warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should pick up a 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone compound IMO brah

MikeMagz1013

Awards
why would you want to shop at bb?
It arrives at my doorstep in 3 days, no more. Is nutraplanet similar in terms of shipping and arrival? I'll make the switch right now for all my supps if thats the case.

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Would if I could..trenadrol ain't 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone, its just another tren product. 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone seems to be discontinued, sucks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yup Nutra is the exact same. I am thoroughly impressed every time.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would if I could..trenadrol ain't 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone, its just another tren product. 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone seems to be discontinued, sucks
MOD EDIT: No linking to outside places.

Get it before they switch to 19 nor

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you probably will end up paying more than buying it from nutraplanet!

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to break it to ya, but i believe its already switched. Doesn't state the right compound but the dosage says 30mg's instead of the original 3mg.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to break it to ya, but i believe its already switched. Doesn't state the right compound but the dosage says 30mg's instead of the original 3mg.
all you gotta do is call them. A lot of places still have the old stuff. And its shady, some places have 17b listed but 30mg instead of 3mg listed.

You never know with these DS/PH companies...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It arrives at my doorstep in 3 days, no more. Is nutraplanet similar in terms of shipping and arrival? I'll make the switch right now for all my supps if thats the case.
Usually arrives at my door in 2 days, and im in texas.

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Nice, will be goin through np from now on. Any word on when the estrogen blockers are coming backing in? Lots outta stock

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that product is petty much not around anymore form what ive gathered, went from a few mg to 30 mg? users say is was different, and some tests showed it was the 19nor/estra 4 compound found in the tren products(dienelone precursors)

Also I think the owner of Kilo Sports is in prison.