CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body Mortar Just Got Better
Now With Electrolytes

BMCF Electro.jpg

Good lord my prayers have been answered!!

Will post official information, profile, ETA, and all that good stuff when available.

Stay Tuned

Follow us on Facebook

Advanced Muscle Science | Facebook

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know Im subbed. Im running my stack soon (selfish stack lol). Then Im going to be open for logging stuff again ;)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
You know Im subbed. Im running my stack soon (selfish stack lol). Then Im going to be open for logging stuff again ;)
Sweet

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 Weeks to retailers!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regarding electrolytes...

J Strength Cond Res. 2011 Nov;25(11):3198-204.[h=1]Building a beverage for recovery from endurance activity: a review.[/h]Spaccarotella KJ, Andzel WD.
[h=3]Source[/h]1Department of Physical Education, Recreation and Health, Kean University, Union, New Jersey; and 2Department of Biological Sciences, Kean University, Union, New Jersey.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Spaccarotella, KJ and Andzel, WD. Building a beverage for recovery from endurance activity: A review. J Strength Cond Res 25(11): 3198-3204, 2011-Recovery beverages are commonly used by endurance and team-sport athletes during the time between exercise sessions. Practical recommendations on the optimal nutrient composition of these drinks and timing of their consumption are therefore needed. This article summarizes research to date on the use of recovery beverages after aerobic activities and provides the following recommendations for practitioners on the optimal formula and timing of use for endurance and team-sport athletes. Current evidence suggests that, to maximize glycogen resynthesis, athletes should consume about 1.2 g carbohydrate per kilogram body weight as glucose and sucrose immediately after exercise and each hour thereafter for 4-6 hours postexercise. Alternatively, they may consume 0.8 g·kg·h in combination with 0.4 g·kg·h amino acids or protein. Liquids provide valuable fluids for rehydration, and an ideal recovery beverage should not only contain carbohydrate and protein but also contain electrolytes, including about 0.3-0.7 g sodium·per liter fluid to help restore sodium lost through sweat. Commercial beverages with this type of nutrient composition are effective, and recent work indicates that chocolate milk may be as effective as or superior to these in promoting recovery. Research regarding the effects of specific types of amino acids and antioxidants on recovery is mixed; thus, further investigation is needed before specific recommendations about these nutrients can be made. Future studies that include women and athletes representing a variety of sports, ages, and training levels and that use consistent methodology will lead to a better understanding of the effects of postexercise intake on recovery.

PMID: 21993044 [PubMed - in process]

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see this is the carb free version of Body Mortar, will there be more flavors other than the Lemonade? And will it be available in the carb blend Body Mortar? I need the carbs but my wife is looking to cut wt and uses carb free.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I see this is the carb free version of Body Mortar, will there be more flavors other than the Lemonade? And will it be available in the carb blend Body Mortar? I need the carbs but my wife is looking to cut wt and uses carb free.
Right now...Lemonade is the current CF version..

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMS is blowing up dang you guys have been getting my business lately. I'm excited about all the new products, if you guys are looking for testers consider me ready and willing.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
AMS is blowing up dang you guys have been getting my business lately. I'm excited about all the new products, if you guys are looking for testers consider me ready and willing.
Thanks bro for the follow..let me know if you need anything

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait for an ETA on this i liked Body Mortar to begin with now this new formula should be even better.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks promising :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im curious to find out more. :popcorn:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A bit off topic.
People still been using alpha-mass?
What's up with the AMS kits?, is the new packaging out for it yet? Saw nutra had a deal on them for $20 which they were sold out by the time I saw it lol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A bit off topic.
People still been using alpha-mass?
What's up with the AMS kits?, is the new packaging out for it yet? Saw nutra had a deal on them for $20 which they were sold out by the time I saw it lol.
Alpha mass is def still being used. We are still a little off from introducing the improved RDs. There are a couple other items between AMS and FRL that the companies are trying to get out first. And yeah nutra had a ridiculously good deal in the kits and sold out before even we knew about it lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha mass is def still being used. We are still a little off from introducing the improved RDs. There are a couple other items between AMS and FRL that the companies are trying to get out first. And yeah nutra had a ridiculously good deal in the kits and sold out before even we knew about it lol
Is that alpha mass comparable to andromass?
U guys dont have deca vol in a pill/liquid gel type form do ya? Just the RD tabs?

I responded well to that stack.
I gained 10lbs better than I did on my halotest-25/p-mag cycle I just ran.
May have to give alpha mass a run before andromass simply due to price.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw some posts about this on fb; looks solid!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw some posts about this on fb; looks solid!
I know right? I'm anxious for it to come out. I've been begging for this for quite some time. I'm tired of buying extra products like endurox and such to mix with my BCAA.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know right? I'm anxious for it to come out. I've been begging for this for quite some time. I'm tired of buying extra products like endurox and such to mix with my BCAA.
Oh no doubt. It's something I'd certainly consider picking up to compare to my current and past intra-workout mixes.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that alpha mass comparable to andromass?
U guys dont have deca vol in a pill/liquid gel type form do ya? Just the RD tabs?

I responded well to that stack.
I gained 10lbs better than I did on my halotest-25/p-mag cycle I just ran.
May have to give alpha mass a run before andromass simply due to price.
Yeah deca is still RDs but when the new versions hit a truly effective product will only get better. Not allowed to give too much out yet sry.

Alpha mass is in liquid caps because of the delivery system used. AMS RDs will still be RDs. I'm on my iPhone and typing as you know ain't the easiest. So, I'll just suggest checking out forerunner labs section here on AM. You'll find out all the info in alpha mass there ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I would want a carb version too. I add BCAAs to my Cytomax all the time, or I added powdered Gatorade to my lemon-lime Xtend or Body Mortar CF . . . I want the carbs AND electrolytes.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to edit my statement. It is available. Not sure why I stated why I was waiting for it to come out. I should have said I was waiting to pick some up.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can i ask how many servings is this?
30 servings. You can see the ingredient profile on our website. I'll try and post it up here later, but I'm posting from my phone right now.