Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just realized how crazy your tricep insertions are; you can really start to see some good detail man.

Does Bostin have any plans to do anything like dropping HCG and test a week out or anything to dry out more, or does he probably prefer to keep it in to the end for the fullness?

Also curious where he would prefer to pull calories from if you lower any further.

Also also, have you noticed any sides from the ezetimibe? Doing 10mg daily? Looking into it more for future blasts but I’d appreciate any firsthand feedback. I realize there are tons of variables here.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just realized how crazy your tricep insertions are; you can really start to see some good detail man.

Does Bostin have any plans to do anything like dropping HCG and test a week out or anything to dry out more, or does he probably prefer to keep it in to the end for the fullness?

Also curious where he would prefer to pull calories from if you lower any further.

Also also, have you noticed any sides from the ezetimibe? Doing 10mg daily? Looking into it more for future blasts but I’d appreciate any firsthand feedback. I realize there are tons of variables here.
Thanks, Hyde! Really just high reps pressdowns since my right arm can’t handle much weight. It’s not a lot but it’s enough to keep the tris in place haha

Oh, yes. He and I have a full plan in place that will begin this Saturday with incremental changes made over the course of the week following. I’ll post these as I go along. The calories won’t be dropped any further from this point. Any additional body composition changes will result from the increased cardio, fat burners, PEDs.

No apparent sides whatsoever! I wouldn’t even know that I was taking it if someone was slipping it to me without my knowing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Hyde! Really just high reps pressdowns since my right arm can’t handle much weight. It’s not a lot but it’s enough to keep the tris in place haha

Oh, yes. He and I have a full plan in place that will begin this Saturday with incremental changes made over the course of the week following. I’ll post these as I go along. The calories won’t be dropped any further from this point. Any additional body composition changes will result from the increased cardio, fat burners, PEDs.

No apparent sides whatsoever! I wouldn’t even know that I was taking it if someone was slipping it to me without my knowing.
Awesome to hear, all of it

Reactions: ZOO
Julianbee

Julianbee

Awards
Looking leaner my guy! I’m sure you feel like trash with the little carbs you’re eating. Hang in there it will be worth in a few weeks

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking leaner my guy! I’m sure you feel like trash with the little carbs you’re eating. Hang in there it will be worth in a few weeks
Thanks, man :) It hasn’t been too terrible for the most part, but today I’m feeling very depleted and tired. Will keep trucking though 💪🏻

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, man :) It hasn’t been too terrible for the most part, but today I’m feeling very depleted and tired. Will keep trucking though
“Ain’t nothin’ to it but ta do it!”
-Ronnie the King

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Superdrol bump coming soon lol
Lol ohhhh, I can see the montage starting and hear the song playing now!

“Push it to the limit (the limit!!)
With no one left to stand in your way
You might get careless, but you'll never be safe
While you're still livin'!”

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 194.6 lbs

1) Last injection of HCG, Test E, Mast E, and Primo E

2) Superdrol increased to 20mg (split am/pm)

3) Last leg session before show. No claves training. I strained my left calf last week and don’t want to aggravate it again. Can’t afford to impede my ability to do cardio.

4) Looking to hit 16k steps but will play it by ear.

I will try to get an update pic up tomorrow. I was a bit behind getting going this morning. Hit a vein on my Tren shot. Almost had a bout of the “cough” lol

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 194.4 lbs

I don’t think I ever mentioned but my fasted weight is with my gym clothes on since I get suited up before going downstairs.

Took some update photos in a different light, bathroom, and angle just to see. I don’t think I’m too much tighter but trying nonetheless. The dehydration and carb up will likely (hopefully) really pull my body together this weekend heading into Monday’s show.

Managed to hit my 16k step target yesterday and will try to do the same again today. It’s rather taxing and very time consuming but it’s the last week so **** it and go for it ya know.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whoa man some huge changes, everything way more crisp/defined. And honestly, the muscles popping way more. Those shorts show your teardrops off nicely too.

This is the biggest change in your physique between any of the other updates easily; it’s all coming together very well given the circumstances I would say!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa man some huge changes, everything way more crisp/defined. And honestly, the muscles popping way more. Those shorts show your teardrops off nicely too.

This is the biggest change in your physique between any of the other updates easily; it’s all coming together very well given the circumstances I would say!
Thanks, Hyde! :) I’m really glad you think so. I’ve reached a point that I can no longer tell if I’m progressing or stalled out. I know I still need more time. More time than I have. But the affirmation is nice as I think it’s possible to still show up looking respectable.

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Dude!!’ You look like you could jump on stage today! Even without the dehydration and carb up, that says a lot! Love the shorts too, this is wrapping up nicely.. Just like Hyde said, you are reaching huge changes by the update…. I absolutely can’t wait to see how you look next week my, Man!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude!!’ You look like you could jump on stage today! Even without the dehydration and carb up, that says a lot! Love the shorts too, this is wrapping up nicely.. Just like Hyde said, you are reaching huge changes by the update…. I absolutely can’t wait to see how you look next week my, Man!
Haha good good keep feeding me this confidence until I can feed on some food this weekend lmaooooo

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
I just finished an 85 hour water fast this morning, and it reminded me that nothing tastes as good as lean feels - you know you got this, homie. Head down, eyes on the prize! You can see the finish line practically.
Good stuff, I want to do like a two day fast in a month or so. 85 hours is impressive. Not sure I could hit that lol

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Sure you could; little starving kids in 3rd world countries do it all the time (sadly). Just like weightlifting: mind over matter!
Dang, well now I gotta do it!… And.. Quite possibly sign up to be a monthly sponser for a kid in another country. You sure know how to light a fire lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pealed is the that come to mind when I see these photo's - You are going to do great!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m a long time follower of the company and you. Impressive prep so far. You’ll make the competition sweat.
Thank you so much for the support for both the brand and myself. It’s greatly appreciated :)

Pealed is the that come to mind when I see these photo's - You are going to do great!
awwww yissss. Thanks, Rocketman!

Now you just gotta shave so those muscles pop!!
lol agreed! I get awfully swarthy at times XD

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 194.4 lbs

Today was my last injection of Tren Ace (75mg) as well as the last steroid injection until after the show. Oral compounds only until the night before I compete.

I sent my pics to Bostin last night and he replied stating “You are really lean, condition is on point..”

This is pretty big to hear coming from him because he is not one to fluff anyone’s ego haha

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GL dude.. you ever think about going out in the sun :poop:😁:ROFLMAO: J?K man u know i got yer back!~
Bostin brought that up in the email. “I’m shocked you didn’t get a base tan” is what he said lmao. I hate tanning more than cardio XD

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 194.2 lbs

- Yesterday I hit 17k steps. I will be going for 18k today. Gotta deplete! And by am I... lol. I’m rewarding myself with and extra diet soda today. I will be discontinuing all beverages except for water when I start the carb up on Saturday.

- Sleep has been getting progressively worse this week despite my nighttime cocktail. It’s been taking much longer to fall asleep on top of the frequent need to piss throughout the night.

- Right knee is rather bothered from the extensive cardio/steps.

- Last dose of T2 taken this morning.

- Last dose of GH will be taken this evening.

Last edited:
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 194.2 lbs

- Yesterday I hit 17k steps. I will be going for 18k today. Gotta deplete! And by am I... lol. I’m rewarding myself with and extra diet soda today. I will be discontinuing all beverages except for water when I start the carb up on Saturday.

- Last dose of T2 taken this morning.

- Last dose of GH will be taken this evening.
Getting close brother. Excited for you!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, man! I appreciate you :) You should be getting closer to recovery. How’s the ol’ shoulder treating ya?
You bet bro! You have a good group of bras (support) here, and no one’s blowing smoke up your a$$; You’ve made excellent progress despite the arm issues. Glad you stuck with it.

Dude recovery is going great. Doing light work with weights in PT and they keep telling me I’m ahead of the game. My (with your help) combination of helpful compounds is kicking some butt 🤘🤘

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ice that knee some after longer walks. Supplement free to avoid systemic variables and massively effective; I get so used to thinking about consumables like curcumin I forget the fundamentals!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You bet bro! You have a good group of bras (support) here, and no one’s blowing smoke up your a$$; You’ve made excellent progress despite the arm issues. Glad you stuck with it.

Dude recovery is going great. Doing light work with weights in PT and they keep telling me I’m ahead of the game. My (with your help) combination of helpful compounds is kicking some butt 🤘🤘
Thank you man 🙏 Regardless of the result I’m thankful for everyone who has been encouraging me this whole time despite a spotty start. Love to hear it, man! It’s going to be a good bulking season for ya in the next couple of months ;)

Ice that knee some after longer walks. Supplement free to avoid systemic variables and massively effective; I get so used to thinking about consumables like curcumin I forget the fundamentals!
Good call, Hyde. It’s amazing that simply icing it totally slipped my mind. I blame prep brain lol. I’ll be tossing in my Spongebob ice pack tonight XD

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 194.0 lbs

Woke up earlier than I had hoped being restless and eager knowing today is the last of training (back) and cardio before a weekend of recovery and refeed. I will post my meal plan up tomorrow.

I was successful in completing the 18k steps yesterday and will be hitting 20k today. With the end in sight this is hardly an issue and I want to finish out strong so I can truly enjoy the next several days.

- Last shot of GH administered last night.
- Last shot of Frag taken this morning.
- Last day of Clen.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost forgot to mention I had my doctors appointment today to get x-rays on my arm and my shoulder. From here I’ll be sent to an orthopedic for further analysis.

stuffstuff89

Awards
I just thought of something next prep. It used to be all the rage to film getting beat up by a massage therapist during show prep. Maybe you should do that.