Unanswered Drug testing for UK police

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
Hi all,
Anyone know what type of drug tests the UK police do?

I kinda forgot I'm on a testC only cycle at the moment , and wonder if this would show or if I should stop the cycle now! (Maybe 2 months till a potential test)

Thanks all, nice to come back to the forum after years btw!!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Testing for most steroids is expensive, I’ll eat my hat if they test for them to be honest. Just don’t start anything crazy like superdrol etc. since your only on test you’re probably fine if they were to test for steroids which I highly doubt they will.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Testing for most steroids is expensive, I’ll eat my hat if they test for them to be honest. Just don’t start anything crazy like superdrol etc. since your wonky on test you’re probably fine if they were to test for steroids which I highly doubt they will.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all,
Anyone know what type of drug tests the UK police do?

I kinda forgot I'm on a testC only cycle at the moment , and wonder if this would show or if I should stop the cycle now! (Maybe 2 months till a potential test)

Thanks all, nice to come back to the forum after years btw!!
Do they give "lie detector" tests?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you say if you've noticed anything from the Dbol?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I understand it correctly the use of test in the uk is actually legal (selling it isn’t) so I can’t believe they would test for it as technically you breaking the law?

plus I’m fairness given the little wannabe gangster cunts knocking around these days (I’m in the uk myself) I’d personally want as many of our police officers juiced up to the gills as possible 😂

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I understand it correctly the use of test in the uk is actually legal (selling it isn’t) so I can’t believe they would test for it as technically you breaking the law?

plus I’m fairness given the little wannabe gangster cunts knocking around these days (I’m in the uk myself) I’d personally want as many of our police officers juiced up to the gills as possible 😂

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Nutz Anabolics 6
KingAnt Anabolics 22
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 2