Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 200.4 lbs
(Mad water gains lol)

Just really to say how much I appreciate everyone of you on here. When I started out on this I wasn’t even sure I was going to do the show. But I had such strong support from AM encouraging and believing in me that I couldn’t help but gain fuel to push forward despite some early hiccups. I am not the most outgoing or social person so I seldom speak but you guys mean a lot to me. Truly. Love you all.

So as stated earlier I was the only person in my height class and therefore got the default win lol. Really I just want to see the pictures they took at the event so I know how I looked up there. That was my purpose to do the show. To see what I could do with my physique with current limitations. I do believe I can no longer be competitive until it's fixed though. I felt very self conscious, admittedly, and it will likely be reflected in the pics. Even more the tan people were not good this year. Respectfully lol. When I got home and looked in the mirror I was such a dark looking turd it didn’t seem like I was lean at all but as soon as I showered off the bulk of the tanner I looked super diced lol.

The show ran way long and by the time I got home I no longer really had any desire to go out and splurge. Plus I have training and work in the morning. So I just grabbed some snacks and lady beer to go with my massive protein shake (added a frozen banana to it too). Didn’t near finish the drinks. Tossed that Mikes pretty quick too because the sugar was going to be a problem I could tell lol. Instead I’ll get something good this weekend when I have the time or perhaps just make some bison burgers instead in honor of my pops. More than anything I’d enjoy nothing more than his cooking and company.

Anyways I’m back on the grind and am updating the log while doing fasted cardio. I will be using the ground gained from prep to continue forward and maybe make some muscle gains. I want to stay relatively lean though year round. Going to do a light leg and upper body session today. I won’t push too too hard as my body is still balancing hydration back out.

I’ll post my meal plan up in the next day or so.

Attachments

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah buddy, hitting those spiked seltzers! but for real, great job sticking it out and growing through this show. Can't wait to see stage shots!

Julianbee

Julianbee

Awards
Congrats on 1st Place. I know you were the only one in your class, but that’s literally out of your control.
Just curious, did your shoulder injury hinder your posing in anyway?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah buddy, hitting those spiked seltzers! but for real, great job sticking it out and growing through this show. Can't wait to see stage shots!
Lol yeah I don’t really drink but it sounded refreshing after being in hot beach weather all day.

Congrats on 1st Place. I know you were the only one in your class, but that’s literally out of your control.
Just curious, did your shoulder injury hinder your posing in anyway?
Thanks, bro. Actually, that’s a great question. My shoulder was rather tight yesterday so it was a lot harder to retract my back or maintain good lat width/posture even in the “relaxed” positions. Damn thing tends to want to close in forward.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Once again Congratulations !!!

• Love
Reactions: ZOO
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you ever get those photos from the event @ZOO?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats Zoo!
Thanks, Jeff!

Did you ever get those photos from the event @ZOO?
Yeah and I look way worse than I thought I did. I was soft and my tan experience was terrible lol. Gawd I hate my abdominals so much. The worst part is that my self-consciousness was utterly apparent in my posing... or lack thereof. Nonetheless, I owe the people a stage pic... for shame.

Attachments

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, Jeff!

Yeah and I look way worse than I thought I did. I was soft and my tan experience was terrible lol. Gawd I hate my abdominals so much. The worst part is that my self-consciousness was utterly apparent in my posing... or lack thereof. Nonetheless, I owe the people a stage pic... for shame.
Still look hawt though 😉

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re being too critical I think. The posing could be better, but you were pretty in shape. And you knew you weren’t going to add significant mass. You certainly don’t look out of place or like you forgot to cut or anything lol.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re being too critical I think. The posing could be better, but you were pretty in shape. And you knew you weren’t going to add significant mass. You certainly don’t look out of place or like you forgot to cut or anything lol.
Haha thank you, Hyde. I do take comfort in knowing that I don’t look like some random who inadvertently wandered off the boardwalk onto the stage XD

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Hyde, you look like you belong up there. The posing just looks like they caught you before you had really set the pose in. Finishing the twist at the waist and and showing more of the thickness of the inside of the rear pec would have changed everything in this shot too from what I am looking at. Be proud brother you started when many would have resigned and pulled off a show worthy physique I call that a win!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with Hyde, you look like you belong up there. The posing just looks like they caught you before you had really set the pose in. Finishing the twist at the waist and and showing more of the thickness of the inside of the rear pec would have changed everything in this shot too from what I am looking at. Be proud brother you started when many would have resigned and pulled off a show worthy physique I call that a win!
Thanks Kleen! Means a lot man. And yeah I noticed that with a lot of the shots. Most I was not in the pose or was in motion. Like there is none of me in a back shot which I think would have been my strong point up there. Based on the lack of pics I would say the photographers were definitely occupied shooting the prettier bodies with great 6 packs haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are more ripped than I have ever been, looked great !!

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Get out of here! You look great! I knew you would be ripped and peeled but honestly even size wise compared to others you came in better than I knew you would be able to with the injury! Pshhh your self-esteem is publishing some fake news in your head lol. Be absolutely proud my Man💪🏼💪🏼

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You had some concerns about your abs, do you do weighted crunches ?

Reactions: ZOO