Would anyone ever run 2 orals at once?

BigTex143

Awards
Isn't this disasterous for your liver? As well as, there's really no point in doing this? Like, the majority of your cycle, in most cases, is being carried by injectables, yeah? And, those take a little while for the results to be pronounced, because the serum levels just take a bit to level put, yeah?

So like.....aren't orals usually just used as like, basically a kick-starter to your cycle?

Me personally, I'm mostly a SARMs guy. But I always run with a test base. The only AAS-only cycles I have run is: Just test, Test and Deca (which oddly, was CRAP for me. There was almost no noticeable addition in gains, and I got HORRIBLE backne, and once it started to progress to my FRONT as well, like acne all over my CHEST? .....**** that dude. So i terminated the cycle. And this was all, in spite of taking Accutane. Which I started on week 2 of the cycle, just like, as precautionary, and even still, horrible acne. Took Accutane as well with just Test and, no acne or bacne at all. Beautiful skin.)

So yeah, test only, test and deca, and test and anadrol. And I fucking LOVE anadrol. .....is there an injectable form of anadrol? ....I would LOVE to be able to run a solid 12 weeks of anadrol, maybe even 16. But obviously, this is NOT advisable with orals.

Anyway, enough side rambling, back to the main question, is there ever a scenario where one could/would want to take more than one oral? School me. Because I honestly don't know.

And oh, quick side note on the SARMs, the only ones worth a **** or worth fucking with are:
- RAD140, RAD150 (which is just RAD140 with an Ester attached)

- S23 DAMN near as powerful as real gear. Arguably about as strong as 375mg/week test, no doubt. Just a slightly different look. More bulky, but still veeeeery dry appearance.

And lastly YK11. YK11 is fucking badass and I would recommend it to anyone's bulking cycle regardless. It has the unique function of absolutely SMASHING your myostatin. I noticed that, with me, for example, when I was taking the test and deca like, yes, I did get an addition in gains with the deca, but not NEAR enough to have the acne that was making my chest and back look disgusting to be worth it.

But anyway, so with the deca, yes I was gaining size, but I just looked like.....bulky. like, my muscles looked too big for my frame, and it didn't look right. (375mg test and 250mg deca x week for the record)

Whereas on the other hand, when i was running 500mg test x week, and 20mg S23 and 15mg YK11 per day. 10mg S23 and 5mg YK11 in morning, and the other 10mg S23 and then 10mg YK11 before bed

When I was running ^^^^ that, it looked like my entire fucking FRAME was bigger. I looked NICE dood. And I'd include the before and after pics but they are on my old phone that I don't have anymore 😭

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very common for competitors to run two orals the last couple weeks prior to a show even seen three before. Something like

Var + Winny + Halo(last week or two)

Anadrol was prescribed for much longer than 4 weeks when it was being used medically more often. Many people run it longer than 4 weeks as long as it does not destroy appetite, which it does for many.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For some reason seems to be more common with designer steroids and PH's. DMZ + Msten I've seen done many times, Epistane + M1,4ADD (or Dbol), Halodrol + what ever oral. And I don't know how popular those products are, but a lot of stacks sold by some European retailers with 3 different oral DS.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For some reason seems to be more common with designer steroids and PH's. DMZ + Msten I've seen done many times, Epistane + M1,4ADD (or Dbol), Halodrol + what ever oral. And I don't know how popular those products are, but a lot of stacks sold by some European retailers with 3 different oral DS.
I've even seen some stack 4 or 5 in one cap. My favorite was necrobombs by vl, 30mg trest, 15mg msten, and 15mg dmz per capsule.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the choice of compounds and the dose and the duration and TOTAL MG are all something to consider.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Without reading your entire post, stacking orals is no more dangerous then taking a higher dose of a single oral and liver toxicity is extremely over exaggerated.

With that said. Orals are far worse for your health then injectable are.

Liver toxicity is not a concern for the large majority of ppl, heart health is the concern

I would be much more concerned about liver health for a regular Tylenol or ibuprofen user then I would a oral steroid user.

Someone who drinks on the weekends, probably worse then oral steroids.

Do any rec drugs, pills ect. Worse then oral steroids.

Are they liver friendly, nope!

Is it a major concern, nope!

The liver is very resilient

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, for sarms, lgd is way more powerful then rad 140 and yk11, it definitely puts on more size then s23 although s23 seems to be better at holding muscle and strength during a cut.

At reasonably high doses lgd and s23 can replicate the results of oral steroids.

Osta and s4 = waste of money

Rad 140 is a good compliment to any sarm stack

Yk 11 I didn't have much luck with but I didn't give it a fair shot to be honest.

Lgd best bulking sarm, and s23 the best cutting sarm.

I like the injectable version of both better then the oral versions.

Also, why is this in the pro bodybuilding section lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also , yes they do make injectable anadrol and it's just as toxic or maybe a better way to say it as it comes with the same exact negative health impacts as oral and anadrol and probably worse because of the way it's made.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You stack the drugs you need to get the desired effect/side effect profile for your situation. Same as injectables.

What’s more dangerous, taking 10mg each of Superdrol and M1T, or solo 40mg Superdrol? The larger dose of Superdrol, obviously. But the previous combo will still have potent effects, with potentially a lower side effect profile (user-dependent of course).

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, for sarms, lgd is way more powerful then rad 140 and yk11, it definitely puts on more size then s23 although s23 seems to be better at holding muscle and strength during a cut.

At reasonably high doses lgd and s23 can replicate the results of oral steroids.

Osta and s4 = waste of money

Rad 140 is a good compliment to any sarm stack

Yk 11 I didn't have much luck with but I didn't give it a fair shot to be honest.

Lgd best bulking sarm, and s23 the best cutting sarm.

I like the injectable version of both better then the oral versions.

Also, why is this in the pro bodybuilding section lol
Duh, this whole cycle is being done with pro status as the end goal brah.