Unanswered Anyone ever run rad-140? experience? pics?

R2Dtwo

Awards
Thinking of running this as my second cycle, first ever cycle was a 12 week cycle of epiandro (prohormone) and loved it. it actually did make me feel alpha a'f like the bottle marketing said it would lol. any, that was 5 months ago and im really intrigued with rad 140 now. unfortunately i can't seem to find any solid before and after results. just a bunch of logs on reddit but no actual pics. And yes, i will be taking a serm along with some liver and kidney support as well. most likely nolva since i heard this one is pretty supressive compared to other sarms.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thinking of running this as my second cycle, first ever cycle was a 12 week cycle of epiandro (prohormone) and loved it. it actually did make me feel alpha a'f like the bottle marketing said it would lol. any, that was 5 months ago and im really intrigued with rad 140 now. unfortunately i can't seem to find any solid before and after results. just a bunch of logs on reddit but no actual pics. And yes, i will be taking a serm along with some liver and kidney support as well. most likely nolva since i heard this one is pretty supressive compared to other sarms.
I've used rad 140 a few times. With and without test. It's good for a little strength and mental kinda boost. I've got pics in a log on here but I wasn't logging rad so there not progress pics that vouch for rad. I fine it a recomp drug. Sarms are a step above supplements, on par with weaker steroids. But nothing like real cycles. If your on trt it's a great add on. What's your goal

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also someone else's before and after will not relate to you in any way.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
12 weeks of EpiAndro, I think that’s the longest I’ve read of people running it, thus far of being on this forum...

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SARMs are all over the place with the effects people notice. Could just be variation between individuals, or possibly unreliability of sources, no idea. Anyway, lots of people seem to get a mental boost from it, I didn’t notice that. I’ve seen some people say it’s great for adding strength, my strength was actually pretty stagnant while running it. Smont said it’s a recomp drug, but for me, all I got from it was size. I ran 8 weeks, after about 6, I was about to give up because I hadn’t noticed any difference, but when I stepped on the scale, I was up about 15 pounds. Anyway, the point I’m trying to make, is you have to be careful where you set your expectations, because you could get a different experience from everyone else.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@brandlife , thought you might want to check out this thread.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
S
12 weeks of EpiAndro, I think that’s the longest I’ve read of people running it, thus far of being on this forum...
I ran 12 weeks of 3-alpha-hydroxy-5-beta-androstane-17-one in a designer PH blend and had zero issues. As soon as I played with 7-keto in another blend I had vision sides in week 6 prety bad
SARMs are all over the place with the effects people notice. Could just be variation between individuals, or possibly unreliability of sources, no idea. Anyway, lots of people seem to get a mental boost from it, I didn’t notice that. I’ve seen some people say it’s great for adding strength, my strength was actually pretty stagnant while running it. Smont said it’s a recomp drug, but for me, all I got from it was size. I ran 8 weeks, after about 6, I was about to give up because I hadn’t noticed any difference, but when I stepped on the scale, I was up about 15 pounds. Anyway, the point I’m trying to make, is you have to be careful where you set your expectations, because you could get a different experience from everyone else.
Alot of what I read about rad - besides the fact that its the newest of all SARMS - was that its takes quite some time to kick in and its best to run it for 12 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
S
I ran 12 weeks of 3-alpha-hydroxy-5-beta-androstane-17-one in a designer PH blend and had zero issues. As soon as I played with 7-keto in another blend I had vision sides in week 6 prety bad

Alot of what I read about rad - besides the fact that its the newest of all SARMS - was that its takes quite some time to kick in and its best to run it for 12 weeks.
All sarms and oral steroids kick in from the first dose. People think it takes 4 or 6 or 8 weeks to kick in but the reality is that's how long it took to build a noticable amount of muscle. Things that glycogen load the muscle more or give water retention ppl think kick in faster but they don't. It's cosmetic effects. Which are not actual muscle tissue

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All sarms and oral steroids kick in from the first dose. People think it takes 4 or 6 or 8 weeks to kick in but the reality is that's how long it took to build a noticable amount of muscle. Things that glycogen load the muscle more or give water retention ppl think kick in faster but they don't. It's cosmetic effects. Which are not actual muscle tissue
I notice orals in week 3/4 - not much but I notice

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used rad 140 a few times. With and without test. It's good for a little strength and mental kinda boost. I've got pics in a log on here but I wasn't logging rad so there not progress pics that vouch for rad. I fine it a recomp drug. Sarms are a step above supplements, on par with weaker steroids. But nothing like real cycles. If your on trt it's a great add on. What's your goal
How long does it take to feel/notice anything? I’m a week and half in and so far haven’t felt anything...

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long does it take to feel/notice anything? I’m a week and half in and so far haven’t felt anything...
Gonna depend. I didn’t “feel” anything. I didn’t notice any aggression or strength increase at all. The first two weeks or so, it messed with my sleep, but that went away. Somewhere around the 6 week mark, I was up about 15 pounds. No idea exactly when the weight started coming on, I don’t have a scale at home.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gonna depend. I didn’t “feel” anything. I didn’t notice any aggression or strength increase at all. The first two weeks or so, it messed with my sleep, but that went away. Somewhere around the 6 week mark, I was up about 15 pounds. No idea exactly when the weight started coming on, I don’t have a scale at home.
Oh wow, no strength at all? That’s very disappointing to hear, that the main reason I take it...

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh wow, no strength at all? That’s very disappointing to hear, that the main reason I take it...
It was kinda weird. Didn’t add anything to bench the whole 8 weeks. I did get a little more in PCT after. Maybe there’s just something wrong with me!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At 20 to 30mg a day I notice strength increases and a good mental feeling day 1. If your asking about a on gear feeling, Idk. Nothing gives me that feeling. Excpt the mirror and breaking pr's when I see changes and crush a new personal best I start feeling on

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At 20 to 30mg a day I notice strength increases and a good mental feeling day 1. If your asking about a on gear feeling, Idk. Nothing gives me that feeling. Excpt the mirror and breaking pr's when I see changes and crush a new personal best I start feeling on
I realize that it won’t be like gear but I was hoping for some strength increases, nothing yet so far and no mirror changes either :( I might add some Var in a few days just to get it going...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I realize that it won’t be like gear but I was hoping for some strength increases, nothing yet so far and no mirror changes either :( I might add some Var in a few days just to get it going...
Your not going to see changes in the mirror for a good month. It's not magic

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your not going to see changes in the mirror for a good month. It's not magic
Yeah I knew I shouldn’t have bothered with this, my friend was talking about how much he loved it and got me tricked in to believing it was more than it is. I add Var from tomorrow and depending how it feels I might finish with SD, at least then I know it’ll be a visual difference. ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I knew I shouldn’t have bothered with this, my friend was talking about how much he loved it and got me tricked in to believing it was more than it is. I add Var from tomorrow and depending how it feels I might finish with SD, at least then I know it’ll be a visual difference. ;)
I will say on a mg vs mg scale that I think rad is stronger then var at 30mg a day. I have not gone higher then 30 rad tho. I like rad a lot. Lgd and s23 are definitely stronger but I love how I feel on rad and I like the small steady improvement it makes for me