Anyone ever run Testofen and get bloodwork done?

glipp

glipp

Awards
I am a 46, almost 47 year old male and have total and free test in the low normal ranges. For this reason I am unable to get any help from my Dr in terms of hormone therapy. I have heard Testofen (primary ingredient Fenugreek) is helpful in raising Free Test levels. I am hoping to find something beyone bro-science or studies run by supplement companies to tell me if this supplement may be legit. Wondering if anyone has ever run Testofen and had blood work done before and after to see if it raised their T-levels. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive never seen anyone report this but the internet is a big place...
I-force offers testabolan wich is designed to free up test. it works directly by competing with SHBG

rixrix

Awards
You might consider trying clomid and/or HCG. You could buy a bottle of liquid clomid and a bottle of liquid arimidex for fairly cheap, and get before and after blood tests for $50 each. HCG is a bit tougher to get and a bit more expensive but should be doable for anyone with even modest means and a bit of initiative.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would he want to do that? Here, just shotgun some stuff and see what happens... sheesh.