X-Mass is coming back for a limited run!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well i got a response from GL.
"... If you have ever used X-mass before then you will know the effects are identical. Bottom line is that the 4 estra analog is what most hope the 13 ethyl converts to which is the primary active metabolite."
anyone?

wow...the effects are nowhere near the same...i have personally used generic labz old x-mass....it was wet as hell....good product...but very wet...estra 4 9....which i used in a product called trn-x(30mgs of estra 4 9 per pill) is a very lean dry gain...this is ridiculous that generic labz would do this....they just lost me as a customer!

S

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and for them to not even address the issue in their own forum shows how shady they are. Once bitten twice shy, I have also lost trust for them.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it sure sounds like it was some "clever" marketing...ie a scam...none of the websites selling it realized it was a different product till later...generic labz said it was their old, great selling, x-mass formula and then it was something different....looks like they were riding the hype of x-mass....and i bet a rep will show up with some story about "cross contamination" or "mislabeling" by the bottling company....i respect you and your knowledge stxnas but i will not give these guys the benefit of the doubt...this sort of thing happens all the time these days....

please keep us updated as to GL's response
My response was in reference to the retailers not being in on a scam. I've also stated that I didn't agree with GL naming this second run X Mass despite being a different ingredient than the original.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read the thread in the GL sub-forum and thought that they were actually running the original X-MASS for this run. When a Representative for the company actually says this in the very first post...
Yes, the same dosage and formula is coming back to the GL line up for a limited time, so stay tuned!!:bb3:
*Note the underlined words here.

I was really expecting the original, not something that is already flooded on the market. This sort of thing is exactly why I will only trust a handfull of companies.

Are they offering the do any buy-backs from the people who bought this under the impression that it was going to be the original?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
My response was in reference to the retailers not being in on a scam. I've also stated that I didn't agree with GL naming this second run X Mass despite being a different ingredient than the original.

sorry bro...i thought you were talking about e-mailing gl...

S

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is the response from the place I ordered it from, when I asked about the ingredient change.
"This is what is on the label on this last batch. Lee at Generic Labz said this is the same compound.
Although the actual name changed it is a synonym meaning the same thing.
It is in fact the same structure just a shorter name"

Do they think we are dumb?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is the response from the place I ordered it from, when I asked about the ingredient change.
"This is what is on the label on this last batch. Lee at Generic Labz said this is the same compound.

In all honesty, yes. This will fly to some that do not research, and do not know how compounds are structured. Basically, I'm calling them a snake in the grass.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

im am at a loss for words....thats twice today....

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
well atleast they offered me a refund.
This I expected, as GL has been a stand up company, so I figured they would take care of any unsatisfied customers without hesistation, but the other posts about the email replys and responses that were sent out, Im a little shocked at. Im still a little perplexed by the apparent nomenclature change on the bottles and actual product chemical change, and cant figure out the reason for this change. All I can say is maybe grexx got it wrong, or was given incorrect information, as Im sure he would not intentionally mislead anyone, and he's been a great source of information and advice, when he was around more in the past, he contributed quite a bit, so I cant imagine he would intentionally make himself look bad, nor would he, Im sure, intentionally make gl look bad. As far as naming something new the same name as an older popular product, as they have apparently done with the "new" xmas, all I can say is it not like we havent seen similar occurrences from other companys, ala ,halodrol liqugels, superdrol ng, the old 3ad and the current 3ad, etc. I just wish there was a more concrete answer for me, than just my speculation, because, like I said, I cant imagine any one wanting to intentionally sully the reputation of what I, and quite a number of others, considered a pretty damn reputable company. I guess the drama will just continue to unfold, and perhaps time will reveal the reasons behind this.

:hmmm:

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
what you say is true. but every site with generic labz x-mass has it listed with the old ingredients. as far as im concerned, it was GL shady @ss that said it would be original formula. even if grexx didnt post it; and x-mass was available again, we would still have this debate. the only site that changed the formula to what it actually is (estra 4,9), was bc i ordered it from them and sent a threatening email when i noticed the change.

want to make up for it GL? give me the original x-mass and not some tren clone available everywhere. and get a rep on here if you want to clarify things so we dont speculate for days.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, anyone that knows me from the past would
know that I am an honest guy. I was just posting what was told to me as I would not intentionally post incorrect info. That said, GL is a stand-up company and has never been a misleading company in the past.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
know that I am an honest guy. I was just posting what was told to me as I would not intentionally post incorrect info. That said, GL is a stand-up company and has never been a misleading company in the past.
So, are you guys going to offer a refund for the ones who bought this under false-pretense?

S

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has never been but currently are

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The product in question is going to provide excellent results though, as its' ingredient make up is still a very powerful product. Real scammer companies wouldn't even bother with it and just use some arbitrary ingredients. Not writing that misadvertised products are in any way favorable, but just stating that it still will work very well with awesome results.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The product in question is going to provide excellent results though, as its' ingredient make up is still a very powerful product. Real scammer companies wouldn't even bother with it and just use some arbitrary ingredients. Not writing that misadvertised products are in any way favorable, but just stating that it still will work very well with awesome results.
Yeah, Ok.
So if you wanted a Toyota and was sold a Ford with a fake label, would you be happy?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i get what your saying grexx. but the fact remains that you said it would be the original formula. and having the label remain to be x-mass is false advertising since its not the same product.

whether the new stuff is good remains to be seen. change the name to t-mass then

S

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Ok.
So if you wanted a Toyota and was sold a Ford with a fake label, would you be happy?
Exactly!, I am not denying that the Estra is a good compound, just not what I paid for. I am still dumbfounded that no-one directly from Generic Labz who was responsible for the change has defended themselves. I have no beef with grexx, the company he reps has left him to the wolves though.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Exactly!, I am not denying that the Estra is a good compound, just not what I paid for. I am still dumbfounded that no-one directly from Generic Labz who was responsible for the change has defended themselves. I have no beef with grexx, the company he reps has left him to the wolves though.

I have been following this, Until I see a change in it personally I can see no reason to purchase from GL, ever.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
they are offering testers for the new compound zero-v if you're up for your first prohormone run :)

which for some reason reminds me, i need to change my signature.