Back and bicep

onimusha

Awards
Guys can u gve me best back bicep routine for bulk?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
there is no best workout man its what works for you, but ill tell u mine and i always switch it up so keep it different.
Pull ups 2 sets to failure
close grip pull down 4x10-12
preacher curls 3x10
seated pulley 4x12
standing bicep curls 3x10
deadlifts 4x8,8,6,6
21's 3x10
DB Row 4x10
barbell row (reverse grip) 4x10
middle back shrugs 4x10
Hyperextensions 4x8

Hope this helps man just make sure you incoporate compound lifts into your workout such as the deadlift and eat like a horse if your bulking and i would save deadlifts for your last if you do them first or mid workout you probably wont get as good of a workout in deads just drain your body man good luck

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Figure your body out and see what works best, but i'm always switching mine up to keep my back guessing. I have a hard time getting a good workout on it. I usually go for 2 exercises on back then one exercise on biceps, 2 back, 1 bicep, repeat. til I feel satisfied. I think the key for me to get a good back workout in is to really concentrate on the pinch/mind/muscle connection with every rep.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I do deads at the beginning... i few it kinda like working your bicep before your forarms... It definately makes the entire workout tougher, but I find that I can do the most weight at the beginning of the workout when i deadlift...(obviously)

njsfinest

Awards
make sure u have good form, i would suggest lowering your sets and increasing weight BUT STRICT FORM! I have changed to this routine along with my pb and jelly sandiwiches= 6 pounds muscle 4 weeks.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Whatever routine you decide to go with always do Back first if your going to hit them both on the same day. Back is a way bigger muscle group and a good wamup for biceps.

nemz08

Awards
T Bar rows, pulldowns, chins, dumbbell rows

BB Curls, preachers, incline curls