Superman Stack for buddy

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I turned a buddy onto the superman stack, he started it last friday.

He is reporting hunger, sweats(good kind) and deep sleep when we worked out on monday.

I said its placebo. He said STFU, its working. lol...........Bastard is probably a hyper-responder..........Unlike myself, it takes weeks for anything to "kick in".

Either way, Im very curious to his results. I will give give updates here and there when he comments about the stack.

When i ran it last time, it kicked in around week 2.5 and really came on strong week 3 and 4. Still waiting for an AI rep to run this.......cough, cough, you know who you are.

Attachments

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Heres another chance for me to show off Sapphire as well. The GF took this picture, tell me this isnt awesome..........It is not photoshopped.

Attachments

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running this whole stack at some point. I'm currently just doing the AX and LX. Wanted to do the Stoked and ZMA as well, however my checking account did not agree...and I figure it's a good way to see how much the Stoked adds to the stack once I finally do run it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running this whole stack at some point. I'm currently just doing the AX and LX. Wanted to do the Stoked and ZMA as well, however my checking account did not agree...and I figure it's a good way to see how much the Stoked adds to the stack once I finally do run it.
yeah, you have to get the stack on sale or it can get real expensive........

here and there i picked them all up when on sale..........

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Did not know it was called the Superman Stack.

VERY COOL!

Thank you.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Did not know it was called the Superman Stack.

VERY COOL!

Thank you.
i coined it that name awhile back...........lol

i felt like superman on it,,,,,,, to date, the exact stack has only been ran a couple times that i know of, but alot of guys ran AX/Stoked and AX/Stoked/LX with very good reviews.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/104451-stoked-activate-extreme.html#post1556866

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/122313-most-versitile-supplement.html#post1937571

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/104310-activate-xtreme-stoked.html#post1556845

I got an AI rep to call it that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/116903-i-thinking-about.html#post1854379

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/113346-what-have-people.html#post1743030

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
YOU ARE DA MAN!

He he he SUPER MAN!

Nice job.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im no ai rep but buy mostly ai products. id run it but id need a good alternative to the lean extreme as i cant tolerate forslean or forksholi at all

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
im no ai rep but buy mostly ai products. id run it but id need a good alternative to the lean extreme as i cant tolerate forslean or forksholi at all
omit it,

what about X-lean or Lean FX?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
itll have to wait. right now andrew set me up with a nasty stack. stoked, act ext, powerfull, endoamp max, dcp, alphaburn and aakg.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
itll have to wait. right now andrew set me up with a nasty stack. stoked, act ext, powerfull, endoamp max, dcp, alphaburn and aakg.
lol, yeah. I think your good...... the first 4 are solid muscle building products.(nothing against the latter products)

How many weeks total?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
gonna be 8

Mike Monto

Awards
im starting ths ssuperman stack today. only i forgot to get the ZMA and instead got glycobol. srrrrrry?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im starting ths ssuperman stack today. only i forgot to get the ZMA and instead got glycobol. srrrrrry?
ZMA is so cheap whats keeping you from getting it?>

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
not a big deal, you will still see nice gains from it.

FWIW.

My friend who finished the stack up recently stated he gained weight(2-3 pounds) and appears to be leaner. He said his strength did go up and his mood was better.

Unfortunately, he was having a rough time with his girlfriend and slacked a bit. I think he could have gotten better results at age 24.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Final Update

I might be repeating myself, but i would like to give a formal conclusion to my initial thread.

He really liked the stack.....

Couple pounds of mass, while getting leaner.....
Mood was good
Libido was up
Appetite did increase
Strength did go up

Dreams..............he stated he had some of the most vivid dreams ever.

Final point......

He is running another Superman Stack in September(basically taking 4-5 weeks off)............!!!!!!!!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might be repeating myself, but i would like to give a formal conclusion to my initial thread.

He really liked the stack.....

Couple pounds of mass, while getting leaner.....
Mood was good
Libido was up
Appetite did increase
Strength did go up

Dreams..............he stated he had some of the most vivid dreams ever.

Final point......

He is running another Superman Stack in September(basically taking 4-5 weeks off)............!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro your killing me with this Superman stack. I want to run it so bad but the $$$ are not there for me to do so. Go ahead keep rubbing salt into the wound LOL.:laugh2:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
sapphire update

this was taken aug. 2nd 2009

puppy coat is going bye bye, adult coat is coming in.......

I will get another pic next week and try to do biweekly updates........Watch her grow........19 pounds now........

Attachments

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Plannin to run the superman stack this september and wanna know if 4weeks is enough or too short to run this cycle to see decent results. Also, wanna know if I can replace the lean xtreme with lean fx because i've used lean xtreme from my previvous mass fx/hyperdrol x2 cycle. tnxx.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah one could replace leanxtreme with leanfx, I recommend running it for 8 weeks not 4.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Plannin to run the superman stack this september and wanna know if 4weeks is enough or too short to run this cycle to see decent results. Also, wanna know if I can replace the lean xtreme with lean fx because i've used lean xtreme from my previvous mass fx/hyperdrol x2 cycle. tnxx.
lean fx will be fine.

I recommend 8 weeks, but 4 will show gains without a doubt.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that dog is cute :)
what kind is it? how did that eyecolor happen?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
that dog is cute :)
what kind is it? how did that eyecolor happen?
thanks man......She is growing SO FAST........

23 pounds now........ I will get another pic up tomorrow or monday.

She is an APBT. Blue bloodline, obviously.

The eye color was the just the proper lighting, timing and camera angle.,,

I think the blue is coming out of her eyes as she gets older.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Yeah one could replace leanxtreme with leanfx, I recommend running it for 8 weeks not 4.
Alright. I will probably run it for 8 weeks this time. I ran mass fx/hyperdrol x2/ lean xtreme last month for four weeks and got good results. I gained a total of 8lbs of good mass. Strength went up for sure on my squats and deads. So that would mean I will need 2 bottles for each in order to run it for 8 weeks... Ryt? thanxx again.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
semi necro post bump....:)

This is why have been so busy.........Its almost done, still finishing the air cleaner intake setup and some odds and ends......Going to build a transmission for it real soon.....:)

My 1978 camaro type LT with a 383 ZZ4 Vortec headed transplant.

Its not lopey or as pretty as the 1968( In avitar).....But it is really fun to drive and pulls like an LS1...........I likey.........alot......

Here goes.......

YouTube - 1978 Camaro Type LT with 383 ZZ4 vortec headed powerplant

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
that is awesome!

Very nice

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
that is awesome!

Very nice
Its not the 68, but it really is more fun to drive.........

3.08 posi out back from a z28 car, so its not killin me on gas...... or killin my tires..... lol

Auto car, I can park anywhere and not worry......

Its no slouch either......... Im really happy with it.....

thank you for the compliments......i really appreciate it........

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I have always really liked old school American muscle cars. The 68 Carmaro is my favorite by far.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Damn that is one beautiful dog.:)
thank you....... shes getting bigger...... I will get some pics tonight....

I have always really liked old school American muscle cars. The 68 Carmaro is my favorite by far.

Yeah, the 68 screams "attention whore"..........lol

Its almost a burden to drive the damn thing........If i stop, Im talking to some guy or gal about the car........

I am very fortunate to have that car. The car just fell in my lap.

I need to get the 68 out and dust the cob webs out........

Thank you again guys for the compliments.........

Outside of any body work, I have done almost all the mechanical items on the both cars....Saves tons of cash-----------for more AI supps.......lol