sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There has been a lot of discussion lately on Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine Magnapower) and I've had people in a lot of different threads ask me to let them know when its back in stock. I didn't want to go back thru and bump a lot of old threads to do so, so decided instead to just make a thread and let everyone know its back in stock.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate is a great form of creatine for people that don't like to or cannot take Creatine Monohydrate due to the bloating, fluid retention, &/or GI issues that many experience with monohydrate.

Also, because the dosage of Magnesium Creatine Chelate is lower, its not really hardly anymore expensive than Creatine Monohydrate. The average daily dosing is 2.5 grams per day to a max of 5 grams per day. And each container is 250 grams so that's a 50 to 100 day supply (less than .30 cents per day).

The normal price is 29.99 per unit.
For a limited time, use coupon code mcc20 to save 20% off which makes your cost 23.99 ea.

Here's a link to the product and the full product writeup:

MCC-Rendering-150dpi.png

Magnesium-Creatine-Chelate-Label-Supp-Facts-e1515533240213.jpg

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How does this compare to SNS Creatine HCI?
I recently started using SNS Creatine HCI and finally have found a creatine that I can stomach!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How does this compare to SNS Creatine HCI?
I recently started using SNS Creatine HCI and finally have found a creatine that I can stomach!!
I'm glad that you're enjoying our Creatine HCI.

Both are great products and if you're happy with our Creatine HCI, I would say stick with it. There really isn't a direct way to compare because some people may like one better, others may like the other better.

We offer Creatine HCI in flavored powder and capsules.

We currently only offer MCC in unflavored powder but are going to soon be adding 2 flavored options and a capsule version.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yes! Been waiting for this one to be back in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A tub that lasts you 3months if you take it daily .. great stuff, started it this month and can def see strength coming in day by day when taking pre.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two very important daily supplements (creatine & magnesium) combined. I will have to try this.
That's a great point that they are both very important individually but by bonding them the way Albion does, it eliminates the bloating, fluid retention, and GI distress that some people get from regular monohydrate.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a great point that they are both very important individually but by bonding them the way Albion does, it eliminates the bloating, fluid retention, and GI distress that some people get from regular monohydrate.
Oh I know the main purpose of bonding them. Just pointing out it will also help meet your magnesium needs.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh I know the main purpose of bonding them. Just pointing out it will also help meet your magnesium needs.
Oh, I know; I figured that you did. I was just expanding on what you said for anyone reading that may not have :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was the only form of creatine that I could use during the summer months that didn't
leave my abs looking bloated. Ive personally never really got much from creatine except
a little extra fullness in my arms while on it but again hated the watery ab look and I'm a
fanatic about my abs so for me regular creatine just isn't for me but this form of it I won't
mind running it again.:)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was the only form of creatine that I could use during the summer months that didn't
leave my abs looking bloated. Ive personally never really got much from creatine except
a little extra fullness in my arms while on it but again hated the watery ab look and I'm a
fanatic about my abs so for me regular creatine just isn't for me but this form of it I won't
have you tried HCL ?
I am taking SNS MCC + HCL ..very underrated imo .. and i know similiar people like you saying about the bloat look on mono .. but not on the 2 im stacking

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for sharing. I'm right there with you - regular creatine mono makes me look like I swallowed a Volkswagen it bloats me so badly and MCC doesn't bloat me at all.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you tried HCL ?
I am taking SNS MCC + HCL ..very underrated imo .. and i know similiar people like you saying about the bloat look on mono .. but not on the 2 im stacking
Never tried the HCL but from what I understand you need less than the 5gm of mono.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
when will this be restocked at dps
I'm honestly not sure. The situation we're in right now is that the patent holder, Albion, is out of stock of it. So we can't give an accurate date on when we will have more until they have more raw materials.

There is a creatine shortage in general and its affecting all types.

We're doing everything we can to help get it back in stock as soon as possible.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
I'm honestly not sure. The situation we're in right now is that the patent holder, Albion, is out of stock of it. So we can't give an accurate date on when we will have more until they have more raw materials.

There is a creatine shortage in general and its affecting all types.

We're doing everything we can to help get it back in stock as soon as possible.
Can I trust this source?

Serious Nutrition Solutions Magnesium Creatine Chelate 250g / Creatine Magnapower / - FreshlyNutrifood

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Magnesium Creatine Chelate

Should this be "Loaded" for 5-7 days ?

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I personally don’t because that would be an excessive amount of magnesium added per day. I just use daily and know that it may take longer to reach saturation. If you want to do a loading phase you could always add another form of creatine to help reach the amount you are looking for and then drop down to just MCC once loading is finished. I don’t think that is necessary though. I just take 3g a day, usually pre/intra workout.

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm taking this right now. It's a very fine powder; mixes very easily. No stomach issues or bloating at all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the info @tenorguy33

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

nope .. i never felt it needed too .. i dose it pre workout and on off days .. morning-lunch in a bcaa/eaa drink

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
have you tried HCL ?
Hey GQ, may I have the breakdown of how you stack the two?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey GQ, may I have the breakdown of how you stack the two?
2 Scoops of Creatine HCl = 1500mg
2.5 Scoops of MCC =2500mg

flavoring it in currently HCL but when thats over, i will move onto same dosage but in caps and will have to find a way to flavor the MCC ( maybe back in my nutrex eaa again )

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
2 Scoops of Creatine HCl = 1500mg
2.5 Scoops of MCC =2500mg

flavoring it in currently HCL but when thats over, i will move onto same dosage but in caps and will have to find a way to flavor the MCC ( maybe back in my nutrex eaa again )
Thanks for the breakdown big dawg, will most definitely try this asap and see if I can shake this bloat from monohydrate lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the breakdown big dawg, will most definitely try this asap and see if I can shake this bloat from monohydrate lol
np

haha i was gonna say throw in mono too, i dont get the bloat like others but its my 3rd fav creatine .. i have it restocked for years, should do that with HCL too

kaged & sns has been my go to brands for capsules and hasnt been let down