BMP, Myosynergy, and XFactor Stacked Log

DBee

DBee

Awards
Stack:
EvoMuse BMP
EvoMuse Myosynergy
Molecular Nutrition XFactor

I will be running 2 bottles of each BMP, Myosynergy and XFactor simultaneously. I actually just finished 2 bottles of BMP and Myosynergy stacked together and was so impressed I ordered another two bottles of each.

Post stack progress picture from my intial BMP/Myosynergy stack:

The only other non-hormonal supplement I've tried that has come close to the effectiveness of BMP and Myosynergy was ArA so I will be stacking XFactor. I will be starting this log in a week, I tweaked my knee doing step-ups two weeks ago and do not want to add ArA just yet. During the log I will be adding progress pictures weekly.

Additional Supplements:
In addition to the main stack I will be adding in Lactoferrin, Magnesium, and Calcium for BMP. Looks like dsade added IP6 to this new batch so I won't need to use that. For XFactor I will be adding in Glycerol Monostearate and N-Acetyl L-Cysteine. I will be taking a Multi, Creatine, Protein, and Beverly Nutrition Beef Liver and Mass Aminos. I also may need to use Animal Flex due to my knee.

About Me: I am 34 yrs old and work as a respiratory therapist in mainly the Adult ICU and Adult/Pediatric ER. I am 5'9 190lbs and I'm not sure what my body fat percentage is. I eat pretty healthy, I don't log what I eat. I try to cycle carbs depending on my activity level for the day, I usually carb back load on workout days. I will intermittent fast periodically.

Plan: Due to my work schedule and time willing to spend on my phone 😎 I will be keeping nutritional information and exercise routine information minimal during this log unless requested otherwise.

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
following! What did you got from your BMP and myo stack?

DBee

DBee

Awards
following! What did you got from your BMP and myo stack?
Strength/endurance gains and recomposition. I am trying to figure out how to post videos of my workout and I will elaborate more. Thanks for following.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!