government panels are very thorough for narcotics and opiates... very rarely do these test for AnabolicMinds. If you were trying to join the CIA or NSA, that’s a different story, but then you wouldn’t be posting about that on here because they’d be able to track all of your IPs, email addresses, etc.

So, you’re in a gray area, but you probably won’t get tested for anabolics.
Thanks for the info. I've heard of people getting popped selling anabolics and while on probation they don't get tested for them due to the expense of the test being so high.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Also, let's say I want to do a small light dosage cycle before applying. And for the sake of playing it safe, let's say its forsure tainted with test or deca (or whatever, this is just an example)
How long would someone want to wait for the compounds to leave your system before taking the test?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, let's say I want to do a small light dosage cycle before applying. And for the sake of playing it safe, let's say its forsure tainted with test or deca (or whatever, this is just an example)
How long would someone want to wait for the compounds to leave your system before taking the test?
The most expansive testing I've ever personally encountered was hair sampling. If they do that, no amount of time would make it safe (basically).

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be interested to know why would someone's use of testosterone exclude him from participating in a company? I mean what is the logic? Is it the tendency to break the law? Because if so then yes, i can see how high testosterone can make you more prone to break stupid laws that dont align with your morals ( for example, dumb sh1t like "legalizing" moonshine pots, which is really just there for your money to be taken away, over here in europe ahahah i am definitely much more resistant towards bullsh1t like that while on test and wont give in).

Afaik it is a natural hormone and from my experience a healthy dose of test (anything over 100mg) makes me mentally sharper, my reaction time (ie. while driving ) shortens and i make decisions quicker and have way less anxiety about approaching people and dealing with situations.

Honestly, if it is a healthy dose, i can only see an individual performing better at work.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would be interested to know why would someone's use of testosterone exclude him from participating in a company? I mean what is the logic? Is it the tendency to break the law? Because if so then yes, i can see how high testosterone can make you more prone to break stupid laws that dont align with your morals ( for example, dumb sh1t like "legalizing" moonshine pots, which is really just there for your money to be taken away, over here in europe ahahah i am definitely much more resistant towards bullsh1t like that while on test and wont give in).

Afaik it is a natural hormone and from my experience a healthy dose of test (anything over 100mg) makes me mentally sharper, my reaction time (ie. while driving ) shortens and i make decisions quicker and have way less anxiety about approaching people and dealing with situations.

Honestly, if it is a healthy dose, i can only see an individual performing better at work.
LOL.
No man.
It isn't use of Testosterone. If someone is obtaining Testosterone illegally, that's a crime. Employers do have a right to not hire people that are breaking laws. If someone gets tested (for PEDs, etc) and they turn up positive for Test, as long as it doesn't go against the policy of the employer (sports, for example), and as long as it wouldn't physically disqualify you for the job (according to the employer) ... If you had a prescription for the Test, you should be fine. The same as with anything else that might show up on a test.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I work for the government they aren’t going to test you even if they suspect it. Stop worrying and if your that worried about it don’t take anything.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I work for the government they aren’t going to test you even if they suspect it. Stop worrying and if your that worried about it don’t take anything.
I’m just going to echo this. I’ve been on here 10 years and I have YET to have someone show evidence of their employer testing for steroids. Never. Not once. I’m still waiting for it to happen, because it never does. Just said this in another thread, but an employer or anyone outside of pro sports SAYING they test for steroids rarely means they actually do test for them.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unless you read a small book on how to beat a useless lie detector test
I have a childhood friend who is testing for detective and several years back I was trying to get on 911 dispatch and he walked me through it. He did the same and it’s very beatable with a little practice.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why would anyone waste the time and money testing for steroids? Other than competitive sports... We realize we don’t even make up 1% of the population. Those that use ped’s because of massive obsession with aesthetics or strength. This is not an epidemic, this is a fraction of a percent of the public, and it’s so widely accepted not one professional athlete or any of us are pursued over it despite being extremely honest about out use of illegal drugs. NO ONE CARES.

Boss240

Awards
NYPD tests for PEDs. They have a generic list of things you cant take. Besides specific list of ingredients and products that are banned by the NYPD they also state that you cant take anything that increases testosterone or decreases estrogen. They take samples of hair and urine. Not sure how crazy they actually test or just wait for someone to suspect it before doing a more thorough test