Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to see my Thai massage therapist, Dawn, on Sunday! Who wants to watch her walk on my back? Haha
Kinky, dude - Tony Huge would approve

Btw, Tony was in Sacramento yesterday live on Mark Bell’s podcast, so maybe he’s planning another trip down to Muscle Beach? Although he’s not in fighting shape after a recent bout with ‘Rona.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kinky, dude - Tony Huge would approve

Btw, Tony was in Sacramento yesterday live on Mark Bell’s podcast, so maybe he’s planning another trip down to Muscle Beach? Although he’s not in fighting shape after a recent bout with ‘Rona.
Mark Bell? Inventor of the **** your Freedom dumbbell press?

Reactions: ZOO
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m going to see my Thai massage therapist, Dawn, on Sunday! Who wants to watch her walk on my back? Haha
My (ex)wife used to walk on my back.
... One of the most relaxing things ever!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Almost forgot to mention I had my doctors appointment today to get x-rays on my arm and my shoulder. From here I’ll be sent to an orthopedic for further analysis.
They won't need a machine, they will be able to see through that thin, peeled skin............... Good Luck !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My (ex)wife used to walk on my back.
... One of the most relaxing things ever!
I get my grand daughter to walk on my back, she thinks it funny !! (She's 8)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 193.0 lbs

Alright guys it’s time for the carb load and recovery phase. Below I have my adjustments for the day.

I also included the meal plan, which was designed around feedback from Bostin and my own experiences from past shows. It’s a very simple format of 40g protein, 40g carbs, 10g fat per meal for 7 meals throughout the day. While not exciting looking I assure you I am exhilarated at this opportunity to eat and likely lost sleep over the thought of it lol.

- Hit my 20k step target yesterday. I will not be doing cardio today but will maintain light walking throughout to help facilitate digestion and carb partitioning.

- Supplements dropped: Tango, Greens, EAAs, etc. I will maintain some items such as Inhibit-P, Vitmain C, Vitamin D.

- GlucoVantage Dihydroberberine added.

- Shakes removed and replaced with whole food meals.

- Diet soda removed. Water and black coffee only.

- T3 lowered to 25mcg

- Anavar increased to 125mg. Split evenly am/pm. Doing this will finish off the bottle.

- Superdrol increased to 30mg. First dose of 20mg in the am and 10mg in the pm. SD is notorious for being a carb sponge for the muscles so I’m going to test this out. Will take 40mg tomorrow (20/20 split).

CARB LOAD NUTRITION

MEAL 1: 4 Whole Eggs, 150g Egg Whites, 50g Grits

MEAL 2: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 3/4 tbsp Mac Nut Oil

MEAL 3: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 3/4 tbsp Mac Nut Oil

MEAL 4: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 16g Natty Peanut Butter

MEAL 5: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 3/4 tbsp Mac Nut Oil

MEAL 6: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 3/4 tbsp Mac Nut Oil

MEAL 7: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 16g Natty Peanut Butter

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey brother, just wanted to say good luck and have fun Monday. I’m heading to work for the rest of the weekend so I might not be on here. You should be damn proud of yourself! Way to persevere.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2800 calories a day ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did a double take when you said 10g fat per meal and saw 4 eggs (20g) the first meal I then realized you were generalizing for the rest of it.

Enjoy your loading!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey brother, just wanted to say good luck and have fun Monday. I’m heading to work for the rest of the weekend so I might not be on here. You should be damn proud of yourself! Way to persevere.
Thanks, Wes! Sorry you gotta work the holiday weekend so I hope it goes as good as it can. Make that skrilla 🤑

2800 calories a day ?
About 3300-3400 today

I did a double take when you said 10g fat per meal and saw 4 eggs (20g) the first meal I then realized you were generalizing for the rest of it.

Enjoy your loading!
lol yeah I meant the repeat of Turkey and rice but the carbs and protein are about 40 for meal 1. Thanks I sure will!

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 193.0 lbs

Alright guys it’s time for the carb load and recovery phase. Below I have my adjustments for the day.

I also included the meal plan, which was designed around feedback from Bostin and my own experiences from past shows. It’s a very simple format of 40g protein, 40g carbs, 10g fat per meal for 7 meals throughout the day. While not exciting looking I assure you I am exhilarated at this opportunity to eat and likely lost sleep over the thought of it lol.

- Hit my 20k step target yesterday.

- Supplements dropped: Tango, Greens, EAAs, etc. I will maintain some items such as Inhibit-P, Vitmain C, Vitamin D

- Shakes removed and replaced with whole food meals.

- Diet soda removed. Water only. Maybe a black coffee or two.

- T3 lowered to 25mcg

- Anavar increased to 125mg. Split evenly am/pm. Doing this will finish off the bottle.

- Superdrol increased to 30mg. First dose of 20mg in the am and 10mg in the pm. SD is notorious for being a carb sponge for the muscles so I’m going to test this out. Will take 40mg tomorrow (20/20 split).

CARB LOAD NUTRITION

MEAL 1: 4 Whole Eggs, 150g Egg Whites, 50g Grits

MEAL 2: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 3/4 tbsp Mac Nut Oil

MEAL 3: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 3/4 tbsp Mac Nut Oil

MEAL 4: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 16g Natty Peanut Butter

MEAL 5: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 3/4 tbsp Mac Nut Oil

MEAL 6: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 3/4 tbsp Mac Nut Oil

MEAL 7: 160g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 16g Natty Peanut Butter
Almost crunch time, go slay it bro.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking good mate!!!

Any tips for cultivation of upper abs like that?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good mate!!!

Any tips for cultivation of upper abs like that?
Haha thanks man! But tbh my abs are super terrible. I have a protruding rib cage which is what sort of creates that effect. Unfortunately, it messes up/hides the rest and ruins any aesthetic of the mid section.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 192.6 lbs

One day out! Amazing I woke up even lighter today. I know this is more or less what is supposed to happen but it almost defies reason. Thank god I finally slept decent after eating a surplus of calories and carbohydrates yesterday. My body feels much better as does my mind.

- Hit 8k steps yesterday for general movement and exercise. Will repeat the same today.

- All salt removed from diet today. Will add in tomorrow.

- All fluids to be pulled by 7pm.

- Take fiber 3 times today.

NUTRITION
Yesterday’s diet will be repeated today with the last meal eaten by 5:30-6pm. Food will be continued to be eaten throughout the night leading into the show.

9:00pm: 80g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 3/4 tbsp Mac Nut Oil

12:00am: 80g Ground Turkey (99% lean), 125g White Rice, 3/4 tbsp Mac Nut Oil

3:30am: (IHOP) 4 whole eggs, 2 pancakes, butter, syrup

6:00am: Cheeseburger (no bun), fries, ketchup, 6oz black coffee (only fluid for the day)

7:00am: 2 x Rice Cakes, 1 tbsp Natty Peanut Butter

7:45am: 2 x Rice Cakes, 1 tbsp Natty Peanut Butter

8:30am: 4 x Whole Eggs, 1 cup Rice, 2 x Rice Cakes, 1 tbsp Natty PB

9:15am: 2 x Rice Cakes, 1 tbsp Natty Peanut Butter

10:00am: 2 x Rice Cakes, 1 tbsp Natty Peanut Butter

10:30-11:00am: Showtime

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Luck My Friend !!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go get it @ZOO! btw, that 3:30-6 AM meal plan sounds like deliciousness!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rooting for you - have a blast and enjoy showing off the cutz!!! You have walked the path, and now it’s showtime!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE

Fasted weight: 194.4 lbs

Woke up a little flat despite eating throughout the night. Definitely lean though and still drying out so I’m pretty pleased overall with how I’m looking. Currently at IHOP posting this. Read for some cakes!!!

Attachments

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Also dig the posing shorts, great choice. Just go out there like that and literally leave it all out on the line and hope for all female judges lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think I have ever seen anyone the shredded ? See Thru Skin !!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bringing something Vicious to the stage! Kill it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kill it Zoo!

FireJeff

FireJeff

Awards
You got this bro!! Youve put in the work! And no matter what just know your log has been an inspiration to get back after it. Good luck and know you’ll kill it!!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Judging is over. They were over an hour behind schedule but luckily I was prepared. Good and bad news is that I got first in my class (ultra tall) because I’m the only person in that class lol. Grabbed a pic on my phone coming off stage but it’s kind of dark so I will post the ones from the event photographers when they’re made available. I still have to go back for “finals” but in actuality the event is already done and over with placings already decided. The finals at this contest are strictly for show and award presentation.

Again, I did this show to see what I could do with my physique despite the limitations I have. I hope to use this experience and knowledge gained to kick off and keep a good year round physique. Nothing crazy but one I wouldn’t mind taking my shirt off for. Preemptively, I prepared my post show cycle and meal plan to begin tomorrow morning.

Attachments

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judging is over. They were over an hour behind schedule but luckily I was prepared. Good and bad news is that I got first in my class (ultra tall) because I’m the only person in that class lol. Grabbed a pic on my phone coming off stage but it’s kind of dark so I will post the ones from the event photographers when they’re made available. I still have to go back for “finals” but in actuality the event is already done and over with placings already decided. The finals at this contest are strictly for show and award presentation.

Again, I did this show to see what I could do with my physique despite the limitations I have. I hope to use this experience and knowledge gained to kick off and keep a good year round physique. Nothing crazy but one I wouldn’t mind taking my shirt off for. Preemptively, I prepared my post show cycle and meal plan to begin tomorrow morning.
Hell ya bro! Congrats on finishing. That’s enough of a reward for dealing with the crap you had to deal with.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You did it !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the completion can't wait to see the professional pics did you pay to have some taken while on stage too?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you tons, guys. Serious, I mean it. Nah, they have their own photographers as well as independent ones that come out. They’ll post photos on their page I reckon. If not I will search them out

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You made it through man; congratulations! It took a lot of discipline to follow that protocol and you stayed the course. You have the ball rolling with a doctor, and you have a lean physique you can enjoy & be proud of right now.