ZOO Goes to Rehab: Injury and Recomp (pg.4)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Height: 6’ 1”
Starting Weight: 237.2 lbs

Supplement Sponsors:
- Gainbusters
- Vicious Labs

About 6 weeks has passed since competing and winning the Classic Physique Overall at Venice on July 4th. I figured it would be good to start up another log to not only track progress but also to stay more active on the forum. This thing will kick off Sunday more than likely. I just wanted to get the thread ready and posted, but I will try to remember to weigh myself... kind of scared to lol. Oh, for anyone wanting to back track my contest prep log can be found here: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/zoos-contest-log-full-disclosure.311498/

This log will be fully disclosed - diet, drugs, supplements, sleep, etc. Plus, I may make surprise announcements in here pertaining to Vicious Labs and Gainbusters. As anyone who follows me knows, my nutrition plan is heavily based on the Vertical Diet and Peak Performance program made famous by Stan Efferding. I have incorporated this information into what I have learned from others, such as Bostin Loyd, as well as my own personal experiences through trial-and-error. I admit that my PED protocol is aggressive and I do not advise it. First and foremost, I cannot emphasize enough how nutrition will be deciding factor in gains made.

At this point in time I have reached full blast cycle status in an effort to amass as much mass as I can - smash cycle because it's bigger than a blast. It is certainly one of the more assertive cycles I have undergone. Essentially, it is my goal to take the knowledge and success I have gained (both bulking and prepping) and apply it twofold in this "off-season." This in conjunction with a heavy PED regiment. My starting point is significantly better than it was last year and barring injury I foresee substantial progress in the coming months.

PED PROTOCOL

Injectables:

Testosterone Isocaproate: 1500mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 600mg

Orals:
Dianabol: 100mg
Anadrol: 100mg
Proviron: 100mg

Growth/Peptides:
Growth Hormone: 3.3iu

Fat Loss/Composition:
T2: 600mcg
T3: 25mcg
T4: 100mcg

Ancillaries:
Tamoxifen: 20mg M/W/F
Exemestane: 25mg M/W/F
Tadalafil: 20mg M/W/F

My general diet is posted below, but I will make small changes on a daily basis based on hunger, performance, etc. Basically, I'm not afraid to eat a couple extra ounces of potato with my meal lmao. I don't eat dirty but I can eat a lot and quite easily. That is why I don't often find myself with appetite suppression when taking orals. Hence, the heavy Dbol/Anadrol combo. I've fully accepted that I will be soft during this mass phase I'm undergoing; however, I have my diet stabilized fairly well as it currently stands. So long as gym performance and muscle growth continues to steadily improve then I will keep the diet where it is and ideally recomp to my new weight.

From what I learned last year, 240-250 lbs seems to be where I want to have my top out point more or less. And then perhaps recomp around that weight. I'll just play it by ear. I had hit 270 at my highest a year ago and that was plain senseless. Felt terrible and my gym performance was better when I dropped back down to the 240-250 range. Pics will be posted on here periodically but don't expect my lard ass to be putting up many shirtless ones lol. Also feel free to hop on my IG for updates, food pronz, and noodz as well:

@zoofoodz
@gainbusters
@viciouslabs

NUTRITION/SCHEDULE/TIMING
- 8:00am: T2 (Ember) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg, Dianabol 50mg, Anadrol 50mg, Proviron 50mg
- GH: 3.3iu

Fasted Cardio: Treadmill - 30 minutes fast paced walk

Meal 1 (10:00am): 10 minute walk
9oz Beef (96%), 10oz Potato, 150g Mushrooms, 60g Carrots, Shredded Lettuce, 1 tsp. Iodized Salt
[Wrecking Crew, Nektar, Fish Oil, Vitamin D 5,000iu]

Meal 2 (1:00pm):
6 x Whole Eggs, 300g Egg Whites, 10oz Potato, 160g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 1.5 tsp. Pink Salt
[Wrecking Crew]

Pre-workout: Special Forces 3 caps
Intra-workout: 4oz Pure OJ, 10g BCAAs, 5g Creatine, Powerade Zero Sugar

Meal 3/Post-workout (4:30pm):
65g Isolate, 80g Oatmeal, 280g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 1 tsp. Pink Salt
[Wrecking Crew]

Meal 4 (6:00pm):
9oz Beef (96%), 10oz Potato, 150g Mushrooms, 60g Carrots, Shredded Lettuce, 1 tsp. Iodized Salt
[Fiberlyze]

- 8:00pm: T2 (Ember) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg, Dianabol 50mg, Anadrol 50mg, Proviron 50mg

Meal 5 (9:00pm):
[Wrecking Crew, Fish Oil, Vitamin D 5,000iu, KSM-66 (Blight) 600mg, Mwendo]

SUPPLEMENT LIST
1) Wrecking Crew (Gainbusters)
2) Special Forces (Gainbusters)
3) Ember (Vicious Labs)
4) Blight (Vicious Labs)
5) Nektar (Ambrosia)
6) Swolly (MTS)
7) Overtraining Solution (Ambrosia)
8) Mwendo (Ambrosia)
9) Creatine (MTS)
10) Fish Oil (MTS)
11) BCAA (MTS)
12) Isotope (RedCon1)

Attachments

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fukkk yesss in

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for joining, guys! '

I was able to snag my weight this morning and it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be haha...
237.2 lbs which will be counted as my starting weight for this experiment.

I'm chit chatting with Bostin right now and he is curious to see if I can eat even more food while running the Dianabol and Anadrol. Basically, with the compounds and doses he feels I can see a monstrous difference in a month's time or so. These orals often cause an appetite suppression but since I'm immune to that I think he wants to see what happens lol. Based on his feedback I may go ahead and increase my food intake to capitalize on the drugs. What do you guys think? Should I gas this ****? haha

In the meantime, today will be a split training for arms. Triceps in the morning and Biceps in the evening. I will also be doing calves and Farmer Walks as ancillary exercises. Later tonight (or tomorrow) I will go ahead and post up my full schedule I ended up doing for the day just so everyone can see what I ate and how I timed things.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dbol at 60mg destroyed my appetite on its own ,you’ll soon know weather you can eat more or not ,good luck with what ever you decide how long are you running the orals for

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
100% IN for this bad boy! Psyched after how awesome your last log was!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean.. If you can eat, eat. If youre busting ass and on the drugs to facilitate wicked gains, get them

Chrisbenches

Awards
@ZOO Hey man, following your log and had a question... I read somewhere that Nolvadex didn’t stack well with Deca/NPP. Obviously you know what you’re doing and your physique rocks so could you maybe explain why you toss Nolvadex in there? Thanks!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats the macros you are targeting vs. your normal maintenance? Are you trying for a full bore bulk and just pure mass or lean and recomp and trying to keep the fat low?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey man if you can arsed can you post your current training split? Im interested in what your frequency looks like, esp with the 2-a-days. Do you gradually increase weekly volume over a period of time til you eventually need to deload?

Chur

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ZOO Hey man, following your log and had a question... I read somewhere that Nolvadex didn’t stack well with Deca/NPP. Obviously you know what you’re doing and your physique rocks so could you maybe explain why you toss Nolvadex in there? Thanks!
To my knowledge, there should not be any contraindications between Tamoxifen and Nandrolone - tamoxifen merely occupying its respective estrogen receptor. However, there are a couple of reasons I choose to use it. Firstly, this stack contains a high estrogen conversion rate. Between the high test, progestin activity of nandrolone, methyl estradiol from Dbol, and Anadrol, it’s a very wet mass cycle and the added defense may not be a bad idea. Also, interestingly, and more importantly, Anadrol as a DHT derivative does not convert to estrogen. However, it is believed that it acts on the estrogen receptor itself. This would in turn render AI’s such as Exemestane moot and leave Tamoxifen as the only viable defense against Anadrol’s potential estrogenic activity. A little bit of real science mixed with a little bit of bro science for ya haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats the macros you are targeting vs. your normal maintenance? Are you trying for a full bore bulk and just pure mass or lean and recomp and trying to keep the fat low?
I was able to maintain around 235 lbs while eating a 3500 calorie diet. Initially I was planning on doing a slow lean bulk and recomp, but after discussing my goals with Bostin, coupled with my ability to eat while on tons of gear lol, we decided to try this more aggressive approach. At the end of the 4 week run of Dbol/Anadrol I will see if I will continue with the heavy bulk or try to recomp for a period. A lot of this will depend on how I handle this next month, the stack, possible loss of appetite moving forward, fatigue, burnout, etc.

Keep in mind this won’t be a dirty bulk by any means. It will consist of quality food rather than useless junk food calories.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey man if you can arsed can you post your current training split? Im interested in what your frequency looks like, esp with the 2-a-days. Do you gradually increase weekly volume over a period of time til you eventually need to deload?

Chur
Yeah definitely man. I’m just now playing around with the two a day thing so this coming will be a feeling out period for the higher volume training, heavier cycle, and heavier food intake. What I will do is post my full workouts and nutrition schedule that I do this next week starting on Sunday. This way you can see what I do and how I make adjustments based on various feedback.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dbol at 60mg destroyed my appetite on its own ,you’ll soon know weather you can eat more or not ,good luck with what ever you decide how long are you running the orals for
I’m going to do a month run. I’ve never ran Dbol this high before and it’s been a while since I used it so it’ll be interesting to see if my appetite can still hold up.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to do a month run. I’ve never ran Dbol this high before and it’s been a while since I used it so it’ll be interesting to see if my appetite can still hold up.
In! Thanks for all the details bro. Keep killing it. Truly inspiring

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for gains

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In short, Bostin wants me to simply add two shakes to my current 5 meals for a total of 7 meals during the day. This should be more than satisfactory for the time lol. Once I get that sorted into a new schedule I'll post it up. I'll also be needing to fandangle something together for double-days like I did today. If I'm able to sustain it and the progress is good then I may maintain double days here and there. While we are waiting for me to figure out my new schedule here is what I ended up doing for today:

- 8:00am: T2 (Ember) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg, Dianabol 50mg, Anadrol 50mg, Proviron 50mg, GH: 3.3iu

Fasted Cardio: 30 minutes fast paced walk

Meal 1 (9:30am): Pre-workout
6 x Whole Eggs, 300g Egg Whites, 10oz Potato, 150g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 1 tsp. Pink Salt

Intra-workout: 2oz Pure OJ, 10g BCAAs, Powerade Zero Sugar
Session 1: Triceps, Chest Pump, Calves, Farmers Walks

Meal 2 (1:00pm): Post-workout
65g Isolate, 80g Oatmeal, 280g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 3/4 tsp. Pink Salt
[Wrecking Crew, Swolly, Overtraining Solution, Creatine]

Meal 3 (3:00pm): 10 minute walk
[Wrecking Crew, Fiberlyze]

- 5:00pm: T2 (Ember) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg, Dianabol 50mg, Anadrol 50mg, Proviron 50mg

Meal 4 (6:00am): Pre-workout
6 x Whole Eggs, 300g Egg Whites, 14oz Potato, 150g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 1 tsp. Pink Salt
[Wrecking Crew]

Session 2: Biceps, Forearms, Back Pump, Farmers Walks

Meal 5 (9:00pm): Immediately after training
65g Isolate Shake
[Swolly, Overtraining Solution, Creatine]

Meal 6 (9:30pm):
65g Isolate, 80g Oatmeal, 280g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 3/4 tsp. Pink Salt
[Wrecking Crew, Fish Oil, Vitamin D 5,000iu]

Meal 7 (11:00pm):
9oz Beef (96%), 14oz Potato, 150g Mushrooms, 60g Carrots, Shredded Lettuce, 1 tsp. Iodized Salt
[Wrecking Crew, KSM-66 (Blight) 600mg, Mwendo]

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In short, Bostin wants me to simply add two shakes to my current 5 meals for a total of 7 meals during the day. This should be more than satisfactory for the time lol. Once I get that sorted into a new schedule I'll post it up. I'll also be needing to fandangle something together for double-days like I did today. If I'm able to sustain it and the progress is good then I may maintain double days here and there. While we are waiting for me to figure out my new schedule here is what I ended up doing for today:

- 8:00am: T2 (Ember) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg, Dianabol 50mg, Anadrol 50mg, Proviron 50mg, GH: 3.3iu

Meal 1 (9:30am): Pre-workout
6 x Whole Eggs, 300g Egg Whites, 10oz Potato, 150g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 1 tsp. Pink Salt

Session 1: Triceps, Chest Pump, Calves, Farmers Walks

Meal 2 (1:00pm): Post-workout
[Wrecking Crew, Swolly, Overtraining Solution, Creatine]

Meal 3 (3:00pm): 10 minute walk

- 5:00pm: T2 (Ember) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg, Dianabol 50mg, Anadrol 50mg, Proviron 50mg

Meal 4 (6:00am): Pre-workout
6 x Whole Eggs, 300g Egg Whites, 14oz Potato, 150g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 1 tsp. Pink Salt
[Wrecking Crew]

Session 2: Biceps, Forearms, Back Pump, Farmers Walks

Meal 5 (9:00pm): Immediately after training
65g Isolate Shake
[Swolly, Overtraining Solution, Creatine]

Meal 6 (9:30pm):

Meal 7 (11:00pm):
9oz Beef (96%), 14oz Potato, 150g Mushrooms, 60g Carrots, Shredded Lettuce, 1 tsp. Iodized Salt
[Wrecking Crew, KSM-66 (Blight) 600mg, Mwendo]
Great meals! How do you prepare the beef, eggs, and potatoes?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick update. Today was an off day and I made it a point to chill out and actually spend the time recovering.

Yesterday I got a little overzealous on close grip bench and definitely jacked my right elbow up. It’s quite sore at the moment and a little tender to the touch. Press off of it is painful too. I hope it is just a mild strain and that I’ll be able to heal quickly and train bench as planned on Monday.

For tomorrow I am hoping to run another double day. This will be partially dependent on my elbow situation but I don’t think it should interfere with training. Of course, I will post my double day meal plan/training schedule/drug timing/etc.

Additional note... I am getting crazy moonface haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going Along For The Ride...............

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 18 August 2019

Weight: 243.2 lbs

Here it is folks. My Sunday Double-Day schedule (rest will be posted as completed). This may be my favorite day of the week now. For me, it is my real off-day (from errands and responsibilities) where all I do is focus on training, eating, smoking weed, and playing Borderlands.

As we can see my weight flew up pretty fast already. I have terrible moonface forming so safe to say there is incredible water being stored up from the high Test, DBol, and Drol.

Almost forgot to mention. I sampled the Gainbusters Night Ops (stim-free) preworkout on Friday for Biceps. This was a Peach Mango flavor and damn it was really really good. I'm thinking I may make that the flavor for Assault Team pending Bostin's approval... he requested the flavor so more than likely he will dig it.

Meal 1 (9:00pm): 10 minute walk
9oz Beef (96%), 11oz Potato, 150g Mushrooms, 60g Carrots, Shredded Lettuce, 1 tsp. Iodized Salt

Meal 2 (11:30am): Pre-workout
6 x Whole Eggs, 300g Egg Whites, 11oz Potato, 140g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 1 tsp. Pink Salt
[Wrecking Crew]

Intra-workout: 3oz Pure OJ, 10g BCAAs, Powerade Zero Sugar

GYM Session 1:
Rack Pulls
Warm-up: 135, 225, 315, 405, 495
585: 4, 3
515: 7, 6
495: 5, 5

Trap Deadlifts
405: 6, 8, 6, 6, 5, 5

Farmers Walks: 2 sets of 3 laps

Notes:
- Overall a great workout. My elbow pain didn't bother me or hinder training any. The 585 rack pull felt much stronger and smoother than last week. Pull/press contractions and mind-muscle connection were on point.

- Back pumps got fuxking real by the time I finished loading the bar up for trap bar deadlifts lol and once the 5th and 6th set rolled around my lower back was like "please, stop."

Meal 3 (2:00pm): Immediately after training
40g Isolate Shake
[Swolly, Overtraining Solution]

Meal 4 (2:30pm): Post-workout
50g Isolate, 80g Oatmeal, 280g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 3/4 tsp. Pink Salt
[Wrecking Crew, Creatine]

Meal 5 (4:00pm): Air squats
9oz Beef (96%), 11oz Potato, 150g Mushrooms, 60g Carrots, Shredded Lettuce, 1 tsp. Iodized Salt

- 6:00pm: T2 (Ember) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg, Dianabol 50mg, Anadrol 50mg, Proviron 50mg, GH: 3.3iu

Meal 6 (6:30am): Pre-workout
6 x Whole Eggs, 300g Egg Whites, 11oz Potato, 140g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 1 tsp. Pink Salt
[Wrecking Crew]

GYM Session 2:
Hamstrings/Calves: I didn't really write anything down for this session because it's not the most exciting workout lol. I went in and did a variety of seated and lying leg curls (double and single leg variations) followed by standing calf raises, seated calf raises, and seated calf press. At the end of those I did some light stiff leg deads and a set of squats with 135 just to get some blood in the areas. I also tried doing bench with 135 to assess my elbow. A little pain but not bad. Finished off with Farmers Walks as per usual lol.

Meal 7 (9:45pm): Immediately after training
40g Isolate Shake

Meal 8 (10:15pm): Post-workout
50g Isolate, 80g Oatmeal, 280g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 3/4 tsp. Pink Salt
[Wrecking Crew, Creatine, Fish Oil, Vitamin D 5,000iu]

Meal 9 (11:30pm):
9oz Beef (96%), 12oz Potato, 150g Mushrooms, 60g Carrots, Shredded Lettuce, 1 tsp. Iodized Salt
[Wrecking Crew, Blight KSM, Mwendo]

Last edited:

RusTLad

Awards
Subbed! Interested in seeing how this Smash cycle treats you. 50mg of Dbol basically ruins my apetite so the thought of running double that plus everything else... I suspect I'd throw in the towel after 1 week lol. Looking forward to following along.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Here it is folks. My Sunday Double-Day schedule (rest will be posted as completed). This may be my favorite day of the week now. For me, it is my real off-day (from errands and responsibilities) where all I do is focus on training, eating, smoking weed, and playing Borderlands.

As we can see my weight flew up pretty fast already. I have terrible moonface forming so safe to say there is incredible water being stored up from the high Test, DBol, and Drol.

Almost forgot to mention. I sampled the Gainbusters Night Ops (stim-free) preworkout on Friday for Biceps. This was a Peach Mango flavor and damn it was really really good. I'm thinking I may make that the flavor for Assault Team pending Bostin's approval... he requested the flavor so more than likely he will dig it.

[Wrecking Crew]

GYM Session 1:
Rack Pulls

Trap Deadlifts

Notes:
- Overall a great workout. My elbow pain didn't bother me or hinder training any. The 585 rack pull felt much stronger and smoother than last week. Pull/press contractions and mind-muscle connection were on point.

- Back pumps got fuxking real by the time I finished loading the bar up for trap bar deadlifts lol and once the 5th and 6th set rolled around my lower back was like "please, stop."

40g Isolate Shake

- 6:00pm: T2 (Ember) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg, Dianabol 50mg, Anadrol 50mg, Proviron 50mg, GH: 3.3iu

[Wrecking Crew]

GYM Session 2: COMING SOON!

40g Isolate Shake

9oz Beef (96%), 12oz Potato, 150g Mushrooms, 60g Carrots, Shredded Lettuce, 1 tsp. Iodized Salt
Love days like this were all you have to do is put all the focus and energy into purely lifting and eating! Sadly my work has been leaving me with very few opportunities to do so lately

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Love days like this were all you have to do is put all the focus and energy into purely lifting and eating! Sadly my work has been leaving me with very few opportunities to do so lately
Same here. Those are my “ME” days ha

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[Wrecking Crew]

GYM Session 1:
Rack Pulls

Trap Deadlifts

Notes:

40g Isolate Shake

[Wrecking Crew]

GYM Session 2: COMING SOON!

40g Isolate Shake

What's the reasoning behind all the salt? Dont get me wrong, I use pink Himalayan salt liberally, but it looks like you are getting close to 10 grams of sodium a day.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! Interested in seeing how this Smash cycle treats you. 50mg of Dbol basically ruins my apetite so the thought of running double that plus everything else... I suspect I'd throw in the towel after 1 week lol. Looking forward to following along.
Haha it's certainly a formidable dose I'm going after. Here's to resilience! Thanks for following, bro!

guess whos back!! whats up everyone~ in for the carnage buddy ZOO !!
Haha my boy, RIP!

I need to go pay your employer a visit and give them a lesson about what's important... gains!

Same here. Those are my “ME” days ha
The best days sometimes :)

What's the reasoning behind all the salt? Dont get me wrong, I use pink Himalayan salt liberally, but it looks like you are getting close to 10 grams of sodium a day.
Great question. It's largely a performance thing. I've found lots of salt to be very conducive to my training capabilities and progress. Is it more than what is necessary? Most likely. However, I salt to taste and I love my food salty... like really salty lol. Funny enough this is actually less than the amount of salt I normally would add. Typically, I would dash 1.5-2 tsp. of salt per meal without hesitation.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MINI UPDATE: 19 August 2019

Not sure if anybody noticed in my extensive chart of **** I do in a double day but I shot a second dose of GH with 6:00pm drugs. I have not yet decided if I will increase my GH every day or just on double days. I'm very tempted to make it a daily thing, but I'll wait to see how my elbow is first.

Speaking of, today is chest and I have no idea how its going to go down. I'm hoping the elbow is a non-issue entirely and I can proceed as normal. My contingency plan, however, is to do burn out sets with Pec Dec and Cable exercises before doing any pressing movements. I'm a little bummed at this prospect because I really really enjoy building up my flat bench power. My current goal is 405 for 5 reps - my best ever being 405 x 3. Anyways, I'm just thankful its nothing worse than it is. I should be back to normal within a week from what I can tell. Without doubt I'll be far more cautious and wary on ALL exercises moving forward as well as taking a break from doing close grip bench for a minute lol.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Congrats on the win and holy hell this is a log! In to see what happens. You getting any bloods done throughout any of this? Would love to see some crazy numbers that then return to normal to coax my arse into being a bit more ballsy/stupid lol. Best of luck bud.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your Test Level on a cycle like this ???

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats on the win and holy hell this is a log! In to see what happens. You getting any bloods done throughout any of this? Would love to see some crazy numbers that then return to normal to coax my arse into being a bit more ballsy/stupid lol. Best of luck bud.
Thanks, man! No plans for it right now. Although I'm sure I need to get them done lol. Going to poison myself for a little while before concerning myself haha

What is your Test Level on a cycle like this ???
Shoot. I have no idea. I remember when I was running about 600 Test I think and my levels exceeded the upper limit on their scale (maybe 1500?). I guess I should get the bloods to see what some of these are. I wish the blood bank would offer comprehensive panels. I'd be in there donating all of the time.

It’s over 9000
I want to say that so badly lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To my knowledge, there should not be any contraindications between Tamoxifen and Nandrolone - tamoxifen merely occupying its respective estrogen receptor. However, there are a couple of reasons I choose to use it. Firstly, this stack contains a high estrogen conversion rate. Between the high test, progestin activity of nandrolone, methyl estradiol from Dbol, and Anadrol, it’s a very wet mass cycle and the added defense may not be a bad idea. Also, interestingly, and more importantly, Anadrol as a DHT derivative does not convert to estrogen. However, it is believed that it acts on the estrogen receptor itself. This would in turn render AI’s such as Exemestane moot and leave Tamoxifen as the only viable defense against Anadrol’s potential estrogenic activity. A little bit of real science mixed with a little bit of bro science for ya haha
I dont know if this had been addressed, but nolva can upregulate progesterone, thus it can be a problem with 19nors

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 19 August 2019

So my elbow has been the pressing issue (get it lol) since Friday. I had some real concerns about how this would effect my chest workout today, but fortunately I was able to work around it by and large. In fact, I was able to improve on my flat bench from last week despite having to hold back. It's a little frustrating knowing I had so much power just sitting in the tank lol. Incline bench gave me some issues though so I only went real light on that but should have skipped it altogether. Fly type movements caused no issue at all so I used those to really pump up the chest.

It's been a minute since training and my elbow doesn't seem too much worse for the wear than before working out. Still tender and tight. Also, it'll pop a little in my forearm when I do a curl motion. Hoping none of this is to be concerned about and it's just inflammation. Overall it isn't all that painful. Just a little worried about that popping thing. Tomorrow is back so I can rest easy on it for now lol.

Meal 1 (9:30am): 10 minute walk

Meal 2 (12:00am): Pre-workout
6 x Whole Eggs, 300g Egg Whites, 11oz Potato, 150g Blueberries, 10g Cacao (100%), 1 tsp. Pink Salt
[Wrecking Crew]

Intra-workout: 4oz Pure OJ, 10g BCAAs, Powerade Zero Sugar

GYM SESSION: Chest
Rope Trainer: 5 minute warmup
Flat Bench: 365 x 4, 385 x 1, 365 x 3 (drop to 315), 315 x 7
Upward Cable Fly: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Downward Cable Fly: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Pec Dec: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
Incline Bench: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 225 x 10 (drop to 135), 135 x 15
Squats: 2 sets of 135 x 20 reps
Horizontal Leg Press: 2 sets of 25 reps

Meal 3 (3:15pm): Immediately after training
50g Isolate Shake

Meal 4 (3:45pm): Post-workout

Meal 5 (5:00pm):
[Wrecking Crew]

- 7:00pm: T2 (Ember) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg, Dianabol 50mg, Anadrol 50mg, Proviron 50mg

Meal 6 (8:00pm):

- 10:00pm: GH: 3.3iu

Meal 7 (10:30pm):
50g Isolate Shake
[KSM-66 (Blight) 600mg, Mwendo]

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont know if this had been addressed, but nolva can upregulate progesterone, thus it can be a problem with 19nors
I did not know that. Back to the books with me!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel you on the salt haha... my wife and I both are sodium addicts and regularly fight over the salt grinder during dinner while everyone else asks why in the hell we would even want salt on some of the things we eat (like pizza or other already very salty items ha)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel you on the salt haha... my wife and I both are sodium addicts and regularly fight over the salt grinder during dinner while everyone else asks why in the hell we would even want salt on some of the things we eat (like pizza or other already very salty items ha)
Talk about as-salt and battery!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just cut salt out of my diet due to Blood Pressure issues...:(

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just cut salt out of my diet due to Blood Pressure issues...:(
Try Hawthorne berry? Just a thought. Either way, keep water up and eye on vitals and see how things progress. Stay safe above all. Best of luck!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Several years ago my blood pressure was boarder line high, the only change I made was to cut out added salt in my diet and it went right down to normal, a few months ago my wife put a Garlic Salt shaker on the table (I Love Garlic) and I put that S*&+ on everything, now blood pressure is back up to boarder line, so I poured the Garlic Salt out and put Garlic Powered in it place. I betting next time the Dr. checks it, I will be good to go!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Several years ago my blood pressure was boarder line high, the only change I made was to cut out added salt in my diet and it went right down to normal, a few months ago my wife put a Garlic Salt shaker on the table (I Love Garlic) and I put that S*&+ on everything, now blood pressure is back up to boarder line, so I poured the Garlic Salt out and put Garlic Powered in it place. I betting next time the Dr. checks it, I will be good to go!
That sucks man. BP is nothing to mess with. Glad to see you're well on top of these things!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 20 August 2019

Weight: 244.2 lbs

Sorry for not posting this yesterday. My elbow was being a pain so I was trying to nurse it a little and catch up on some running arounds (ie grocery shopping) and being depressed how this is going to hinder my gains lol. I trained back and good god the strength is pouring on despite the issue I am having. Unfortunately, training did agitate my elbow a little bit despite not really hurting it or causing discomfort during training itself.

I decided to stick with the 3.3iu of GH twice per day so you will see that on my schedule moving forward. Here is the scoop from yesterday! I went to WaBa Grill for one of my meals because it's the off-season and I felt like getting naughty. Not exactly a hard cheat but I enjoyed it. Pic included lol

Meal 1 (9:30am): 10 minute walk

Meal 2 (12:00am): Pre-workout
[Wrecking Crew]

Intra-workout: 4oz Pure OJ, 10g BCAAs, Powerade Zero Sugar

GYM SESSION: Back
Barbell Rows:
355: 9
365: 7, 7, 5

Close Grip Pulldown: 4 sets
Close Grip Low Row: 4 sets
Wide Grip Pulldown: 4 sets
Lat Pulldown: 4 sets
Dumbbell Row: 1 set (I was waiting for a barbell to open)

Yates Row
275: 6, 6, 5
225: 10, 10, 8

Farmers Walks: 1 set of 6 laps

Notes:
- I won't post every exercise as far as weight and reps, but I will keep on posting details for the primary lifts.

Meal 3 (3:15pm): Immediately after training
50g Isolate Shake

Meal 4 (3:45pm): Post-workout

Meal 5 (5:00pm):
WaBa Bowl (Double Meat)
[Wrecking Crew]

- 7:00pm: T2 (Ember) 300mcg, T3 12.5mcg, T4 50mcg, Dianabol 50mg, Anadrol 50mg, Proviron 50mg

Meal 6 (8:00pm):

- 10:00pm: GH: 3.3iu

Meal 7 (10:30pm):
50g Isolate Shake
[KSM-66 (Blight) 600mg, Mwendo]

Attachments