X-Factor log

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I recently got an email from Lewellyn about my X-Factor results. Here is what he had to say:

"I also wanted to ask you about your final numbers. When I calculate your
bodyfat % and relate it to your bodyweight change, you come out only .5 lbs
of lean mass ahead. Now of course anything is possible, but figured I'd just
ask as given your measurement increases and strength gains were very good. I
would have put you at a net gain of 5 lbs LBM minimum. Just wondering if
maybe the creatine secession maybe played a role here, or maybe more fat
loss was present, or perhaps you do indeed feel like you gained 1/2 pound of
lean mass. Either way your results are great, but you know your body much
better than I, so wanted to ask..."

He's a sharp guy :D. The only explanation I can come up with for this discrepency is that when I first weighed myself I only took one weigh-in. However, for my final weight I took the average of 3 weigh-ins over the course of 3 days to hopefully get a more accurate representation of fluctuating body weight. Or perhaps the creatine de-loading did effect more than I had thought. IN any case, the mirror doesn't lie. What I see is reduced body fat and increased mass. Even if the bodyfat and bodyweight are inaccurate, the girth increases are not and speak for themselves.

w_llewellyn

Awards
Hey Bill.. Email me thru here, I got a question for you.. :)
I can't PM for some reason, and your profile will not let me send email. You can email me at bill at bodyofscience dotcom.

max von

Awards
hey Bill just wondering if you got my emails that i sent you thanks Ill talk to you later

max von

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I must say, this product looks very promising. Im glad I found it today, it suprises me how many things I miss when I skim over topics. After doing much research and reading many logs, this look like it could some good uses besides just a straight out bulk.

Im considering using during pct after a superdrol/trimax cycle to help with retaining/gaining mass and keeping the fat down while my thyroid is on the rebound. This seems like it could have a good use in pct. If anyone thinks it would be a waste in pct please voice up, since I would rather not waste a good product.

I am looking forward in about a month to get some to start in my pct. I haven't seen any results of users during pct (not sure if anyone has tried it), so Im guessing this is my time to actually post a log that would be useful to the board. Anyone know of how much three bottles is going to cost; basically where is the cheapest place to get this at, I see nutraplanet doesn't have it, so I'm not sure. Gotta know how much mony I need to save up. To many good things out from different companys and not enough money :sad: But when I get my product I always get a giddy feeling, that is always worth the money :lol:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Actually nutraplanet just got it in, like 40 a bottle, need 3 bottles to run a 54 day cycle at the recommended 5caps/day.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually nutraplanet just got it in, like 40 a bottle, need 3 bottles to run a 54 day cycle at the recommended 5caps/day.
You are right! I was searching for x-factor, the damn dash in it made it come up with no results. I guess I should have just looked up the company products.

Edit: HOLY CRAP:eek:, $40 a bottle, AND you need 3. This better be some powerful sh1t! :twisted: Well I guess my plans for using this in pct will be put on hold. Definatly am not able to drop $120 on this in a month, too much to pay for at the time, maybe I'll try this sometime in the summer.

max von

Awards
You are right! I was searching for x-factor, the damn dash in it made it come up with no results. I guess I should have just looked up the company products.

Edit: HOLY CRAP:eek:, $40 a bottle, AND you need 3. This better be some powerful sh1t! :twisted: Well I guess my plans for using this in pct will be put on hold. Definatly am not able to drop $120 on this in a month, too much to pay for at the time, maybe I'll try this sometime in the summer.
just a little hint on how good it is most of the stores out there are out of x-factor and you will have a hard time finding it also the company is out of it to. I am going to do my second test of it about a month from now but i bought my 3 bottles already cause it was going out. I gained 11lbs on lean muscle mass on it and dropped 3% bodyfat all while trying to put weight on i actually increased my calories by 1000 just to keep. Trust me i know you dont know me but this stuff really works and is worth every penny

max von

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you posted a log anywhere? I would be interested in reading it. The majority of logs I have seen are from bb.com; there are some knowledgeable people there, it just seems most product tests are from kids who just want free products and will say good stuff for it. Usually their logs are poorly done. I'm looking for some well detailed logs, so if you have one, please post a link. Anything helpful on it.

max von

Awards
Have you posted a log anywhere? I would be interested in reading it. The majority of logs I have seen are from bb.com; there are some knowledgeable people there, it just seems most product tests are from kids who just want free products and will say good stuff for it. Usually their logs are poorly done. I'm looking for some well detailed logs, so if you have one, please post a link. Anything helpful on it.
My post is under DiscountAnabolics forum in the supplement section under x-factor there are several under there so look for te one i started i think you will be impressed make sure and read all the feed back after my final review

thanks for taking the time. any question feel free to email me its on there

max von

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just a little hint on how good it is most of the stores out there are out of x-factor and you will have a hard time finding it also the company is out of it to. I am going to do my second test of it about a month from now but i bought my 3 bottles already cause it was going out. I gained 11lbs on lean muscle mass on it and dropped 3% bodyfat all while trying to put weight on i actually increased my calories by 1000 just to keep. Trust me i know you dont know me but this stuff really works and is worth every penny

max von
Also when I was saying this had better be some powerful stuff, i was joking around. I don't doubt the product works, many people who I trust on here have said it is good. I'm sure its worth every penny, but even if its worth it, it still doesn't change the fact that I can afford. I'm just letting you know that I don't doubt the product, I just have to wait a while to test it out. I'm sure at that time I will be very happy with what I get.

On a side note, this product looks like it could also be something very good for bridging cycles, a nice NHA to bring things up. Just an idea, but a good NHA stack for bridging could be Rebound XT, ActivaTe, and x-factor. Rebound xt and activate work together, while x-factor works using a different mechanism. Not sure if this would be a smart stack or not, just seems like it to me.

max von

Awards
Also when I was saying this had better be some powerful stuff, i was joking around. I don't doubt the product works, many people who I trust on here have said it is good. I'm sure its worth every penny, but even if its worth it, it still doesn't change the fact that I can afford. I'm just letting you know that I don't doubt the product, I just have to wait a while to test it out. I'm sure at that time I will be very happy with what I get.

On a side note, this product looks like it could also be something very good for bridging cycles, a nice NHA to bring things up. Just an idea, but a good NHA stack for bridging could be Rebound XT, ActivaTe, and x-factor. Rebound xt and activate work together, while x-factor works using a different mechanism. Not sure if this would be a smart stack or not, just seems like it to me.
yea i know you were and i hear you about the money but look forward to hearing how you do when you do try it.

by the way i like the cat

max von

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I don't think this would be good run as a PCT or to bridge cycles, mainly for one reason. You aren't supposed to take EFA's while on it. Especially after an oral cycle, you want to take as much EFA's in as possible to bring you lipid levels back up, and by doing that it would cancel out the affects of x-factor. Not saying it wouldn't work, just doesnt seem worth the investment as part of a PCT or bridge regimen.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think this would be good run as a PCT or to bridge cycles, mainly for one reason. You aren't supposed to take EFA's while on it. Especially after an oral cycle, you want to take as much EFA's in as possible to bring you lipid levels back up, and by doing that it would cancel out the affects of x-factor. Not saying it wouldn't work, just doesnt seem worth the investment as part of a PCT or bridge regimen.
Very good point. I guess after pct it might be good to use if you were taking long breaks from usage. Since I am now planning what times of the year I will use what product, there are only a few times I will use. Most likely 3 times a year, once in each season (except fall) for a short 1-1.5 month cycle. That leaves a good amount of time to try other things, while not on pct. So I guess I will try it on its own instead of during pct.

EXSSguru

Awards
Very good point. I guess after pct it might be good to use if you were taking long breaks from usage. Since I am now planning what times of the year I will use what product, there are only a few times I will use. Most likely 3 times a year, once in each season (except fall) for a short 1-1.5 month cycle. That leaves a good amount of time to try other things, while not on pct. So I guess I will try it on its own instead of during pct.
I think of greater importance might be its possible use BEFORE a cycle. One of AA's proposed mechanisms is increasing androgen receptor density. If this is truly the case, it would seem plausible that increasing androgen receptor density before a cycle could possibly translate to greater gains while on the cylce, as there are more receptors for the substrates to bind. This would also curtail any of the negative effects associated with not being able to use EFA's after a cycle of orals. Just my 2 cents.

utk1976

Awards
I can't PM for some reason, and your profile will not let me send email. You can email me at bill at bodyofscience dotcom.
Bill, I just got two bottles of X-factor in the mail and plan on doing 3 caps 2x per day as part of my PCT. I'm using several different "products" for PCT, so gains will be hard to correlate to just one product, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless. The science is sound, as with your other supps, and that's all a guy can ask for (I'm the daddy of formestane).

Anyway, it's good to see you over here. Why don't you and PA give BB.com and make this your permanent home. Waaay too many neophytes over there.

Just out of curiosity, do you (or anyone else) know if Bill Roberts is active anywhere? I kind of miss the old days when everyone was on MFW...(taking trip down memory lane).

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
what was your cycle, that you decided to go with this as part of your PCT?

utk1976

Awards
what was your cycle, that you decided to go with this as part of your PCT?
My philosophy of PCT is a little different. I don't view it as a time to just hang on to gains, but rather just the start of a new cycle with different compounds. The cycle was three weeks long and consisted of:

M1T @ 30mg/day
MethylD @ 24mg/day
4OHT cyp @ 300mg EOD
6oxo @ 600mg/day
1TEstergels @ 600mg/day (Bill, these things are effective, but they "taste" like crap.)

As you can see, I was rather heavy on the Methyls, hence the short duration. I disagree entirely with the "don't mix methyls" idea that seems to have proliferated. No (visible) sides whatsoever. My liver function will be temporarily impaired, but I abstain from alcohol and anti-inflamatories (tylenol, ibuprofen, etc.) in an effort to ease the stress. I'm having blood work in 2 or 3 weeks and we'll see where I'm at. I suspect that my HDL/LDL ratio is out of whack, but that is to be expected.

Of course, all of this is hypothetical. I do not take, consume, use or possess any steroids or other illegal anabolic/androgenic compounds.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Well what I was getting at, was that and you stated it "My liver function will be temporarily impaired". With all of those oral's your lipid level will be horribly decreased, and the main thing you need for PCT is EFA's to build that back up. i.e. Flax Oil, Fish Oil etc. etc. Now earlier I stated that this product would not be an effective PCT, because PCT is to bring back up your bodies normal levels and functions. After oral cycle, especially m1t you need EFA's and other supplements. X-factor says not to use with EFA's, because it will negate the results people are wanting from it. I would wait and use x-factor later on when you don't have to take EFA's to help your body recover from something previous. But what do I know....

utk1976

Awards
Well what I was getting at, was that and you stated it "My liver function will be temporarily impaired". With all of those oral's your lipid level will be horribly decreased, and the main thing you need for PCT is EFA's to build that back up. i.e. Flax Oil, Fish Oil etc. etc. Now earlier I stated that this product would not be an effective PCT, because PCT is to bring back up your bodies normal levels and functions. After oral cycle, especially m1t you need EFA's and other supplements. X-factor says not to use with EFA's, because it will negate the results people are wanting from it. I would wait and use x-factor later on when you don't have to take EFA's to help your body recover from something previous. But what do I know....
You make an excellent point regarding blood lipid levels. I hate to think about what my blood work looks like right now. There are certain dietary measures that help out. Examples: Green, leafy vegetables (I eat at least one big salad every day), nuts, oats, etc. There are tons of other foods that help out, although I readily admit that a big gulp of fish oil might be more productive. As I said, I plan to get blood work done in the coming weeks, so I'll let you know.

One last thing. Bodybuilding is NOT a healthy endeavour. To the contrary, it poses serious health risks and has even claimed a few lives of late.