WTF is in Enhanced?!?!?! Just tried my sample!!! GTFIH

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback AE! I'm not a huge blue raz fan either but I'm glad you found it to be tasty! Looking forward to hearing your follow up!
Absolutely. I am always concerned with blue raz....but this was very subtle. Being honest, I was not over joyed to hear that it was the flavor choice, but PES did it right. Thank goodness

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 questions:

Any additions to stength and performance noticed?

Could PES and USPLabs offer a stack with this and Versa-1 when both are available on Nutraplanet?
Not sure if this is directed towards me...but I will answer it.

Strength was not noticeably different. Performance was better as a result of the focus issue.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Absolutely. I am always concerned with blue raz....but this was very subtle. Being honest, I was not over joyed to hear that it was the flavor choice, but PES did it right. Thank goodness
There will be fruit punch also.

boogyman

Awards

Strength was not noticeably different. Performance was better as a result of the focus issue.
Thanks. I was directing it to anyone who had sampled Enhanced. I am kinda tired of the "stim and pump" preworkouts and am always looking for a pre that actually enhances performance.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks. I was directing it to anyone who had sampled Enhanced. I am kinda tired of the "stim and pump" preworkouts and am always looking for a pre that actually enhances performance.
The tunnel vision focus is what I love about enhanced.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first pre-workout I ever tried was blue raz and it was a complete fail. The taste was way to strong and wrecked my stomach. I know josh wouldn't release a sub par tasting product so I have a feeling this product will fix that bad memory!
There will be fruit punch also.
Yum! :)
The tunnel vision focus is what I love about enhanced.
I've been looking more for this type of a response when selecting pre-workouts these days so this is very good to hear!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice review A. Did you take the equivalent of two scoops?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah ever since i tried Lit Up, i prefer my pre workouts to me like that as well. focus/some energy/pump

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
2 questions:

Any additions to stength and performance noticed?

Could PES and USPLabs offer a stack with this and Versa-1 when both are available on Nutraplanet?
Ive been using Versa-1 for about the past 2 months and I did dose it when I tried the first sample of Enhanced. It is nuckin futs!!

I plan to try both together soon. Sure some others may as well and if the feedback is strong enough a stack may appear...PES and USPLabs products always seem to find ways into Nutra deals together. :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So two scoops is the best dose for this?

I had assumed it would be based on the incorrect label but was told that it isn't advised to start at more than 1 scoop.
It will vary from person to person. 1 scoop is all I take. I still haven't gone over 1.5 scoops of alphamine.

steppinRazor

Awards
i cannot fukcin wait for this.. ive been using c4 for a couple months now and that **** is beyond played out. might as well just be taking a tripple dose of beta alanine and a few caffeine pills..

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The first pre-workout I ever tried was blue raz and it was a complete fail. The taste was way to strong and wrecked my stomach. I know josh wouldn't release a sub par tasting product so I have a feeling this product will fix that bad memory!

Yum! :)

I've been looking more for this type of a response when selecting pre-workouts these days so this is very good to hear!
No-xplode blue raz???? I remember that ish from waaaaayyyyy back in the day

- Valdez

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No-xplode blue raz???? I remember that ish from waaaaayyyyy back in the day

- Valdez
I think It was assault or something.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think It was assault or something.
Had to be better than no xplode lol that stuff was rancid. The tub I night even seemed carbonated sometimes

- Valdez

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So two scoops is the best dose for this?

I had assumed it would be based on the incorrect label but was told that it isn't advised to start at more than 1 scoop.
2 scoops will be very strong...everyone should start with 1 just to base the feel. I think the masses will like 1.5 scoops...the hardcore guys will go for 2 scoops

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finished my second workout with enhanced.

All of the same effects were even more pronounced this time. I altered the amount of water that I used, this time only 8 oz. WOW!!! The energy was far more enhanced (lol). The taste was a little stronger, but again still good. Which as I mentioned before was surprising for me, as I am not a huge blue raz fan.

The pump was much stronger as well. I did legs and back and I can tell you, more than anything else, my back was pumped to hell. Very impressive.

The final point for me, and truly where this shines more than anywhere else....focus. At 8oz of water, the laser focus hit within 15 minutes and lasted through a treadmill session as well as a lifting session.

Excellent job PES.....now let me get a bottle :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome update AE! Just by dropping the water content you were able to get more out of the product, nice observation.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. I always will experiment with a good pre in terms of water levels. Really makes some of the affects more pronounced.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't seem like this stuff is being very well received at all from the threads. You guys can send all this "bunk" product to me and I will dispose of it. You're welcome in advance.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't seem like this stuff is being very well received at all from the threads. You guys can send all this "bunk" product to me and I will dispose of it. You're welcome in advance.
You are so generous.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Damn this thread has blown up!!! Thanks for dropping in guys!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just a Little bit of excitement for Enhanced

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i cannot fukcin wait for this.. ive been using c4 for a couple months now and that **** is beyond played out. might as well just be taking a tripple dose of beta alanine and a few caffeine pills..
LOL, you should try phenadrine before enhanced if you want a super stim, that stuff has me straight up ballin. I can't wait to try the new stim in Enhanced.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my second workout with enhanced.

All of the same effects were even more pronounced this time. I altered the amount of water that I used, this time only 8 oz. WOW!!! The energy was far more enhanced (lol). The taste was a little stronger, but again still good. Which as I mentioned before was surprising for me, as I am not a huge blue raz fan.

The pump was much stronger as well. I did legs and back and I can tell you, more than anything else, my back was pumped to hell. Very impressive.

The final point for me, and truly where this shines more than anywhere else....focus. At 8oz of water, the laser focus hit within 15 minutes and lasted through a treadmill session as well as a lifting session.

Excellent job PES.....now let me get a bottle :)
LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! I don't care for extra energy as I naturally plenty, what I look for in a pwo is FOCUS!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won't lie I took both my samples of Enhanced and not being a company shill I was very impressed with energy and pump I got from it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't lie I took both my samples of Enhanced and not being a company shill I was very impressed with energy and pump I got from it.
Awesome! I just got my samples yesterday looking forward to trying them this weekend. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! I just got my samples yesterday looking forward to trying them this weekend. :)
You might be the last one to try it! Crush it. :cool:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might be the last one to try it! Crush it. :cool:
Wow! Will have to use enhanced a little longer before my workout next time seems the energy and pump truly peaked for me at the 45 minute to 1 hour mark. Still zooming 45 minutes after my workout. Went grocery shopping and found myself aggressively chewing my gum the entire time! Love it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Will have to use enhanced a little longer before my workout next time seems the energy and pump truly peaked for me at the 45 minute to 1 hour mark. Still zooming 45 minutes after my workout. Went grocery shopping and found myself aggressively chewing my gum the entire time! Love it!
Bout to mix mine as we speak. I like the fact that craze takes 45 min to an hr... Hope this is the same! I'll let you guys know how it goes

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bout to mix mine as we speak. I like the fact that craze takes 45 min to an hr... Hope this is the same! I'll let you guys know how it goes
Thanks Afi

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited to hear if you enjoyed the product as much as I did today! :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited to hear if you enjoyed the product as much as I did today! :)
:/ I think two scoops was too much... It came on quick and strong but I was also training fasted. I felt a little nauseous but still had a decent workout. will probably use one scoop tomorrow (half sample) and see how that goes. I still feel the energy for sure but I'm a little too jittery. If one scoop works it will be very cost effective :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
1.5 is my sweet spot, but 1 works very well for me too. 2 was too strong for me

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 is my sweet spot, but 1 works very well for me too. 2 was too strong for me
Yeah I think I will try 1.5 tomorrow. Extremely powerful stuff. It will last longer anyways :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yeah I think I will try 1.5 tomorrow. Extremely powerful stuff. It will last longer anyways :)
1.5 scoops and I did not want to leave the gym

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:/ I think two scoops was too much... It came on quick and strong but I was also training fasted. I felt a little nauseous but still had a decent workout. will probably use one scoop tomorrow (half sample) and see how that goes. I still feel the energy for sure but I'm a little too jittery. If one scoop works it will be very cost effective :)
I honestly only used half my sample packet to begin with and i felt good on that. But again even with Alphamine i can cruise all day energy wise feels like on one scoop.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I really cannot wait to grab a tub of this stuff.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5 is my dose of choice...2 is a little bit too much energy for me. Thats how we know we nailed the formula though!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5 is my dose of choice...2 is a little bit too much energy for me. Thats how we know we nailed the formula though!
1-1.5 would do me just fine as well. 2 scoops had me wired for a long time. I usually lift a few hours before I sleep so I won't need that much.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I really cannot wait to grab a tub of this stuff.
I think a lot of people will have a new go-to preworkout after Enhanced is released!