xenoandrogens

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Okay, I just checked out the website,
And if you can't see through the poorly written add copy, I'm simply amazed.
It's like every bogus muscle building supplement add times ten.
Injecting this stuff is a very foolish thing to do,
Please reconsider!
Peace

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Please reconsider!
Peace
It is starting to seem like he is just advertising here..

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please reconsider!
Peace
What about taking the tablet products? I am about three days into taking their "Danabol" product, so do you think I should quit? I guess I just really want these products to be something new but also legitimate.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please reconsider!
Peace
What about taking the tablet products? I am about three days into taking their "Danabol" product, so do you think I should quit? I guess I just really want these products to be something new but also legitimate.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Unless they're poison, the Orals should be fine,
Everything you eat gets digested and filtered through the stomach and liver.
However, the odds of these items doing anything, other than making your wallet lighter is highly unlikely.
Peace

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the hell, I'm giving it a shot. Just out of curiosity, what's the safety/health concern associated with injecting the oil-based product if it would otherwise be safe to ingest it orally (I'm assuming)? Is it just the issue with sterility? Now I wish I had just ordered 2 oral products.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
What the hell, I'm giving it a shot. Just out of curiosity, what's the safety/health concern associated with injecting the oil-based product if it would otherwise be safe to ingest it orally (I'm assuming)? Is it just the issue with sterility? Now I wish I had just ordered 2 oral products.
It's completely different, it bypasses the stomach and liver.
You don't seem to understand the digestive system and how the body works at all, yet another reason you shouldn't be doing this.
Can I ask you how old you are?
No offense meant, however you seem very young.
Please think this over.
Peace

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's completely different, it bypasses the stomach and liver.
You don't seem to understand the digestive system and how the body works at all, yet another reason you shouldn't be doing this.
Can I ask you how old you are?
No offense meant, however you seem very young.
Please think this over.
Peace
No, I understand how digestion, first pass, etc. works; I was just taking a shot in the dark and wondering what health risks could be associated with taking such a shady company's products (I.e., could be spiked with something, the oil base might contain something that could give me a nasty infection, etc.). I'm 24.

I guess it's time to either **** or get off her face...

Roidbeast

Awards
Mega Gear?

Hi,

i am from germany and my english is very bad. sorry 4 that....

i read something here, but not everything, and don´t understand everything.

i will only ask 1 question....please answer this way, that i will understand it :)

Mega Gear, does it works or not? i can buy it legal at ebay here in germany.... i dont know sb who tested it...

i have experience with real roids, but i dont know where to buy at the moment, so i am looking for alternative products...

is mega gear an alternative?

thx 4 answering

greetz
RB

Last edited:
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Hi,

i will only ask 1 question....please answer this way, that i will understand it :)

Mega Gear, does it works or not? i can buy it legal at ebay here in germany.... i dont know sb who tested it...

i have experience with real roids, but i dont know where to buy at the moment, so i am looking for alternative products...

thx 4 answering

greetz
RB

Nobody hear talks about it

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

thx 4 answering

greetz
RB

The pill products (orals) don't seem to be effective, but there are people who claim that the oil products are effective. However, the oil products have to be injected. I haven't talked to anyone who has been brave enough to inject them.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
The pill products (orals) don't seem to be effective, but there are people who claim that the oil products are effective. However, the oil products have to be injected. I haven't talked to anyone who has been brave enough to inject them.
werent you suppposed to try this stuff

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
werent you suppposed to try this stuff
Yeah... I ordered a few bottles of both the pill and oil-based products, but I was only brave/stupid enough to take the pills. I don't think I noticed anything from taking them. I still have the bottles of oil sitting around... not sure what to do with them. I really wanted this stuff to work.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I ordered a few bottles of both the pill and oil-based products, but I was only brave/stupid enough to take the pills. I don't think I noticed anything from taking them. I still have the bottles of oil sitting around... not sure what to do with them. I really wanted this stuff to work.
Send one out to PA with some cash and get it tested

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
Send one out to PA with some cash and get it tested
Pat's retainer is a million dollars.

For you, I'll charge you guys $100k. Cash. 10s and 20s. Non-sequential bills.

mrfr0sty

Awards
Has anyone actually tried the MegaGear stuff though, for a full cycle? I bought x4 testabol from my usually trusted supplier that I've been using for four years (strong connection). He has this listed as test e, so it's been a total shock that it is some legal alternative. Not sure whether to inject, try orally or bin?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone actually tried the MegaGear stuff though, for a full cycle? I bought x4 testabol from my usually trusted supplier that I've been using for four years (strong connection). He has this listed as test e, so it's been a total shock that it is some legal alternative. Not sure whether to inject, try orally or bin?
I have Testobol-250 (oil-based) and Danabol (oral tabs). I took several bottles of the Danabol and didn't notice anything, as far as I can tell. I am too sissy to inject the Testobol-250 since I don't know exactly what it is.

So your steroid supplier sold you one of Mega Gear's products in place of real testosterone? Uhhh... I'm not sure what to make of that. I hope he doesn't try to pass off xenoandrogens as anabolic steroids to the wrong person.

Are you going to inject the Testobol? Let us know how it goes...

mrfr0sty

Awards
Just pinned 2cc of the Testobol 250 today. No pain, but it'll be weeks before I can report if working or not.

mrfr0sty

Awards
So I was asked for a status update.

It's a little over 3 weeks since I started on the MegaGear, pinned 4 times at 2cc. No pain as mentioned before but as for effects, I will say that I do feel something, increased agitation, strength very slightly up. It feels like very underdosed real AAS. If you ever took the crappy 0318 labs gear a couple of years ago, it's like that.

My recommendation at the moment, for all the hassle of injecting, just get real gear.

I will keep going on the trial, as I want to see the end result over 12 weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1
SpicedCider Supplement Logs 29
Anabolics 11