ZOO Gets Serious (Nutrition Solutions) ft. APEX, CEL, and VLNS - Prep Log and stack at top of page 6

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's a little something on one of the pluses in "Helios Plus" that I think you'll find interesting:

"myrcene has significant anti-inflammatory and anti-catabolic effects in human chondrocytes and, thus, its ability to halt or, at least, slow down cartilage destruction and osteoarthritis progression warrants further investigation."

That’s a sight for sore joints! Although not entirely certain what my arm issue is exactly, perhaps I should apply some HP there too. Haha HP heal XD

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's a little something on one of the pluses in "Helios Plus" that I think you'll find interesting:

"myrcene has significant anti-inflammatory and anti-catabolic effects in human chondrocytes and, thus, its ability to halt or, at least, slow down cartilage destruction and osteoarthritis progression warrants further investigation."

I needed this 20 years ago !

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That’s a sight for sore joints! Although not entirely certain what my arm issue is exactly, perhaps I should apply some HP there too. Haha HP heal XD
I’d throw it on your arm to see if it helps man. I’m planning on applying to knees and my bum shoulder. I figure if it doesn’t help the shoulder locally, it’ll probably help other areas systemically. Regular Helios seems to help with my knees if applied directly to them or shins, but slightly better when applied directly on the boo boo.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d throw it on your arm to see if it helps man. I’m planning on applying to knees and my bum shoulder. I figure if it doesn’t help the shoulder locally, it’ll probably help other areas systemically. Regular Helios seems to help with my knees if applied directly to them or shins, but slightly better when applied directly on the boo boo.
My thoughts precisely! It can only help in one way or another. And boy do we need all of the help we can get.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts precisely! It can only help in one way or another. And boy do we need all of the help we can get.
Indeed. I think I’ve thrown everything possible at this damn thing by now with very little success.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heck of a day. Mom had to take an ambulance to the hospital after some debilitating pain stemming from complications relating to her colostomy and subsequent botched surgery. Fortunately, the pain stopped and no ruptures were see on the CT scan. Hoping they take her a little more seriously and will do more in depth testing instead of sitting on their asses about things. Slight scare aside everything turned out well in the meantime.

Going to try to catch up on work tomorrow but I’m pooped and headed to bed early as per usual. Got my Apex Flashpoint and Helios in today so I will begin that effective tomorrow morning. I also plan on working on my Superhuman Burn versus All Out Sweat head-to-head. But I still need to make some design decisions relating to the Juice Daddy and Daft Pump labels so I can get that into the graphics artist. They’re making good headway on the preworkouts so I’ll need to finish that up as to not find myself behind when they’re ready to do production.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heck of a day. Mom had to take an ambulance to the hospital after some debilitating pain stemming from complications relating to her colostomy and subsequent botched surgery. Fortunately, the pain stopped and no ruptures were see on the CT scan. Hoping they take her a little more seriously and will do more in depth testing instead of sitting on their asses about things. Slight scare aside everything turned out well in the meantime.

Going to try to catch up on work tomorrow but I’m pooped and headed to bed early as per usual. Got my Apex Flashpoint and Helios in today so I will begin that effective tomorrow morning. I also plan on working on my Superhuman Burn versus All Out Sweat head-to-head. But I still need to make some design decisions relating to the Juice Daddy and Daft Pump labels so I can get that into the graphics artist. They’re making good headway on the preworkouts so I’ll need to finish that up as to not find myself behind when they’re ready to do production.
Glad to hear your Mom is OK !

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted weight: 200.4 lbs

GABA Story
More crazy ass dreams. Again, I am interjected in a life or death situation somewhere between reality and virtual reality. Aside from the open world team deathmatch and zombie elements, I had the left side of my face blown off by an irl interpretation of Kimblee from Full Metal Alchemist. Not enough to kill me but it left me deaf in that ear... well missing the ear altogether along with most of the skin on that half of my face.

I started Flashpoint (FP) as well as Helio Plus (HP) this morning. God how I love the smell of @nostrum420 ’s transdermals. It’s very nostalgic for me. The Dienogen in particular I will be most excited to start as it will travel me back to better days. Admittedly, the HP scent isn’t quite as pleasant. Only because it’s like sticking my face into a tub of black licorice (to be expected considering the primary active). Haha. Anyways I will be running FP at 1ml twice per day with my first dose applied to my lower abdomen after my post workout shower in the morning and another 1ml before bed. HP will be applied at 1ml once per day following my morning shower.

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fasted weight: 200.4 lbs

More crazy ass dreams. Again, I am interjected in a life or death situation somewhere between reality and virtual reality. Aside from the open world team deathmatch and zombie elements, I had the left side of my face blown off by an irl interpretation of Kimblee from Full Metal Alchemist. Not enough to kill me but it left me deaf in that ear... well missing the ear altogether along with most of the skin on that half of my face.
I wish I had dreams like this. That’s so rad!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been taking SNS GABA before bed and having some wild dreams!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted weight: 200.1 lbs

GABA Story
Back at it again with crazy dreams. This time taking place on “digital island.” A small town and resort island a couple minutes off the shore. It has an artificial dome around it create different environments and seasons. It is also home to a religious cult group that many of the locals seems to be falling under the grips of. The group doesn’t fall under a particular denomination but appears to be Christian superficially for a relatable image. In truth their success can be attributed to the use of psychological drugs that were intended to create obedient and “perfect” people devoid of violence and negative emotions. Naturally the founder used these to amass power and control. Eventually forcing them onto non partakes. The side effects of these drugs soon became apparent despite efforts to suppress the truth. That is, it would warp the person into a permanent zombie state of hyper physical abilities and aggression. Think PCP. I spent much of the later part of the dream hiding and darting between the island’s resistances while fending off the growing hordes with limited weaponry. Best I had was a sword which didn’t do Jack. I was on the brink of being over run when I ended up waking.

Mini dream somewhere in between the events of above. It was a UFC pay per view event that saw Daniel Cormier get his leg torn off from just the below the knee. He tried fighting on one leg hobbling and falling. Herb Dean was reffing and did not call the fight until the stadium nearly rioted in protest. I’m not sure who the opponent was.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear your mom is feeling better! Some years ago my mom’s appendix burst and she nearly went septic because she didn’t go into the ER soon enough, trying to dismiss the pain as her back flaring up - serious new pain should always be taken seriously!

I sense a running theme in these dreams - try not to die from the hoard lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear your mom is feeling better! Some years ago my mom’s appendix burst and she nearly went septic because she didn’t go into the ER soon enough, trying to dismiss the pain as her back flaring up - serious new pain should always be taken seriously!

I sense a running theme in these dreams - try not to die from the hoard lol
My dreams are seldom good. However, it’s not necessarily a bad thing. Makes waking up to the real world not seem so bad lmao!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a successful run with DB Biceps curl today. Ol’ righty managed the following

5 lbs: 10
7.5 lbs: 10
10 lbs: 10
12.5 lbs: 10
15 lbs: 8 x 4

I actually almost got a pump lol. I felt most of the strain in my actual biceps muscle as opposed to stress on the damaged area. Nonetheless, the compromised part of my arm was quite tired afterwards. I’m going to apply 1ml of Helios Plus to the area tonight and update how it feels in the morning. So far it seems good though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had a successful run with DB Biceps curl today. Ol’ righty managed the following

5 lbs: 10
7.5 lbs: 10
10 lbs: 10
12.5 lbs: 10
15 lbs: 8 x 4

I actually almost got a pump lol. I felt most of the strain in my actual biceps muscle as opposed to stress on the damaged area. Nonetheless, the compromised part of my arm was quite tired afterwards. I’m going to apply 1ml of Helios Plus to the area tonight and update how it feels in the morning. So far it seems good though.
All progress is good progress (this is as much for me to see spelled out as you haha)!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All progress is good progress (this is as much for me to see spelled out as you haha)!
Haha indeed! Especially with all the repeat setbacks. Just gotta buckle down, stay focused, and stay safe with my approach. Gotta somehow pull a Levrone and grow into the show somehow haha. Are you facing injuries as well?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha indeed! Especially with all the repeat setbacks. Just gotta buckle down, stay focused, and stay safe with my approach. Gotta somehow pull a Levrone and grow into the show somehow haha. Are you facing injuries as well?
This whole past year has been one tendinitis/ligament issue after another… left arm tennis elbow, left ankle something (6wks walking boot), right arm tennis, left arm golfers elbow, both wrists wonky (bar fight at my sisters wedding haha). As soon as one gets 90%, queue the next. Getting old sucks ha

Side note, I saw you posted about shallow abs, as curious what your typical specific ab training looks like?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I seldom remember my dreams, I'll wake up, say man that was weird and than forget what happened ???

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This whole past year has been one tendinitis/ligament issue after another… left arm tennis elbow, left ankle something (6wks walking boot), right arm tennis, left arm golfers elbow, both wrists wonky (bar fight at my sisters wedding haha). As soon as one gets 90%, queue the next. Getting old sucks ha

Side note, I saw you posted about shallow abs, as curious what your typical specific ab training looks like?
Sorry to hear that, bro. It’s fucking rough for sure :( Peptides like BPC and TB of any benefit to you?

I’m still trying to figure out my exact routine for abs but admittedly I have never really trained them much previously. They’re so bad though and a clear point of genetic inferiority. Not that I can’t improve them but they’ll never be prominent or aesthetic.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man he was such an awesome freak, Levrone!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woke up from a weird one this morning, I didn't know where I was or way day it was............awesome sleep!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Woke up from a weird one this morning, I didn't know where I was or way day it was............awesome sleep!!
This sounds like what I envision my retirement to be every morning!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I said I wouldn’t but... I might pull the trigger and add Tren Ace 150mg weekly. I need to morph.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear that, bro. It’s fucking rough for sure :( Peptides like BPC and TB of any benefit to you?

I’m still trying to figure out my exact routine for abs but admittedly I have never really trained them much previously. They’re so bad though and a clear point of genetic inferiority. Not that I can’t improve them but they’ll never be prominent or aesthetic.
Yeah I had good luck with BPC157 for the ankle and first arm issues but since then no such luck with the current tennis elbow...

I also had very shallow abs that only showed at very low bf but over the last few years have changed to training them just very heavy and not as often (like 2-3x/wk) I basically only do hanging leg raises and cable crunches 90% of the time now and sprinkle some misc other stuff in now and then. The heavier work seems to have helped build them into a bit chunkier of a look which has really helped with providing some definition even at higher bf levels.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you guys tried TB500 with BPC157? I'm getting ready to run some of that to hopefully strengthen my pec and then potentially use it for a few other nagging injuries.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you guys tried TB500 with BPC157? I'm getting ready to run some of that to hopefully strengthen my pec and then potentially use it for a few other nagging injuries.
I have not personally (mostly just cost prohibitive for me - plus originally bpc alone was enough) but I know a few guys here who absolutely swear by that combo

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not personally (mostly just cost prohibitive for me - plus originally bpc alone was enough) but I know a few guys here who absolutely swear by that combo
It definitely helps a lot. Even though my arm isn’t great I feel the combination has definitely been one of the biggest reasons why I’ve seen the improvements I have. It can be pricey though without a hookup.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have a 5mg vial of TB and two 5mg of BPC from Amino Asylum. May start bumping that and order some more TB to get my chest strong.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BPC costs NOTHING if you are having tendon issues. 100-200mcg/day means a single 5mg vial is a 4-6 week course. Some massively overdose it, but you don’t need to.

It’s TB500 for muscle healing that’s going to require more investment if you are doing 2-5mg weekly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BPC costs NOTHING if you are having tendon issues. 100-200mcg/day means a single 5mg vial is a 4-6 week course. Some massively overdose it, but you don’t need to.

It’s TB500 for muscle healing that’s going to require more investment if you are doing 2-5mg weekly.
If only I didn't hate needles so badly :ROFLMAO:

I've been tempted to try it out orally but haven't. I've seen many say it wouldn't work orally from a science standpoint but then I've known several people I know personally that have taken it orally and liked it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There was some discussion earlier in this thread about Magnesium Creatine Chelate so I just wanted to let everyone know that we now have it back in stock.

Here the thread link:

Product link to it on the SNS website:

You can use coupon code mcc20 to save 20% off which makes your price be 23.99 ea.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was some discussion earlier in this thread about Magnesium Creatine Chelate so I just wanted to let everyone know that we now have it back in stock.

Here the thread link:

Product link to it on the SNS website:

You can use coupon code mcc20 to save 20% off which makes your price be 23.99 ea.
Awwwww yissss. That good good creatine 😎

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

yeah, that was exactly why I ran the BPC solo. I was running it for about 6 weeks each time. FIrst time worked like a charm, second didn't provide much... Frankly nothing really has this time (tried different stretches, pre/rehab, rolling, massage, BPC, etc... even time seems to not help by much so I may actually need to go see a dr. ha)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • Haha